AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-10, 22:32   Link #221
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
So godou doesnt "rank" the girls. But imo its like erica still is the most impt to him
Yes, he did mention that she was the important to him in that translation, I'd say probably due to the fact that she has known him longer than most of the other girls
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:36   Link #222
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i dont think he ranks them in terms of love.
However yes i also do feel he has the tightest connection with erica.

He does rank them in danger level tho.
Yuri being the least dangerous to be with, and erica setting off all charts on danger danger.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:37   Link #223
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
lol...only perverts and hentai will think of *that* pounding when they read the wordmyself included

Heavenly sword, does it have a name in legend?
Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi. I think it's the sword that was wielded by Amaterasu or Susanoo. Either way it makes her ridiculously strong, to the point that she can easily overpower pre-Protection Erica. And she later gets Protection herself.

Some of the people who read the novels called her semi-god mode. And they meant it literally.

@ Aigomorla ..... You really don't like it when girls stop trying to mess with the MC, do you?
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:37   Link #224
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
lol...only perverts and hentai will think of *that* pounding when they read the wordmyself included

Heavenly sword, does it have a name in legend?
boku wa hentai ja nai! ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi. I think it's the sword that was wielded by Amaterasu or Susanoo. Either way it makes her ridiculously strong, to the point that she can easily overpower pre-Protection Erica. And she later gets Protection herself.

Some of the people who read the novels called her semi-god mode. And they meant it literally.
OP?
Old 2012-04-10, 22:46   Link #225
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
boku wa hentai ja nai! ><

OP?
She isn't really OP because of the setting. The MC and most of his major enemies are at or ABOVE god-level. So while against most normal (human,demon,divine beast) enemies, she's invincible, she can't beat a Campione or a god.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:28   Link #226
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I think erica can match her in power now due tO 2x protection. But if you remove her sword. She cant win lilianna i think
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:23   Link #227
Kadi
知識の探求者

You keep forgetting that the Youth's protection is not permanent, so once or twice doesn't make that much of a difference, if any at all.

And while Godou isn't as ignorant when dealing with the girls in later volumes, he's still being toyed with. Read the translation of the Drama CD and you'll know what I mean. It takes place after Vol 10 and should not have any spoilers you don't know yet. V5Prologue and V5C1 are also rather tame, in case you haven't read them yet.

By the way, for a long time Ena is like a guy-friend for Godou... (hinthint: then he stops seeing her that way)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:27   Link #228
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
You keep forgetting that the Youth's protection is not permanent, so once or twice doesn't make that much of a difference, if any at all.

And while Godou isn't as ignorant when dealing with the girls in later volumes, he's still being toyed with. Read the translation of the Drama CD and you'll know what I mean. It takes place after Vol 10 and should not have any spoilers you don't know yet. V5Prologue and V5C1 are also rather tame, in case you haven't read them yet.

By the way, for a long time Ena is like a guy-friend for Godou... (hinthint: then he stops seeing her that way)
It's better then a lot of harem leads coughIchikacough that never really get a clue. In his case he a least starts taking lead in critical times.

Also it's primirly Erica toying with Godou. The other two are just agreeing with her.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:37   Link #229
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Oh too bad its not perma. And i'm waiting for the 2nd part of the drama cd. Thks for your work Kadi....even if you enjoy trolling
Old 2012-04-11, 01:46   Link #230
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
It's better then a lot of harem leads coughIchikacough that never really get a clue. In his case he a least starts taking lead in critical times.

Also it's primirly Erica toying with Godou. The other two are just agreeing with her.
He takes the lead indeed when it gets down to it. But Yuri and Liliana don't just agree. Yuri is surprised how openly she scolds Godou in Vol 1 already. And Liliana... V5C1, 'nuff said. Although it's not really "toying", I admit.

Quote:
Oh too bad its not perma. And i'm waiting for the 2nd part of the drama cd. Thks for your work Kadi....even if you enjoy trolling
The second half is more difficult so I'm not too keen on working on it. And there may be a short segment in the middle which I haven't found yet. But you will have it all in the end. If you don't have it all yet, it's not yet the end.
Old 2012-04-11, 01:57   Link #231
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Ahh btw could you spoil abit about vol 10? Like the synopsis of it?
Old 2012-04-11, 02:41   Link #232
Kadi
知識の探求者

Spoiler for Vol 10:

That's all you'll get from me. Should be enough considering there is progress on the translations. Don't want to get you spoiled for when Aorii stops...

Last edited by Kadi; 2012-04-11 at 14:04.
Old 2012-04-11, 05:04   Link #233
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

hmm at this rate we might get a finished vol 5 by june..hopefully
Old 2012-04-11, 13:35   Link #234
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

@ Aigomorla ..... You really don't like it when girls stop trying to mess with the MC, do you?
dude i love harem plots.
I prefer the MC being more active with his harem tho, and not proactive like running away all the time.

I also love characters like Erica who knows how to handle her man's Harem and her man at the same time. You have to admit, it takes a lot more character to play Erica then it does to play Yuri.

Also i found it funny that Godou's last name is Kusanagi, and Ena's sword is also known as Kusanagi's tsurugi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi
Quote:
Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (草薙の剣?) is a legendary Japanese sword and one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It was originally called Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (天叢雲剣?, "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven") but its name was later changed to the more popular Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi ("Grass Cutting Sword").
That basically foreshadowed Ena being Godou's sword.
It also preshaddows Orichimaru coming in and going hissss... kyubi is mine... *smack* sorry.. had to flip universe... :P

Quote:
hmm at this rate we might get a finished vol 5 by june..hopefully
if the translators dont take haitus.
Im praying for the best for our translators.
I really love this series, and would love to see more chapters translated.
Old 2012-04-11, 13:37   Link #235
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler tags, Kadi, spoiler tags.

BTW, I have the feeling that there might be an 8th Campione coming.
Old 2012-04-11, 13:40   Link #236
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Kira question...

Vol.11 seems to say second story or second tale
So does Godou's series ends at vol.10?
Vol.11 going off on a new MC?

also i heard this series is not in order..
So the proper order to it is like:

3 - 11 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 6
(oh man and i thought following Raynar was hard enough to keep track of)

Can you tell us the correct order?
Old 2012-04-11, 13:43   Link #237
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Kira question...

Vol.11 seems to say second story or second tale
So does Godou's series ends at vol.10?
Vol.11 going off on a new MC?

also i heard this series is not in order..
So the proper order to it is like:

3 - 11 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 6
(oh man and i thought Densha was hard enough to keep track of)

Can you tell us the correct order?
I think that the "Second Tale" actually means the "second tale" after the volume 3"first tale". Meaning that Volume 11 is the second story of Godou's past.

Order: 3, 11, 1, 2, 4., 5, 6-7, 9-10. Don't remember if every V8's story is between 7 and 9.
Old 2012-04-11, 14:01   Link #238
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

so does his harem end with 4 girls tho?

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-11, 14:19   Link #239
Kadi
知識の探求者

I did add spoiler-tags (why did I write harem-tags? WTH), Kira. Look again

And something about the Youth incarnation...
Spoiler for "Youth mode":

Spoiler for harem info:
Old 2012-04-11, 14:35   Link #240
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:

Spoiler for harem info:
you don't count Ena as a full time member?

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem