AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-30, 20:47   Link #101
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
After school dates?
Yes. On the game, every day after school end you have chance to ask one girl (they randomly appear, can't choose which girl) go home together. If they agree and on the way home you make good talk and maxed their affection, you can ask her to go somewhere, though the location has been set for each level of relationship (ie. you can't choose the location). The place they can visit are shopping mall, variation shop, food court, karaoke, game center for print seal/photo booth, park, seeing sunset, or Maeda's room.

The example of this date is on Sweet Snap chapter 4 where Maeda and Haruka go to the karaoke. Or one of the mini-chapter with Tomoe/the shy girl.
Old 2012-06-08, 14:14   Link #102
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Chapter 7 of Photo Kano - Sweet Snap has been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

Can't wait to see what chapter 8 has to offer, but unfortunately that's going to take awhile -_-.
Old 2012-06-08, 15:00   Link #103
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

As the scanlators put it "Maeda is a f***ing idiot"

A rather cliche event but heh one I don't mind that much, still can be irritating tho.
May have prefered a love triangle event but I can deal with pushing each other away. Figure here, we won't see some of the more daft actions some character take in such an event.

The wait for the next chapter is gonna be a long one.
Old 2012-06-08, 15:25   Link #104
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Makes you think if the pacing of the story is going to slow down a bit or it is going to continue at the pace it's at right now. I mean they suddenly began to patch up their relationship and now it's practically close to going back to the way it was.

The long wait better be worth it because I wonder if the girl will end up dating the guy, and it'll force Maeda to take some sort of action. It's understandable considering that the girl still remains oblivious to the fact that she was partially responsible for why the guy is acting the way is his and what he did before they started talking again.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-06-08 at 16:28.
Old 2012-06-08, 18:12   Link #105
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Looks like one of the guys here was correct about the next development. I agree that the situation was cliche and at the same time irritating even though I already anticipated this. lol at the scanlator saying "yeah, well, good job, you fuckface"
Old 2012-06-08, 22:18   Link #106
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Oh man, that weak MC, i can understand he feel "out" of her leage (and now he proved he really is) but he can't be such a coward and idiot (at least ask her why she rejected the guy).

Someone played the game? maybe it can be spoiled, unless this is a original story or manga only route.

I know it will not happen but i would really love to see in the next chapter
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-09, 00:52   Link #107
Valky
Radioactive

^
I'm fine with that. lol.

Though, about this chapter .. Yeah .. as expected, a wimp.
Old 2012-06-09, 03:07   Link #108
csuree
The Most Hated™

sorry, i see everyone is angry with the MC being a wimp, but honestly i can understand his feelings, i lived through the same issue numerous times in school, and i understand the burden of it; now a few years later i wish i could have more guts and confidence in myself but, here at least the boy told the girl about the problem, that is a commendable action and he did not try to avoid the girl too much,
but now that he has seen Haruka cry, i think he will become more depressed, and he will need some kind of help to reconcile with her, but by the story he does not have a very close friend so that he can say to his friend about his problem openly, and that is a major issue here, because apart from Haruka we did not see anyone else close to him(except for his imouto), and this will drag on the story,
i don't think he has the conviction to stand up for himself he needs a light push from the back, and this push will come from a girl who is also in love with him, but his happiness will be prioritized higher than hers, and she will sacrifice her feelings for a greater good.
Old 2012-06-09, 04:37   Link #109
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yeah Maeda is a wimp but at one point I understand why he's being what he is. I mean even though you shouldn't care about what people think of you, it's hard to actually do that. And Yuzuki's portrayal of Maeda makes him worse here. I wonder if Nylon's version will be better because these events (random classmates talked about them and ace striker confesses to Haruka) are also happen on H route/Maeda chose to join Picture Club.

It's kinda ironic that Niimi's change that made her who she is now and make them become split apart is because of Maeda himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
Someone played the game? maybe it can be spoiled, unless this is a original story or manga only route.
I did. I wrote short summary of each girl routes (H route and L route) on previous page.
And no, Sweet Snap adapted the game story, it's not an original story. Since I have free time now, I'll write more detailed version of Haruka story :3
Spoiler for next development:
Old 2012-06-09, 10:05   Link #110
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

That's a pretty cliche scenario. Oh well, at least it was a happy ending.
Old 2012-06-13, 23:00   Link #111
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

3 more mangas for Photo Kano!
The first one is a 4koma, and the other two will be focused to Hikari Sanehara, the quiet cynical kouhai who also the member of Photo Club. One is for her story L(ove) and another one for her story H(appy)

Majikyuu 4koma Photo Kano
Author: Hayama Eishi, Gunshima Soichiro, Asaba☆Hiromu, etc
Release date: June 25th

Photo Kano Love Album
Author: Akeno Takao
Release date: June 22nd
Serialization in: Famitsu Comic Clear

Photo Kano Happy Album
Author: Kaisanbutsu
Release date: June 30th
Serialization in: Gianism

And there's also the novelization!

Photo Kano Pentaprism Memories
Author: Shimo Fumihiko
Illustrator: Shimono Natsume
Release date: March 30th (vol 1), June 30th (vol 2)

C'mon, just adapt it into anime already!
Btw just for bonus, screencaps for breast size modifier cheat code glitch
Spoiler for NSFW?!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
That's a pretty cliche scenario. Oh well, at least it was a happy ending.
It is, isn't it?
But I enjoyed her story nonetheless :3
Old 2012-06-13, 23:28   Link #112
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Looking forward to the quiet club member arc. Can't wait.
Old 2012-06-13, 23:30   Link #113
Shadow5YA

This is getting a lot of exposure. Even Loveplus and Amagami combined didn't get so many doujin artists working on it.
Old 2012-06-23, 17:44   Link #114
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapters 6.1 and 6.2 from the Photo Kano - Sweet Snap series have been released!

Spoiler for Chapters 6.1 and 6.2:
Old 2012-06-23, 19:55   Link #115
Shadow5YA

I've been waiting for that Hisasi chapter. I love that doujinshi's artwork.
Old 2012-06-25, 05:15   Link #116
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

SS 6.1 - Laughed really hard when Mai's comforting Aki. Poor Aki, she's always insecure being a pettanko And Hikari comes and go just like that, so cute x3

SS 6.2 - I kinda understand what Maeda feels. In the game, the game system won't allow you to see the special event picture you've seen/unlocked in the gallery except if you have saved the said picture on the memory stick, and it consumes quite lot of space

Btw, looking at the comment on other board, there's quite number of people dropping the series because Maeda is too much of a wimp
Old 2012-06-25, 14:15   Link #117
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

No kidding, I went to many manga sites and a lot of people are pissed off considering what happened in the latest chapter and everything. I'm still faithfully following and seeing where this is going.
Old 2012-06-25, 16:35   Link #118
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ I can't blame them though. I also consider Maeda a wimp
Old 2012-06-25, 17:21   Link #119
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

True, the kid definitely screwed up bad. Now the dude has to find a way to stop being a coward and follow what his heart wants.
Old 2012-06-25, 23:46   Link #120
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Can't blame them. At this point of Sweet Snap, Maeda is a wimp.
Fortunately since Photo Kano is adapted from a PSP game, it's an omnibus format so he's not like that in other heroine route

Speaking of another heroine route, here's the teaser available for Photo Kano Happy Album, focusing on Sanehara Hikari story H(appy) :3

And clean picture I found for the ad of Love Album & Happy album