AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-06, 08:25   Link #1
Seiryuu

Concerning Grimm Meisaku Gekijoo

This is an old anime I saw as a child and loved, which animated many of the faery tales recorded by the Grimm brothers. It's an old masterpiece with very well-made and often entertaining interpretations of these stories.
I'm not concerned about finding the series again, but I remember some tales that I'd love to find, but can't remember their names. For instance, I recall some story about a boy being forced to watch over a forest pond and keep it perfectly cleen, without even the slightest impurity. The first day of his job, he fell asleep and blew an annoying leaf into the pond, angering his master. I recall him looking in the pond and his reflection being quite hideous. I've not been able to find this tale since. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the tales portrayed? Or, for that matter, which tale it was that I described?
Old 2006-12-15, 19:37   Link #2
dissociative

The tale that you referred about is called "Iron Hans" or "The Man of Iron" I think, however I suggest you to look at the japanese version of this animation instead of the english version, I feel that I have enjoyed much more with the japanese version rather than with the english version.
Closed Thread