AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 117 68.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 17.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 7.60%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 2.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.58%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.75%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-18, 20:08   Link #261
zalem

I'm still praying they don't play that awful song. Alas, it will probably be the ED or they'll have Ranka sing it during the show. Blergh...
Old 2008-09-18, 20:10   Link #262
wolfboy
:3

Pray all you want but it's happening. And despite what people say, I still like it.
Old 2008-09-18, 20:21   Link #263
angelx

damn it! isnt ranka the main character?? why isnt she getting any lines/ in other words why isnt her character developing! im seeing to much of sheryl and i dont like it! its so obvious it will end with sherylxalto ..its sickening
Old 2008-09-18, 20:24   Link #264
Cadorna

Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
^ that because She isn't the main character
Old 2008-09-18, 20:31   Link #265
Wesley84

So I guess Galaxy won't even be showing up? Grace is just going to waltz in, hack her way into the big queen, while using Ranka as a shield? Nothing from the last episode even lead into what happened in this one.

This is just so much bullshit. Did they have any idea how they wanted this series to pan out besides the GODDAMN MUSIC!?
Old 2008-09-18, 20:35   Link #266
Danish78
Thread Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneeshadc View Post
I want more, screencaps jus left me wanting more, more spoilers anyone?
What do you want to get spoilered about? I'm lurking here to get some dialogue spoilers but I can try to fill you in on any events that happened. I don't know much Japanese beyond the basics though.
Old 2008-09-18, 20:36   Link #267
angelx

ohh idk why i thought she was...loool i completely agree wesley84 i wonder how they will wrap up the whole story in one episode?! because so far im still clueless about alot of things!
Old 2008-09-18, 20:37   Link #268
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx View Post
damn it! isnt ranka the main character?? why isnt she getting any lines/ in other words why isnt her character developing! im seeing to much of sheryl and i dont like it! its so obvious it will end with sherylxalto ..its sickening
She didn't get any lines because she is being controlled and it will be out of character if she got lines. there is not ONE main character, but three main characters! after episode 21 Ranka's role took a backseat to AltoxSheryl for the conclusion of the LT. Ranka will shine in episode 25 because right now neither Alto nor Sheryl can do anything to save the situation. She will become the heroine that save the day in episode 25 because right now nobody else can. sherylxAlto is a good thing! if ranka merge with the Vajra she will be around after Alto and sheryl are dust.
Old 2008-09-18, 20:41   Link #269
Cadorna

Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
^ Well say, somebody have to read between lines
Old 2008-09-18, 20:44   Link #270
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
She didn't get any lines because she is being controlled and it will be out of character if she got lines. there is not ONE main character, but three main characters! after episode 21 Ranka's role took a backseat to AltoxSheryl for the conclusion of the LT. Ranka will shine in episode 25 because right now neither Alto nor Sheryl can do anything to save the situation. She will become the heroine that save the day in episode 25 because right now nobody else can. sherylxAlto is a good thing! if ranka merge with the Vajra she will be around after Alto and sheryl are dust.
Dude, it's over for Ranka. She's being mindcontrolled. She won't even get to save herself, let alone anyone else.
Old 2008-09-18, 20:50   Link #271
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
So I guess Galaxy won't even be showing up? Grace is just going to waltz in, hack her way into the big queen, while using Ranka as a shield? Nothing from the last episode even lead into what happened in this one.

This is just so much bullshit. Did they have any idea how they wanted this series to pan out besides the GODDAMN MUSIC!?
I have to say I agree somewhat. They made so many hints about Galaxy and now we're down to the last episode and they haven't made their big comeback yet? I was REALLY hoping that the final battle would involve Frontier vs Galaxy too....
Old 2008-09-18, 20:52   Link #272
Elandyll

Haven't seen the episode yet, but reading everything that has been posted, I am really wondering how they can possibly wrap everything satisfacotrily in just one episode...
Unless Kawamori-san surprises us with a 7 episode extension?
Old 2008-09-18, 21:01   Link #273
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
Haven't seen the episode yet, but reading everything that has been posted, I am really wondering how they can possibly wrap everything satisfacotrily in just one episode...
Unless Kawamori-san surprises us with a 7 episode extension?
Haven't you heard? So long as everyone gets their Sheryl-fix, everything's fine. No matter how crappy everyone and everything else is, so long as Sheryl plays a part and looks good, MF is a success.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:03   Link #274
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Haven't you heard? So long as everyone gets their Sheryl-fix, everything's fine. No matter how crappy everyone and everything else is, so long as Sheryl plays a part and looks good, MF is a success.
I'm saying it's all good when people are expected to be surprised. Lately, I don't like the direction the story is going to, but we have to be patient. Those who do not gripe, ultimately win.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:07   Link #275
Wesley84

If I didn't someone else would. I'm a f-ing martyr.

Did they equip large scale DEs to the VFs? I don't recall seeing them being used to nail Vajra capital ships.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:21   Link #276
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Dude, it's over for Ranka. She's being mindcontrolled. She won't even get to save herself, let alone anyone else.
Is it wrong for me if I said I would like to see Ranka killed at the end of this series because I cannot simply stand her anymore I'm sorry.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:23   Link #277
aneeshadc

@ Danish78
Thnx, you're so nice, Its kay though,I was finally able to download one of the raws from MW forum for the first time ever, all thanx to twilighthack who directed me there!
Old 2008-09-18, 21:23   Link #278
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Is it wrong for me if I said I would like to see Ranka killed at the end of this series because I cannot simply stand her anymore I'm sorry.
Sure, fine. Alive, dead, with Alto, without him, alone, Frontier or Vajra. It doesn't matter anymore. Her story's over.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:27   Link #279
wolfboy
:3

Wesley84 is trolling more than usual today. Take it down a notch, bro.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:30   Link #280
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Sure, fine. Alive, dead, with Alto, without him, alone, Frontier or Vajra. It doesn't matter anymore. Her story's over.
No, it isn't over until Macross Frontier is over with.