AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 11:18   Link #1
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
[Manga] Who is the strongst member of Akatsuki and why??

i think that itachi is the most strongest person in the akatsuki becoz in episode 82 itachi told to kisame that if he fights kakashi then he would be injured.......... and kakashi can only use sharingan in one of his eyes......... this means that if kisame has to fight itachi then he would easily meet his end......

Diedra and sasori........ i think both of them are just lame and are not comparison for itachi

Hidan........ He can be a good competition but if Itachi avoids losing any blood then hidan is no match for itachi

Kakuzu...... He could bequite powerful....... but well. he is dead so he can't beat itachi nowww.....

Tobi. i can't really say about him coz his fighting techniques have not been shown yet.....

Zetsu...... same with zetsu.he has never been shown fighting........

Unknown member and akatsuki leader.......... well both of them are still a mystery so there is no need to compare those two at the moment...........
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 11:53   Link #2
SasoriOfTheSand
ExiledShinobi

Personally because Hidan is immortal, id say he is the best, mabye a bit weaker than Tobi Zestu or Leader since we have not seen them fight but.. Id say hed beat Itachi or Kisame any day..
SasoriOfTheSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 11:59   Link #3
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheSand View Post
Personally because Hidan is immortal, id say he is the best, mabye a bit weaker than Tobi Zestu or Leader since we have not seen them fight but.. Id say hed beat Itachi or Kisame any day..
This is funny .. Hidan is imortal not invincible .. if u cut his head or arms he cant do shit, Asuma would beat him and Shikamaru pwned him .. Itachi would burn him with Dark fire in a sec ..

I guess strongest is AL .. but if u mean only what we saw then its Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi ..
i think Zetsu is strong but till now he was only scout and he dont have his companion so maybe he isnt fighter at all and he have some other abilities .. dunno where to put him ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 12:01   Link #4
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
I think we should leave AL or that unknown member out of this.....coz we can' really judge them without seeing their fighting styles and stuff
Old 2007-04-01, 06:50   Link #5
threepac3
Life is Relative

Itachi by far so far
Old 2007-04-01, 06:56   Link #6
Asianknight82
Banned

Uh shouldn't the leader be the strongest... I mean, yeah, he's the leader O_o
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 07:39   Link #7
xcad

hm... lets say itz just on the members, no leader. i'll say... itachi's the strongest.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 08:53   Link #8
othafa

I'd say that the strongest is probably Tobi, because my speculation is that Tobi is Jiraiya.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 08:58   Link #9
BlackShinobi07

Its still a little too early to tell since not everyone has shown their abilities, but so far, i have to say Sasori was the strongest next to itachi. I mean the only reason he was beaten is because in opponents had so much knowledge on his techniqes and fight style. If he was to go up againts itachi, that would be quite interesting.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:05   Link #10
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
This is funny .. Hidan is imortal not invincible .. if u cut his head or arms he cant do shit, Asuma would beat him and Shikamaru pwned him .. Itachi would burn him with Dark fire in a sec ..

I guess strongest is AL .. but if u mean only what we saw then its Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi ..
i think Zetsu is strong but till now he was only scout and he dont have his companion so maybe he isnt fighter at all and he have some other abilities .. dunno where to put him ..
Though I wouldn't say Hidan is strong. You have to remember that Asuma didn't beat him alone without the others Asuma would be useless honestly.

Well from people from who we have seen fights Itachi obviously wins. I highly doubt there would be anyone stronger than him next to the AL. I do think the AL is stronger, because I don't see Itachi following someone stronger than him. Unless he's really gay or the AL is a girl. o_O
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:17   Link #11
xcad

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
I'd say that the strongest is probably Tobi, because my speculation is that Tobi is Jiraiya.
how so? tobi has short black hair i think..
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:19   Link #12
Hir0

manga thread? hidan and kakazu is way ahead of whats happening now. This could be a spoiler for non manga readers.

i would say Kisame, he was praised by AL about his chakra capacity which is heaps useful in any ninja situation.
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:22   Link #13
othafa

Because theres no basic level jutsu that changes someone's appearance at all...
Or even conventional disguises. I think that he acts lazy so he doesn't have to show his fighting style. Also, he showed up at just the right time. If Jiraiya is so obsessed with AK, why wasn't he helping during the rescue gaara arc? Because he was preparing to infiltrate their group in the event that they needed a replacement.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:37   Link #14
threepac3
Life is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
manga thread? hidan and kakazu is way ahead of whats happening now. This could be a spoiler for non manga readers.

i would say Kisame, he was praised by AL about his chakra capacity which is heaps useful in any ninja situation.
Large chakra level guarantees you nothing. I'm not saying he isn't skilled but next to Itachi he knows he wouldn't stand a chance. Itachi for the most part is capable of stopping almost anyone without so much as lifting a finger.
Old 2007-04-01, 09:44   Link #15
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchih@ View Post
I think we should leave AL or that unknown member out of this.....coz we can' really judge them without seeing their fighting styles and stuff
We only defined him as AL. Since, he's the only one we've seen giving orders *sometimes*

And Itachi hands down because of his sharingan.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:47   Link #16
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Because theres no basic level jutsu that changes someone's appearance at all...
Or even conventional disguises. I think that he acts lazy so he doesn't have to show his fighting style. Also, he showed up at just the right time. If Jiraiya is so obsessed with AK, why wasn't he helping during the rescue gaara arc? Because he was preparing to infiltrate their group in the event that they needed a replacement.
he didn't helped in rescue of gaara because he had left the hidden leaf village before they got the message that gaara is being attacked.........
and tobi can't be Jiraiya because if he was 1 of them then why would he give so much information about akatsuki to tsunade and kakashi.............. and tobi has been working under Zetsu before he joined the Akatsuki group........
Clearly Jiraiya can't be Tobi......... most people agree that Tobi s probably Obito uchiha................
Well who knows.......
Old 2007-04-01, 09:51   Link #17
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post

i don't think Kisame is that tough................. if you have seen episode 81 and 82 then you won't say that.... if Kisame can't fight kakashi without being seriously wounded.............. then how can he be even a match for itachi.............
as far as chakra is concerned...... chakra is of no use if you don't know how to use it........... and no matter how much chakra kisame has......... if he can't use it skillfully against itachi then there is no point of him to even try to beat itachi............
Old 2007-04-01, 13:29   Link #18
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I'd say Itachi because of his Sharingan able to cast Genjutsu with the lift of a finger. He's just naturally gifted in all types of Jutsu. People are strongly resiliant against Genjutsu will stand a better chance against him but in the end his use of Shadow Clones, combined with speed, and his Ninjutsu makes him an extremely strong opponant.

Could the 3rd maybe of been capable of defeating him?
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 13:43   Link #19
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Itachi... only another Sharingan user with Uchiha blood can defeat him...
Old 2007-04-01, 13:45   Link #20
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Itachi... only another Sharingan user with Uchiha blood can defeat him...
And if the AL isn't a Uchiha, Kishimoto will feel the wrath of my hate mail.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote