AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-14, 04:52   Link #2001
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@Freeter

At least Haruto didn't say it is ok and then did a 180...

but to me, Nanami doesn't seem that sad after hearing that rejection...that expression is more like she thinks she hits the jackpot but then finds out the ticket is for the last lottery...
No! I would say, it still hasnt sunk in properly for her. After all she was trying not to hear those words from Haruto's mouth and besides that was an abrupt rejection, not to mention, Nanami was too outraged with Haruto still going after Eba having read what's written in the letter,. Nanami cant fathom why in the world Haruto is still hung up over Eba even after reading the letter and that outrage eclipses her sadness for getting rejected for the moment, doubtless she will feel it, the moment that feeling sinks in, and once she is out of Haruto's sight. Remember, Nanami's reaction when she confessed? She confessed at the heat of the moment, but the realisation hit her properly AFTER she reached her home, when Nanami realised that she just confessed and started going all weak at the knees and slid down the room of her door. So that rejection has yet to sink in.
Old 2010-01-14, 05:57   Link #2002
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

/me shakes fists at the plot letter
Old 2010-01-14, 08:17   Link #2003
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF2008 View Post
Spoiler for Long Post:

HF
Very well done. That took a lot of effort, lol.

I think you give Rin too much credit. I do like how you think Yuzuki bought a new gift, I never thought of that one and is very plausible. She probably thought the worst when she saw that. And I thought the gift was a cake or something fragile, I remember Yuzuki trying to protect it from the crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
/me shakes fists at the plot letter
Right? Ruined a potentially awesome moment.
Old 2010-01-14, 09:43   Link #2004
justavisitor

@Dark Mage
probably you are right that the depression has yet to sink in for Nanami

@HF2008
I will definitely remember your post if Eba really destroys the original gift...very detailed analysis
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 10:07   Link #2005
wiebbe
Moeh?

Send a message via ICQ to wiebbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Very well done. That took a lot of effort, lol.

I think you give Rin too much credit. I do like how you think Yuzuki bought a new gift, I never thought of that one and is very plausible. She probably thought the worst when she saw that. And I thought the gift was a cake or something fragile, I remember Yuzuki trying to protect it from the crowd.

Right? Ruined a potentially awesome moment.

Good point regarding the Cake or something fragile (The cake is lie right?). I'm very much wondering how the present and her saying that they should break up if it were hard connect to everything that has been happening.

I'm kinda considering the following stuff: (Of course HF2008's post was helping with this a lot!)

1. Eba really did find a new boyfriend. She wrote the letter herself and just found someone else she is in love with, or perhaps wanted to try a relationship.

2. Eba was forced to write the letter, perhaps by Rin and her Brother or a combination of the familiy.

3. Eba didnt find a new boyfriend but she did write the letter on purpose because she doesnt want a relationship where Haruto can freely spend time with nanami.

To me 1 doesn't really seem that plausible, if the author really goes that way I will kinda feel betrayed as a reader. Its a cheap and simple solution to a relationship that could have been very good. (Eba is just a cute and nice girl imho)

If you combine this with what HF2008 has written it doesn't really work. Although it might indicate that she was confessed in the 2nd month where her reactions got kinda stale.

Options 2 is ok I guess. But it seems a bit forced story wise. Eba was so friendly with Rin again after their "little" talk in Tokyo that the story just kinda ended there. But it's also quite weird that it ended so quickly. Why something you moved out of the house for end with just 1 talk?

I'm really hoping for option 3. It gives Eba and Haruto a new hurdle to jump over and perhaps gives them a chance to further their relationship. When Haruto goes to Tokyo (and we all know he will ^^) Eba might go all in love-love mode and they get together.

Lets hope it wont get all dramay and choose options 1 or 2
wiebbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 12:02   Link #2006
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF2008 View Post
I decided to do the following. I have collected some comments from Eba leading from the long distance relationship to the "break" up.
Spoiler for ...:

HF
Well written. + rep for you!
Old 2010-01-14, 12:10   Link #2007
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

"There really was a cake."
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 20:38   Link #2008
Somnus
Eh?

Y'know, if there's any truth at all to Eba's letter then this'll turn into something akin to the whole issue people have with a chapter from the manga REC. Here's hoping that never happens, but I can see Haruto going to Tokyo only to find Eba being all close with another guy (or so it seems).
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 21:47   Link #2009
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiebbe View Post
3. Eba didnt find a new boyfriend but she did write the letter on purpose because she doesnt want a relationship where Haruto can freely spend time with nanami.
But why to lie about boyfriend? Just tell you can't take such relationship and they should end it.

Unless she really wants to hurt him too, and not just break the relationship.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 23:12   Link #2010
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000
But why to lie about boyfriend? Just tell you can't take such relationship and they should end it.

Unless she really wants to hurt him too, and not just break the relationship.
Maybe she thought that to have Haruto giving up completely, a "boyfriend" is necessary. Though I feel that is unlikely.
But isn't personal handwriting something readily recognizable? Or was the letter typed? We can't really tell from the scanslation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
This is different. He now has physical proof of reason to act. Before it was all speculation and hearsay.
Yes, but he should have found that "proof" 3 weeks ago. If he had done all he could...It was speculation if something bad happened to Eba. But it was speculation if Eba really did have a new boyfriend, too.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 02:54   Link #2011
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

There's only one piece of the puzzle left, and that's what the hell is going on with Eba.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 06:43   Link #2012
wiebbe
Moeh?

Send a message via ICQ to wiebbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Maybe she thought that to have Haruto giving up completely, a "boyfriend" is necessary. Though I feel that is unlikely.
But isn't personal handwriting something readily recognizable? Or was the letter typed? We can't really tell from the scanslation.

Yes, but he should have found that "proof" 3 weeks ago. If he had done all he could...It was speculation if something bad happened to Eba. But it was speculation if Eba really did have a new boyfriend, too.

That is pretty weird i guess. Why didnt he atleast unpack that present for atleast 3 weeks? Does that mean he didnt even look at it when he was in the train back? When i get a present i tend to look at the present quite quickly, most of the times when the person that gave it is gone.
wiebbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 08:57   Link #2013
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I doubt it was typed. And if it wasn't her handwriting, Haruto would have said something. We have to find the raw and look at the page to really know though.

Quote:
It was how the letter was written that gave Haruto suspicion and all. The way it was worded and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
There's only one piece of the puzzle left, and that's what the hell is going on with Eba.
Here's hoping to an original and un-lame reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiebbe View Post
That is pretty weird i guess. Why didnt he atleast unpack that present for atleast 3 weeks? Does that mean he didnt even look at it when he was in the train back? When i get a present i tend to look at the present quite quickly, most of the times when the person that gave it is gone.
It was in a bag. All you have to do is look in to see what it was. I don't fully unpack clothing gifts until I wear them.

You can also chock it up to plot devicing and all.
Old 2010-01-15, 11:17   Link #2014
mammothb

who is hiroshima? or it's the place haruto lives?

anyway i think there goes the chance for nanami to got with haruto. :/
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 12:35   Link #2015
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO
I doubt it was typed.
So do I. But how was Eba forced into writing it, if it wasn't typed, and she wasn't willing to? If she was really forced to, things would seem quite extreme for me.

Quote:
It was how the letter was written that gave Haruto suspicion and all. The way it was worded and everything.
What I mean is how he only found out about the letter 3 weeks latter... If it were me (or were everyone else) I would suspect something went wrong instead, and tried to look for clues everywhere possible...

But frankly, this is just easy-writing of Seo.
Old 2010-01-15, 12:50   Link #2016
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
who is hiroshima? or it's the place haruto lives?

anyway i think there goes the chance for nanami to got with haruto. :/
I'm not sure if its Hiroshima, but she means the town Haruto lives in.

And yeah...I liked Nanami these past few chapters.

Quote:
So do I. But how was Eba forced into writing it, if it wasn't typed, and she wasn't willing to? If she was really forced to, things would seem quite extreme for me.
She could have been coerced or something. But it probably comes down to her wanting Haruto to be happy, even if it means that she is no in his life. We have to wait to hear the whole story.

Quote:
What I mean is how he only found out about the letter 3 weeks latter... If it were me (or were everyone else) I would suspect something went wrong instead, and tried to look for clues everywhere possible...

But frankly, this is just easy-writing of Seo.
The letter was put in an odd place and meant to be somewhat hidden. It was inside the shirt folds so that Haruto wouldn't see it until he got home when he would have took the shirt out and unfolded it.

And don't be putting Seo down now...this is entertaining stuff, I'm at the edge of my seat.
Old 2010-01-15, 12:55   Link #2017
Kikuchi

Hiroshima is a japanese prefecture. Its capital bears the same name. Its like the New York state and New York City, if you will.

Haruto obviously lives in a small town, when Eba talks about the time she spent in Hiroshima she obviously means the prefecture and by extension Haruto's town (which was never named I think ?).

----

Oh and while I'm here, I might add that the letter is a terrible idea.
Almost as cliché and bad as that wonderful coincidence when Eba seeing Haruto and Kanzaki together.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 13:20   Link #2018
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO
She could have been coerced or something. But it probably comes down to her wanting Haruto to be happy, even if it means that she is no in his life.
Which is what I said: Eba thinks only a "boyfriend" can make Haruto give up and move on. Because it was in Eba's gift to Haruto, most likely she was the one who put it in there herself. Though it seems cliche for me.

Quote:
The letter was put in an odd place and meant to be somewhat hidden. It was inside the shirt folds so that Haruto wouldn't see it until he got home
Yeah, until he got home, not until 3 weeks later... Sudden loss of contact is very weird, and one of the first thing Haruto should have thought of was if Eba left him any message somewhere.
Old 2010-01-17, 22:56   Link #2019
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Ch.76:

Last edited by Zwei; 2010-01-18 at 00:05.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 00:44   Link #2020
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Wow... that's stupid. :I

When is Shion coming back?
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life