AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-15, 13:45   Link #2121
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
childhood friends are a lot more old than tsuns i think tho
Who cares about them? They never get what they want in the first place
Old 2012-01-15, 13:50   Link #2122
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
childhood friends are a lot more old than tsuns i think tho
True. I like that High School DxD doesn't really emphasize those cliche harem staples like the childhood friend, the loli, the tsundere, and things like that. Sure, there are characters who fit into those categories but they're not exactly the primary focus. In fact, the three main girls - Rias, Asia, and Akeno - are all dere-dere towards Ise.
Old 2012-01-15, 13:50   Link #2123
Kazandu
Striker

about reiville (or something like that - Raiser's sister) who hismother want she to be part of ise's servants? can you explain me nom@n?
Old 2012-01-15, 13:58   Link #2124
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
True. I like that High School DxD doesn't really emphasize those cliche harem staples like the childhood friend, the loli, the tsundere, and things like that. Sure, there are characters who fit into those categories but they're not exactly the primary focus. In fact, the three main girls - Rias, Asia, and Akeno - are all dere-dere towards Ise.
True.That's why I love this LN . A yeah I found about who help Ise with his trauma.
Spoiler for big quote:

That was on pag 62
Kazandu@Yeah her mother want her being part of Ise's future servant and this girl (raiser sister) have a crush on Ise.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:30   Link #2125
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

im wondering y raisers sister has a crush on ise all he did was kick the hell out of an undefeated bird
Old 2012-01-15, 14:30   Link #2126
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
Well, I think most girls will find this favorite series of everyone here including me is disgusting.
Since I'm a girl, I understand them. But I also love this series like you guys and I can understand your feeling about girls in this series although I can't find why everyone see the ED is attractive. I even can't help myself watching to the end.

I guess this is the difference between girls and boy. We really don't have that much sexual desires like you guys and Ise-kun.

To n0m@n : If you can't find a new girlfriend, I volunteer to be your girlfriend. I think all of mine are not bad and since we have same hobby, we can make a good match. But only if we can meet each other. Well, to be honest, if I could become your girlfriend, I would be the very first person can read the translation
This thread is just so much fun to read.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:36   Link #2127
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
im wondering y raisers sister has a crush on ise all he did was kick the hell out of an undefeated bird
She probably respected or feared Raiser and when Ise defeated him she just saw him as super manly and cool.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:38   Link #2128
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Yan is the new hotness these days. Tsunderes are old hat.
Yeah. It's called the School Days phenomenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
This Thread always gets more amusing as it advances.
Hell yeah.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:38   Link #2129
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
This thread is just so much fun to read.
since i started reading it reawakend my pervershion that started 10 years ago ive bleed out 2 times and once i was just reading to get up to where i can join the fun, fell off my chair laughing 3 - 5 time and never mind saying that
Old 2012-01-15, 14:43   Link #2130
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
Well, I think most girls will find this favorite series of everyone here including me is disgusting.
Since I'm a girl, I understand them. But I also love this series like you guys and I can understand your feeling about girls in this series although I can't find why everyone see the ED is attractive. I even can't help myself watching to the end.

I guess this is the difference between girls and boy. We really don't have that much sexual desires like you guys and Ise-kun.

To n0m@n : If you can't find a new girlfriend, I volunteer to be your girlfriend. I think all of mine are not bad and since we have same hobby, we can make a good match. But only if we can meet each other. Well, to be honest, if I could become your girlfriend, I would be the very first person can read the translation
holy shit just take a look at the last "smile"
if we don't see n0m@n around here anymore we will have to pray in silence
i knew it women who are into these kind of things are dangerouns...
now it's better for me to run before i go back to near the styx river (black knight understands what i mean)

é uma cilada Bino <<< (this is a phrase to all brazilians who are reading this part of the thread as a testement that a brazilian lived to see such a thing in a otaku forum hhuhuhu)
Old 2012-01-15, 14:46   Link #2131
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
holy shit just take a look at the last "smile"
if we don't see n0m@n around here anymore we will have to pray in silence
i knew it women who are into these kind of things are dangerouns...
now it's better for me to run before i go back to near the styx river

é uma cilada Bino <<< (this is a phrase to all brazilians who are reading this part of the thread hhuhuhu)
we could always ressurect him or assasinate her

but hay im not for killing ladys
Old 2012-01-15, 14:47   Link #2132
AC-Phoenix
Detective

How dooes the whole Master-Servant-peerage thing work btw?

If issei getss a peerage now and therefor the right to have his own servants, would he be still one of Rias' servants or would Rias loose her only pawn?

And how would that effect Rias' in future battles? I believe she said something like that one does not get any new figures once they are used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
we could always ressurect him or assasinate her

but hay im not for killing ladys
Yukitero Amano's friends thougth the same - guess who died first.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:53   Link #2133
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

If issei getss a peerage now and therefor the right to have his own servants, would he be still one of Rias' servants or would Rias loose her only pawn?

And how would that effect Rias' in future battles? I believe she said something like that one does not get any new figures once they are used...

n0m@n spoke about this before. He said that Rias' brother has a few servants who have their own peerages. So it wouldn't be unnatural for Ise to have his own peerage and still serve as Rias' pawn. He still says in the latest volumes that his goal is to become her "Ultimate Pawn". I gotta believe that she should be able to use Ise as her Pawn and he should also be eligible to compete in Rating Games.

Think about it like this. In NASCAR - and I hate using NASCAR for this metaphor but hear me out - Jeff Gordon owns Jimmie Johnson's car. Johnson is also his teammate. Yet they still compete in the same series and try to win races and championships against one another. This is somewhat similar.

Rias can keep Ise as her Pawn while he simultaneously competes himself in Rating Games with his own peerage. I think that'd make the most sense because Ise is permanently her Pawn.

Last edited by Bear Killer; 2012-01-15 at 15:04.
Old 2012-01-15, 14:55   Link #2134
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:

i said im not for it but ill do it if i need to unless she has my weekness
if she has my weakness than my armor and blades arnt gonna mean crap

as a knight i shall compleate my tast to the best of my abilities

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-01-15 at 15:23.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:32   Link #2135
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
n0m@n spoke about this before. He said that Rias' brother has a few servants who have their own peerages. So it wouldn't be unnatural for Ise to have his own peerage and still serve as Rias' pawn. He still says in the latest volumes that his goal is to become her "Ultimate Pawn". I gotta believe that she should be able to use Ise as her Pawn and he should also be eligible to compete in Rating Games.

Think about it like this. In NASCAR - and I hate using NASCAR for this metaphor but hear me out - Jeff Gordon owns Jimmie Johnson's car. Johnson is also his teammate. Yet they still compete in the same series and try to win races and championships against one another. This is somewhat similar.

Rias can keep Ise as her Pawn while he simultaneously competes himself in Rating Games with his own peerage. I think that'd make the most sense because Ise is permanently her Pawn.
Problem would arise if they had to compete agaisnt each other though, as Rias would have not even a single pawn, while Issei would probably have all 8.
Another problem i would see with it is that the game automatically ends once the king is defeated.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:33   Link #2136
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
Well, Rais could alway trade Ise to someone else so technically he isn't hers permanently, but yeahI know she would never do that. If she did then she would have no one to take her virginity.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:39   Link #2137
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivandoodle View Post
Well, Rais could alway trade Ise to someone else so technically he isn't hers permanently, but yeahI know she would never do that. If she did then she would have no one to take her virginity.
Not just that. She clearly loves the boy.

Are trades allowed within peerages? Servants are like Pokemon to Devils?

Quote:
Problem would arise if they had to compete agaisnt each other though, as Rias would have not even a single pawn, while Issei would probably have all 8.
Another problem i would see with it is that the game automatically ends once the king is defeated.
I'm assuming that means they'd never be able to face one another in a Rating Game. Which I don't think either one of them would want to anyway.

Which is also good because I've always hated that "the main guy and the main girl must fight each other even though they're in love" crap. It always comes across as kinda forced. That's why I dropped Shana.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:47   Link #2138
Tenchi Hou Take

Precisely how would the abilities work, since each piece gets it's own set of abilities, so what what happens when a piece becomes a king. Do they alter when not working as part of their original masters peerage or do they remain.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:47   Link #2139
fazri
blacksun king

peerage have system to tranfer on exchance but mostly with same piece also same consumption that servant have.
i more like dandere then yandere.
yandere is dangerous i don't want play with fire.
dandere like yuki nagato,koneko,and mirea from ratman.
but the best ofcourse the pony tail one-sama AKENO!!! she is the best.
after that rias,irina,ashia,zenovia,rossweise,ravel,kunou,and koneko
oh yeah i forget.
i think ise still can use promotion even if he become king.
afterall when he training with kiba ise don't need rias permision to do promotion using tiana mode.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:56   Link #2140
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
peerage have system to tranfer on exchance but mostly with same piece also same consumption that servant have.
i more like dandere then yandere.
yandere is dangerous i don't want play with fire.
dandere like yuki nagato,koneko,and mirea from ratman.
but the best ofcourse the pony tail one-sama AKENO!!! she is the best.
after that rias,irina,ashia,zenovia,rossweise,ravel,kunou,and koneko
oh yeah i forget.
i think ise still can use promotion even if he become king.
afterall when he training with kiba ise don't need rias permision to do promotion using tiana mode.
my favs are akeno,zenovia,rias,ravel,ect

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural