AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-14, 14:10   Link #2681
Puddingman

I started playing Rudra no Hihou on SNES. It's pretty good, got a nice fully customizable magic system. I'm not too too invested in the story but it is a fun game; a little too linear maybe. Also, one of those games where bosses destroy you and you gotta grind a bit.
Old 2011-11-14, 21:29   Link #2682
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Just started playing Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox 360
Old 2011-11-14, 22:32   Link #2683
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Playing a mixture of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Gears Of War 3.

Keep hearing about Skyrim, i'll have to get that soon.
Old 2011-11-14, 22:51   Link #2684
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I'm relieving a memory. I downloaded from PSN a PSONE Classic Silent Hill. I beat the game before when I still have my PSONE (before I broke it anyway) and even though I played it, I still get a little scared. Can't play it at night too much or it will give me nightmares
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 23:21   Link #2685
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
I'm relieving a memory. I downloaded from PSN a PSONE Classic Silent Hill. I beat the game before when I still have my PSONE (before I broke it anyway) and even though I played it, I still get a little scared. Can't play it at night too much or it will give me nightmares
Silent Hill 2 gave me nightmares, I remember that crap.

I recently played through most of Super Mario 3D Land- good fun.
Old 2011-11-15, 05:59   Link #2686
MetalCookie

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I finally picked up my Animus Edition at EBGames today, now I'm off to play it!
Old 2011-11-15, 09:38   Link #2687
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Playing need for speed the run

Game's so freaking good, it lives to the NFS name.
Challenging, jaw dropping action, loads of cars and straight out fun.
Old 2011-11-15, 10:57   Link #2688
SiegfriedCalibur
Tsundere Lover

Too long list...

Still haven't finished Shikkoku no Sharnoth.
Still haven't finished A Profile.
Still got to play Muv-Luc Chronicles...

Ah, my head hurts.
Old 2011-11-17, 19:01   Link #2689
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Started out Skyrim, i was originally going to wait till mods are available for this game, glad i didn't, meet one of my priorities for this game though:

Spoiler for Some Screens:
Old 2011-11-17, 19:36   Link #2690
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

I'm only playing Ico at the moment. I was meant to finish it in one sitting but I suck so hard at puzzles. It's taking me longer than expected. Nonetheless I find the game brilliant at its simplicity and the aesthetics. I always had deep fascination with old medieval architectures and the castles, so I'm very biased in liking this game than Shadow of the Colosssus. Also I'm a sucker for purity and innocent love that this game seems to capture perfectly.

Just a few days ago, I was playing Valkyria Chronicles just because I had nothing to do when my laptop had a problem a few days ago.

Now I'm waiting to get my hand on Disgaea 4. So many games to try and so little time, this sentiment rings true especially at this month. While I do want to try the other games, I'm short on cash with a few businesses to take care of.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 20:44   Link #2691
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

After tossing around money, and visiting Gamestop, I'm currently playing Battlefield 3. Having spend roughly an hour or two playing this on campaign and online play, I'd like to say this game has left me in awe-inspiring view. The setting designs are very much realistic, the story line is also enjoyable for those who are interested in campaign play. The storyline centers around Henry 'Black' Blackburn, a US Marine. Within the story, the character is being held for questioning by authorities due his Intel and experiences of a threat occurring within the war, and as he explains his struggles, you play out what happened in a series of flash backs relevant to his explanation.
Beryl Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 21:10   Link #2692
Puddingman

I recently got a ps2 and I started playing Samurai Legend Musashi. It's about as bad as I expected, but I really enjoyed Brave Fencer Musashi, and this one was 5 dollars so I figured it was worth a shot. Beautiful graphics and music though!
Old 2011-11-17, 21:15   Link #2693
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Playing Bad Company 2. Holy mother, everyone left the game! ;_;
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 22:20   Link #2694
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3) - Just to get back in the groove of the game and try out all the new stuff. Just until I beat arcade mode with every character at least.

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3) - On hold for a few days until I finish with UMvC3. A lot more fun than I originally expected it to be. Not very far in yet and there's a mountain of stuff left for me to do so it'll probably take me a while.

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
- Being the platforming fan I am this was a must-get. It starts simple but later on the difficulty gets jacked high up. A hardcore gamer should be able to get through this relatively quickly though regardless even with the side collectibles.
Old 2011-11-17, 22:56   Link #2695
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Assassins' Creed Revelations. I got a little rusty from not playing Brotherhood for so long so I'm getting re-adjusted again
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 22:58   Link #2696
Desu
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have started playing Team Fortress 2 again, there is something about it that always brings me back. It might have something to do with the fact it is one of the few games I am good at
Old 2011-11-18, 00:32   Link #2697
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Well... le'see....

PS3: A mix between Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny... want to beat Rune Factory, but I figure it'd be faster to beat UMvC3, and take my time with RF~

360: Finished with Sonic Generations, playing alittle Otomedius Excellent right now... plan to move back to Arkham City and get the rest of teh achievements like I ORIGINALLY planned to.

3DS: Waiting for my copy of Gigant Battle 2 to arrive, playing Super Mario Land 3D. It's dissapointingly easy, was good to see the Special stages adding more challenge.... probably will get back to Devil Survivor soon enough.
Old 2011-11-18, 01:35   Link #2698
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Assassins' Creed Revelations. I got a little rusty from not playing Brotherhood for so long so I'm getting re-adjusted again
Seconded. God, how the hell did I let myself get so bad? Some of the ways I've died is just clear horrible on my part. Getting readjusted though! And Ezio looks gorgeous as an old man.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 02:20   Link #2699
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Just got a DSi this year, so I'm currently playing Knights in the Nightmare and all the DS games I missed over the years. I'd prolly buy a 3DS when I could pirate games in it.

Anyway, any pro tips on Knights in the Nightmare?
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 10:10   Link #2700
Nihokon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Been playing this too also picked Saber for first time since I like to crawl through the easiest to the hardest difficulty in playing games. (She has cute personality, voice, and face too )

Currently just entered the 3rd week. So far, the game's quite simple but very entertaining to me I really like the information-gathering aspect. The battle is actually simple too, but if you mess up, it could be fatal at times

Is there any complete walkthrough released for this game? I wanted to make sure I don't miss anything

I finally managed to finish the game with Saber today. It was a great experience. Now, currently playing with servant caster and male MC.
Mygod Caster is so cute XD Her fighting style is beautiful, too. However, she lacks MP during early gameplay to spam spells, so for now I'm relying solely on her E-ranked physical attacks with occasional spells.

I don't. think you can miss anything, save for
Spoiler for week 4:

and
Spoiler for hidden boss: