AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-03, 07:39   Link #1
Dessert

Shuffle Translation Group (GamePatch) (Updated 2-27-09)

NEWS:
GamePatch website can now be found at http://z3.invisionfree.com/GamePatch/

More information there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, since a certain mod made me repost the thread I'm reposting it.

Okay, for those of you who don't understand what the last thread was about, though if you've been paying attention to the Shuffle Translation thread its easy enough.
Heklin's little group of volunteers to do shuffle in their spare time has evolved!
The official group name will be GamePatch, and its home is #gamepatch on Rizon IRC Server (Sorry folks, no direct links here).

As some of you already know, we are also working on Tick Tack!, which is a game in the Shuffle! universe thats timeline is set in the event that you chose Nerine's ending in Shuffle!. After that, we have no definite plans on which game we will do, though Soul Link and Really Really look appealing.

Now that the introductions are out of the way, lets talk business. With the forming of the group, we will also be expanding! A website will be posted shortly (once we get it up ), and a few other suprises may be on the way.

Last edited by Dessert; 2009-07-08 at 13:48.
Old 2006-09-03, 07:41   Link #2
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

i would be happy to make a few logos for you if you would like
Good job guys!
Old 2006-09-03, 07:43   Link #3
Lordi
Final Reality X

Send a message via MSN to Lordi
I can't wait for the website to be finished! YAY! =]
Old 2006-09-03, 07:52   Link #4
Thany
Unfair

Well if you ask me, it's a bit more on topic compared to the old one, but somehow I don't really like it... Maybe the patch without any character would have been better, but I guess my opinion is biased... a little bit^^
Old 2006-09-03, 07:55   Link #5
Dessert

Yeah, thats what our first design was, but someone thought it was too plain. *Coughhekincough*.

If you ask me, It should be plain. I mean, a logo shouldn't be able colors and shiny things, it should be simple, something people can remember.

But thats just my opinion, it dosen't count.
Old 2006-09-03, 07:57   Link #6
Lordi
Final Reality X

I agree with Des there, but then again, it kind of matter what kind of thing the logo represents...perhaps O.o
Old 2006-09-03, 11:18   Link #7
Rin-Sama
Banned

If i had the SHUFFLE game i would try out the patch and see how i like it. But sadly i don't....

I do like your logo though!
Old 2006-09-03, 19:13   Link #8
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

So does this mean we should call you Gamepatch now?
and ask our question to the group rather then just heklin?
if so
Hey Gamepatch!
good to see your working on your site and a logo.
looks like you really want to make something of this.
Quote:
and a few other suprises may be on the way
some suprises, hey...
i'll look forward to it
but i do have a question for the team
if your getting your own website,
are you planing to move the shuffle trasnlation coversation from animsuki to a diffrent location or keep it here for the time being?
Old 2006-09-03, 21:12   Link #9
Lordi
Final Reality X

Yes, we are now GamePatch.
I think Heklin (man! spelled his name wrong again ) or Dessert might answare your question better then me, since I do not actually know what they are planning

Last edited by Lordi; 2006-09-03 at 23:01.
Old 2006-09-04, 02:22   Link #10
radister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordi
I think Heklin (man! spelled his name wrong again ) or Dessert might answare your question better then me, since I do not actually know what they are planning
that why i directed the question towad the translation team that is translating shuffle. (gamepatch)
lordi, your not part of the translating team are you?
just a bit confused about the line
Quote:
i was under the understanding that this is just the offical name been given the to translation group. that inless im mistaken the only two members that write on this forum are heklin and dessert.
Old 2006-09-04, 02:44   Link #11
Lordi
Final Reality X

I'm part of the group, but not as a translator...I can't say more than that.
Old 2006-09-04, 11:16   Link #12
Dessert

GamePatch is the name for the group, not just me and heklin. The reason that me and heklin are the only ones who post is because we are really the only ones that need to. Besides our translators, checkers, and other random people, me and Heklin just handle the leadership and organization (even though he is still the head translator and editor).

As for myself, I handle Public Relations and organization of the project, so if you have any questions about it, I ask that, if possible, you direct it to me so that Heklin dosen't have to take time out of work to answer all your questions.

As for Lordi, he is on our team, but he is not a translator.

As for the Shuffle Discussion, we are still trying to decide on that one. We will post news about it later.
Old 2006-09-04, 12:02   Link #13
Lordi
Final Reality X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessert
GamePatch is the name for the group, not just me and heklin. The reason that me and heklin are the only ones who post is because we are really the only ones that need to. Besides our translators, checkers, and other random people, me and Heklin just handle the leadership and organization (even though he is still the head translator and editor).

As for myself, I handle Public Relations and organization of the project, so if you have any questions about it, I ask that, if possible, you direct it to me so that Heklin dosen't have to take time out of work to answer all your questions.

As for Lordi, he is on our team, but he is not a translator.

As for the Shuffle Discussion, we are still trying to decide on that one. We will post news about it later.
YAY!
I really should get some sleep soon. Jeez! Been up since 1am O.o
Old 2006-09-04, 12:08   Link #14
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

Quote:
YAY!
what are you lol ?
Old 2006-09-04, 12:13   Link #15
Dessert

Hes one of our tech people :P

A full staff list and applications for staff will be posted soon.
Old 2006-09-04, 15:06   Link #16
radister

Lol
sorry lordi for questioning you, so that means there a three members of gamepatch here or are there more hiding in the shadows
Quote:
YAY!
1 am! i thought getting up around 5am was ealry but 1!
either the mastered the art of sleep
or coffee is your friend
Old 2006-09-04, 15:50   Link #17
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

so does that mean I have to talk here instead of the other thread? if so then I have to transfer all my posts over XD
Old 2006-09-04, 19:57   Link #18
Dessert

No no,

ATTENTION FOLKS! THIS IS _NOT_ REPLACING THE OLD THREAD

This is just an announcement for the group that did it (Heklin and friends) is no longer existing. Instead, Heklin and I decided to make this into an official VN Translation group. Its still the same people with shuffle, only now we have a name besides " heklin and whoever else he begs to help him".

And yeah, right now we don't have many 'official' staff. Current it is Dessert (me), Heklin, Lordi, and maybe one or two others, we aren't sure yet. Once we get a site up, we will have a Join Us page where you can apply to be part of our staff and help us out. The main reason for applications is to ease the load and organize it, instead of a hundred people PMing me and Heklin going "I WANT 2 HALP!", and also to filter out some of the folks who try and join just to say 'I did this project, I'm cool' when they didn't really do anything :P

Discussion of the translation will stay in the old thread, but any news about gamepatch and a few updates about Shuffle will be posted here by either myself or heklin.
Old 2006-09-04, 23:47   Link #19
Lordi
Final Reality X

Quote:
Originally Posted by radister
Lol
sorry lordi for questioning you, so that means there a three members of gamepatch here or are there more hiding in the shadows

1 am! i thought getting up around 5am was ealry but 1!
either the mastered the art of sleep
or coffee is your friend
Hehe, no problem man
Old 2006-09-05, 03:54   Link #20
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessert
No no,

ATTENTION FOLKS! THIS IS _NOT_ REPLACING THE OLD THREAD

This is just an announcement for the group that did it (Heklin and friends) is no longer existing. Instead, Heklin and I decided to make this into an official VN Translation group. Its still the same people with shuffle, only now we have a name besides " heklin and whoever else he begs to help him".

And yeah, right now we don't have many 'official' staff. Current it is Dessert (me), Heklin, Lordi, and maybe one or two others, we aren't sure yet. Once we get a site up, we will have a Join Us page where you can apply to be part of our staff and help us out. The main reason for applications is to ease the load and organize it, instead of a hundred people PMing me and Heklin going "I WANT 2 HALP!", and also to filter out some of the folks who try and join just to say 'I did this project, I'm cool' when they didn't really do anything :P

Discussion of the translation will stay in the old thread, but any news about gamepatch and a few updates about Shuffle will be posted here by either myself or heklin.
lol how many of them pms have you had :P
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, game patch, navel, romance, school life, translation