Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-01, 22:32   Link #3961
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Would you really do it?
I enjoy iconoclast, it's the best way to show my... 'appreciation' for God.

And to be honest, it doesn't matter if any of them are virgins or not. It doesn't matter to me anyways, since this is so over the edge I expected more... 'intimate acts'. Besides it was rather obvious the apocalypse would bring the darker side of people out. (As we see, Groping a girl's breast is one of them.)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 22:33   Link #3962
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Jesus Xst! lol ... They implied so many things and yet nothing at all! lol.... this is what I think happened according to my psycho-analytic-self, the part of my mind which enjoys deconstructing the thoughts of certain writers:

In the shrine: Hug. Just to help Saeko ease her "storm"
In the morning: Nothing ,she just had to adjust her skirt (good stuff to stir up horny minds)
When she asked Takashi to take Responsibility: As far as the type of sadistic killing machine she is becoming... (but even more of a stimuli for people who want to link it to somehow Takashi having sex with saeko in the shrine)
Boob Squeezing: Just a way to get her back to speed.

The horny-half of my mind says:

Spoiler for Nothing shocking but obviously not language for kids:

Me-in-real-life:

I would have taken the second-door approach because:

1. Its the end of the world
2. The world needs to be repopulated
3. Survival instinct is tightly codependent of the reproductive instinct
4. Fairly attractive Man + hawt Woman, alone in such situation? = Can't blame me!

Yeah ... good stuff and really good food for thought.. it can go in a number of ways depending on the viewer's imagination!

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-09-01 at 22:57.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 22:34   Link #3963
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Having sex inside of a shrine, really...? And they were in front of the altar no less. Would any of us think to have sex inside of a church...? I mean, honestly, I don't care about any particular religious doctrine one may follow or even if you say you don't follow any at all. Would you really do it?
No way. My parents trained me better.

Besides, we saw the results. It just brought more zombies to their doorsteps. Wasn't a very safe thing to do.

And for all the people in denial about sex in the shrine, we can always table this until the uncut blu-ray version gets released.
Old 2010-09-02, 01:38   Link #3964
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just remember it's a zombie world. Moral decay comes upon all. Reasons to believe something happen is possible, since would you let someone grab you like that if something never happened? Or the plot armor of "all the girls are into the main lead" is there.

Don't worry Hirano, the loli is all yours!
Old 2010-09-02, 02:02   Link #3965
Newhope

Quote:
Having sex inside of a shrine, really...? And they were in front of the altar no less. Would any of us think to have sex inside of a church...? I mean, honestly, I don't care about any particular religious doctrine one may follow or even if you say you don't follow any at all. Would you really do it?
It's a shinto shrine it's a bit different to a church most are centered on certain deities or areas and aren't as repressive regarding sex as western religions hell some sects used to consummate marriages in the shrine not sure if they still do though.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 02:44   Link #3966
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Different religion conflicts there as I see it.
Old 2010-09-02, 03:40   Link #3967
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
Organized religion has kinda gone out the window with everything else, hasn't it?
Old 2010-09-02, 04:21   Link #3968
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of that wonder how's Shido's cult doing?
Hehe I bet they're zombies by now.
Old 2010-09-02, 05:18   Link #3969
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
I would have taken the second-door approach because:

1. Its the end of the world
2. The world needs to be repopulated
3. Survival instinct is tightly codependent of the reproductive instinct
4. Fairly attractive Man + hawt Woman, alone in such situation? = Can't blame me!

Yeah ... good stuff and really good food for thought.. it can go in a number of ways depending on the viewer's imagination!
i am from the camp that believe they did it, unless the dvd/bd version later show otherwise

but getting pregnant is a bad idea, especially the one with Saeko's skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Speaking of that wonder how's Shido's cult doing?
Hehe I bet they're zombies by now.
they may be doing the same thing as Takashi: trying to repopulate the earth
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 06:20   Link #3970
ZeKeR
Superbad

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
i am from the camp that believe they did it, unless the dvd/bd version later show otherwise

but getting pregnant is a bad idea, especially the one with Saeko's skill

and spread SHIDOIISM?! NO!
Old 2010-09-02, 07:22   Link #3971
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Hmm...Probably so, but wouldn't the zombies here them like what happened with Takashi and Saeko?
I REALLY hope there is a zombie Shido so there will be some sort of main zombie boss villain.
Old 2010-09-02, 11:42   Link #3972
darkmaster074
------

Where i can find the uncensored version?
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 12:20   Link #3973
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
God do I hate Takashi's guts. I absolutely can't stand his character type, and the fact that he's in this thinly disguised harem makes it even worse. He just really pisses me off, and these moments were he gets a ton of screen time makes me realize that even more.
Old 2010-09-02, 12:54   Link #3974
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
God do I hate Takashi's guts. I absolutely can't stand his character type, and the fact that he's in this thinly disguised harem makes it even worse. He just really pisses me off, and these moments were he gets a ton of screen time makes me realize that even more.
So...why are you watching this show? He's kinda the protagonist after all. Hard for him not to get the bulk of the screen time.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 13:25   Link #3975
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
Um i am slightly confused as to why you have hatred akin to a 1000 suns for him. It would help if you explain your rational behind it.
Old 2010-09-02, 13:40   Link #3976
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Why so much hate for Takashi ? At least he's not like all those "wussy" typical male lead .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 14:30   Link #3977
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Yes!

Because it epitome what Saeko have been hiding under her self for so long. She's liberated from her own self prison.
No doubt Saeko was regarded as being the model female student, one that has her own fangirls no doubt, who is known for her polite and gentle demeanor. Being the aspiration of what many of her juniors wanted to become... I can imagine the 'scandal' in the girls' locker room when Saeko first changed and they saw that she actually wore thongs of all things...

Speaking of, just look at her underwear: thin lacy black n purple bra and a black tie thong. Wearing that underneath her long-skirted school uniform...
Yeaaah, someone's had some crazy repressed desires. And all that is now 'unleashed' thanks to Takashi. GOD BLESS TAKASHI!!
Old 2010-09-02, 14:35   Link #3978
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
So...why are you watching this show? He's kinda the protagonist after all. Hard for him not to get the bulk of the screen time.
because while hes the protagonist, there are many other characters in the series to root for. Maybe hate was too strong of a word, but he's just really annoying.
Old 2010-09-02, 14:39   Link #3979
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

And as Sinestra asked, why the hate? What's he done that you don't like? Because as far as most of the rest of us can tell, he's mostly done what he had to in order to ensure his and the others' survival.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 15:09   Link #3980
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
No doubt Saeko was regarded as being the model female student, one that has her own fangirls no doubt, who is known for her polite and gentle demeanor. Being the aspiration of what many of her juniors wanted to become... I can imagine the 'scandal' in the girls' locker room when Saeko first changed and they saw that she actually wore thongs of all things...
Well, there's a more serious implication when Takashi says that he has accepted "her darkness."

It relates to their entire situation actually, that in a world that has gone to hell and has all of its social structures in the brink of collapse, one's morals would have to adjust in order to live in it. This is the real and underlying message when he says that he accepts her darkness in order to survive, inasmuch he has come to already accept his own.

In a more normal and peaceful world, Saeko's dark side would have gotten her cast out and ostracized by society, depending on what systems are in place in order to treat her. Institutions for mental health, prisons, the law... you name it. But during the zombie apocalpyse, one just might have to embrace that, and perhaps even rely on survival instincts over some personal sense of human deceny in order to surivive. Saeko's urges are now 'normal' in their new world, and she doesn't need to look away from them, especially now when she can channel all of these towards 'them', and has someone who can serve has her anchor.

Killing Hisashi, one best friend leaving the other in order to save one's own skin, leaving Rei's molester as a distraction for the zombies... all decisions made for the sake of survival. Saving Alice, while going against this notion, also serves to highlight this, and it's their one true shining moment so far.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse