AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-12, 08:55   Link #5481
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
today (Friday)..around 11:00pm or midnight (Japan's time) in 2ch....a guy would appear and deliver the 100% correct spoiler...been like that for quite a while

and just read the latest chapter
Spoiler for chapter 112:
it will probably be in another hour or 2

i kinda miss the fake spoilers, some of them were fun to talk about.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 08:58   Link #5482
justavisitor

I know, but I just want to list out the Japan's time to make it less confusing, I don't know what time zone Xspark is in XD

edit: spoiler is out...it seems like
Spoiler for 113:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2010-11-12 at 10:08.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 10:15   Link #5483
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

112 is scanlated...

He sure got fooled...but so did we! I totally thought she'd be naked under there. Good one Seo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
However Seo has introduced too many new girls within a short time with Kiyomi being the prime example of a useless throwaway character.
The crime is that Kiyomi is a goddess.
Old 2010-11-12, 10:29   Link #5484
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
I know, but I just want to list out the Japan's time to make it less confusing, I don't know what time zone Xspark is in XD

edit: spoiler is out...it seems like
Spoiler for 113:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 10:45   Link #5485
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler:
no... just no...

but this is where its heading.....
Old 2010-11-12, 10:46   Link #5486
justavisitor

@Johnny
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-11-12, 11:09   Link #5487
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
@Johnny
Spoiler for spoiler:
Problem here is Seo loves coincidences or as I put "fate/destiny"

Haruto is forever doomed to run into people he don't want to at the worst possible moment.

it's his "fate/destiny"
Old 2010-11-12, 11:24   Link #5488
justavisitor

I still think it won't be that serious XD...but we will soon find out
Old 2010-11-12, 12:00   Link #5489
Johnny
Working the bags...

It will go wrong because Haruto is just that way. Like in ch 112...
Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-12, 16:18   Link #5490
Noblesse

damn he got played big time lol in a way it funny but at the same time sad that he got caught
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 16:19   Link #5491
Xspark

...... my head is spinning =w=.
Spoiler for Rawr:
Xspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 16:36   Link #5492
Shadow5YA

Haha, I'm beginning to like Shiori.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 17:01   Link #5493
AmrodAegnor

I don't know if Seo is trying to make us forget about Eba's bitchyness, so that we can actually come to like her again under the right circumstances or if he's just making everything worse right now. By totally ruining Haruto too. I mean, come on, I'm starting to really dislike that guy. He needs to grow some, fast. Or this manga is finished (for me at least).
AmrodAegnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 18:54   Link #5494
KrimzonStriker

I will shamelessly admit that as of right now, I and any other male whose honest with themselves would be absolutely putty in her hands right now regardless of any circumstance, she's just so... and it makes her even more sexy because of it, so I'm letting Haruto slide on this one given that common sense WILL fly when experiencing something like this for the first time
Old 2010-11-12, 18:55   Link #5495
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmrodAegnor View Post
I don't know if Seo is trying to make us forget about Eba's bitchyness, so that we can actually come to like her again under the right circumstances or if he's just making everything worse right now. By totally ruining Haruto too. I mean, come on, I'm starting to really dislike that guy. He needs to grow some, fast. Or this manga is finished (for me at least).
Well, he handled the situation pretty good for a shonen romance protagonist. He kept his mind on his school work and then went to leave. I'm sure he wouldn't care about the picture with regards to Asuka but the girl threatened him legally...and that is bad. I don't think he is the first one to fall for her ploys either, lol.
Old 2010-11-12, 19:08   Link #5496
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I will shamelessly admit that as of right now, I and any other male whose honest with themselves would be absolutely putty in her hands right now regardless of any circumstance, she's just so... and it makes her even more sexy because of it, so I'm letting Haruto slide on this one given that common sense WILL fly when experiencing something like this for the first time
I'm pretty sure I'd be ok since I don't let my penis do my thinking for me, so I wouldn't be such an easy mark. Have fun taking notes for her...

I'll admit one's upbringing and environment would play a role in one's naivity. Hence Haruto is such a dumbass when it comes to females. Then again his sister doesn't show much sisterly love so he should be somewhat aware of conniving women...
Old 2010-11-12, 19:46   Link #5497
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm pretty sure I'd be ok since I don't let my penis do my thinking for me, so I wouldn't be such an easy mark. Have fun taking notes for her...
You know...I always said that but when push comes to shove...sometimes you end up not thinking with your brain. The real question is...how much is Asuka putting out? Cause if she isn't...then yeah. I know, it sounds really bad and it's negative but it's a factor.

Quote:
I'll admit one's upbringing and environment would play a role in one's naivity. Hence Haruto is such a dumbass when it comes to females. Then again his sister doesn't show much sisterly love so he should be somewhat aware of conniving women...
Plus he is a country boy up against an experienced city girl. He's got bad odds.
Old 2010-11-12, 20:12   Link #5498
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler:

EDIT: Sorry, spoiler tags.

Last edited by aliasxn; 2010-11-12 at 20:27.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 21:00   Link #5499
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Unhappy

Ugh... so now we have a blackmailing new hotness? What is the point of this story again?

I keep thinking back to my college days and for the life of me I can't imagine running afoul of a sex-kitteh who might want to blackmail me into.... taking her class notes?!?! WTF? I know this is a fantasy story, but man... wrong fantasy. COME ON! Seo-sensei, you can come up with better material than THIS!
Mughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 21:01   Link #5500
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
He (Haruto) and Eba really deserve each other.
Most probably KNIM is an only shounen romance manga, with characters so annoying to reader, whereas saying main protagonist deserve his main love interest is considered as an insult

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life