AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Sasuke revive the clan?
Yes, who cares about brothers and friends? Eternal MS! They should return to their old ways! 10 12.35%
Yes, but Sasuke should change the Uchiha Clan and hide its secret to protect future generations 28 34.57%
Yes, it should be just as it was before they were slaughtered 7 8.64%
At first i thought he definitely should but now I'm not sure 4 4.94%
No! This clan is forever tainted, they have to die or the bloodfest would return eventually 32 39.51%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-29, 18:45   Link #21
TheNewbSwordsMan

where in the manga or anime did it say that you needed a full blooded uchiha woman for the gene that creates sharingan to be present?

im reading the same manga as all of you and i havnt seen one woman of the uchiha clan use the sharingan, i havnt seen one female uchiha ninja even.

So i think the uchiha clan has an ok future, if sasuke was really serious about it, just impress a dozen chicks with his awesome power and bam, in 9 months u have 12 new uchihas and odds are some of them will be boys, hello sharingan and rebirth of the uchiha, lol.

as far as them needing to be evil to be strong, i always thought it was suspicious that itachi alone could take out the police force of an entire village by himself, and granted i havnt seen madaras true powers yet, but hes old and wise and im sure hes pretty bad ass, so im KINDA ok that the two of them could do it, two mangekyou is pretty overpowering (u cant even fight a regular sharingan one on one). Anyways my point is, it wont be too hard for sasuke (if he beats itachi and naruto and company kills madara) to not only recreate the clan, but make them be prominent again.
TheNewbSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 18:49   Link #22
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I say bring them on like they used to be.
He should forget this boring peacekeeper nonsense and give a try to the old way.
I wouldn't mind reading about some ruthless shinobi wars lead by a clan who kill their own family and friend and pluck their eyes out in order to gain more power.
At least spending some quality time with your family meant something back then.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 19:19   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I say bring them on like they used to be.
He should forget this boring peacekeeper nonsense and give a try to the old way.
I wouldn't mind reading about some ruthless shinobi wars lead by a clan who kill their own family and friend and pluck their eyes out in order to gain more power.
At least spending some quality time with your family meant something back then.
Deja Vu? Something just flashed through my head. Actually a couple things related to Naruto (the manga/anime) ofcourse.

Kishimoto said...he liked dragonball(z).
The so called elite superior race almost completely destroyed. (Saiyan - Uchiha)

Evolution of the race (SSJ1,2,3,4 - Sharingan -> 1, 2, 3 dots --> MS -> Eternal MS)

Itachi claiming they are evil natured.
Freeza claiming the saiyans were just as evil as him.

Freeza almost killed the entire race, Itachi (with help) did the same thing.

Spoiler for just only a few more almost identical situations:

Isn't that extremely similair?

It may be insane but it wouldn't suprise me if the Uchiha's can reach another level but cant control themselves after they reach it. (DBZ, Full moon --> ape transformation)
Old 2008-01-29, 19:25   Link #24
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Deja Vu? Something just flashed through my head. Actually a couple things related to Naruto (the manga/anime) ofcourse.

Kishimoto said...he liked dragonball(z).
The so called elite superior race almost completely destroyed. (Saiyan - Uchiha)

Evolution of the race (SSJ1,2,3,4 - Sharingan -> 1, 2, 3 dots --> MS -> Eternal MS)

Itachi claiming they are evil natured.
Freeza claiming the saiyans were just as evil as him.

Freeza almost killed the entire race, Itachi (with help) did the same thing.

Spoiler for just only a few more almost identical situations:

Isn't that extremely similair?

It may be insane but it wouldn't suprise me if the Uchiha's can reach another level but cant control themselves after they reach it. (DBZ, Full moon --> ape transformation)
lol as you explain it this show shoudl be called Uchiha's

well all these things for me make that i like sasuke more as an character. I mean wheni watched this show 1st. And they were saying what their dreams were. I was like shocked the same was naruto sakura when he said all that i was like

wtf?

so i was interested i mean revive his clan what did he mean and why who was this clan etc. anyway i hope indeed we can see how it will be revived i doubt that we will see it though^^
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 19:49   Link #25
Siege

Spoiler for manga:

plus with the MS enabled MADARA being deafeated by the first hokage just how powerful is naruto going to have to be to keep sasuke in line and in check when he has inevitably gained the eternal MS

so far naruto is just a token shonen character he's the character your kind of willing him to win his fights but thats just the problem it gets boring u should be expecting the moreful and faster and better lets face it to win
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 23:47   Link #26
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

For Sasuke to revive his clan I don't think he would need an Uchiha woman at all. The way I see it he'd just have to get with any Hyuga woman and they ought to be able to have kids with Sharingan being that the Sharingan was derived from the Byakugan, Kakashi does say this during the preliminaries. And possibly the two Kekkei Genkei could be born into the same child and combined to create an even stronger dojutsu than the other two, this is speculation of course.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 16:39   Link #27
james0246

This is a little off topic, but I felt it was more appropraite in this thread than some of the others. Is anyone else out there just a little...bored with the Uchiha family history? Sure it is a history of fraternal and then finally total familial bloodshed, but I was expecting something big, like say a full-fleged demon to appear somewhere along the way. Instead we just have an extreme version of the Hyuuga families Caged-Bird Seal (sorry, forget what it is called) or an extreme form of the genin exams that the Hidden Mist used to have. Hell even Sai had to kill his 'brother' to complete his training. Sorry, but this family history, although quite insane and over the top, just seems a little to...everyday for the Naruto-verse. I really wanted some uber demon to have made a deal with Madara for immortality if he could harvest the souls of a thousand innocents, or something to that effect. You know, something so cold and vicious that your name is used as a boogeyman to scare kids straight. Instead Madara has mostly been forgotten, in part due to his loss against the First, and honestly once Itachi is killed, all of the current hoopla surrounding the Uchiha name will die down again.

As to the 'future' of the Uchiha clan...maybe it would be best for the clan to disapper much the same as the Kaguya clan did. As long as the history of the Uchiha clan is recorded, every few genenrations a new Madara or Itachi will appear to destroy the clan stability and try to achieve a higher form of Sharingan in the process. Sorry, the clan's bloodline has too much evil inbedded into it to adequetly survive in any type of peace or prosperity. So, it is better for them to die out.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 17:55   Link #28
Casshern

Technically, a person with good stamina like Sasuke can impregnate at least 1 woman per day. That means 365 new Uchihas in just a year's "work". There's your clan. Good luck with the child support. Better start using that sharingan to make some money...

Naruto with his tayuu kage bunshin, theoretically, could impregnate 1000 per day (that's 350,000 mini-narutos a year onward... that's not a clan, that's a new hidden village). I say theoretically because you have to consider how many times he'll be rejected, whereas Sasuke's mind-controling genjutsu would probably have a 0% failure rate (considering he controlled Manda) plus Sasuke probably wouldn't need such a technique with most Konoha girls.

Seriously, I reckon Sasuke will never think of reviving his clan after learning the dark truths of his bloodline and having suffered because of them. Thus Sakura will be forever spurned by him, dooming SakuSasu fans to eternal (or temporary) gloom. Maybe he'll become a hermit (oh the irony!).
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 18:01   Link #29
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
This is a little off topic, but I felt it was more appropraite in this thread than some of the others. Is anyone else out there just a little...bored with the Uchiha family history? Sure it is a history of fraternal and then finally total familial bloodshed, but I was expecting something big, like say a full-fleged demon to appear somewhere along the way. Instead we just have an extreme version of the Hyuuga families Caged-Bird Seal (sorry, forget what it is called) or an extreme form of the genin exams that the Hidden Mist used to have. Hell even Sai had to kill his 'brother' to complete his training. Sorry, but this family history, although quite insane and over the top, just seems a little to...everyday for the Naruto-verse. I really wanted some uber demon to have made a deal with Madara for immortality if he could harvest the souls of a thousand innocents, or something to that effect. You know, something so cold and vicious that your name is used as a boogeyman to scare kids straight. Instead Madara has mostly been forgotten, in part due to his loss against the First, and honestly once Itachi is killed, all of the current hoopla surrounding the Uchiha name will die down again.

As to the 'future' of the Uchiha clan...maybe it would be best for the clan to disapper much the same as the Kaguya clan did. As long as the history of the Uchiha clan is recorded, every few genenrations a new Madara or Itachi will appear to destroy the clan stability and try to achieve a higher form of Sharingan in the process. Sorry, the clan's bloodline has too much evil inbedded into it to adequetly survive in any type of peace or prosperity. So, it is better for them to die out.
(Bold part) haha well i think the worst enemy will always remain Orochimaru.
He is the only one who can make our skin crawl or let's others shiver and make them wet their pants. So far this hasnt happened even once.

Sakura --> cried right away...was instantly received a trauma
Sasuke --> couldnt move...instantly froze from fear
Kakashi --> scared to death...trembling in fear

Besides...i always like this sentence: "It's....Orochimaru! (the true definition of evil)
Old 2008-02-01, 22:26   Link #30
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Who knows, Obito might have been a real bad ass if he had lived.
I dont think, im pretty sure he would have been. You kno, sometimes I wish some mangas would do like marvel and make a what if special, you kno?

NEway, I am beginning to think Kakashi somehow got obito's mangekyo sharingan.

Spoiler for manga:
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 23:12   Link #31
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
(Bold part) haha well i think the worst enemy will always remain Orochimaru.
He is the only one who can make our skin crawl or let's others shiver and make them wet their pants. So far this hasnt happened even once.

Sakura --> cried right away...was instantly received a trauma
Sasuke --> couldnt move...instantly froze from fear
Kakashi --> scared to death...trembling in fear

Besides...i always like this sentence: "It's....Orochimaru! (the true definition of evil)
No, I agree with you. Orochimaru was such a cool villian. He was a man/moster who, at one point and time, clearly knew the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' and choose to enact or enforce the 'wrong'. There is no better villian than one who has choosen to become a villian. Itachi is crazy, probably always crazy, and Madara seems fairly long-gone in regards to mental facilities (he has lost his marbls, people), in fact there is evidence that the Uchiha clan has a long line of Insanity. Rather, Orochimaru with his sad and somewhat mad desire for immortality is far more fun as a villian than Itachi, or Madara every have been. Then he had to die in an annoying manner. Pein has the potential to be as cool, but so far has not shown it even in his fight with Jiraiya.

Inregards to the Uchiha clan, I kinda of hope that Sasuke, after he is defeated or defeats Itachi and Madara, goes off into to the wilderness ala Ryuhou in s-CRY-ed, forsaking his loves or possible loves in order to live with his guilt. If nothing else, I really do not think that the Uchiha blood should spread, it just seems to volatile.
Old 2008-02-04, 13:01   Link #32
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
No, I agree with you. Orochimaru was such a cool villian. He was a man/moster who, at one point and time, clearly knew the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' and choose to enact or enforce the 'wrong'. There is no better villian than one who has choosen to become a villian. Itachi is crazy, probably always crazy, and Madara seems fairly long-gone in regards to mental facilities (he has lost his marbls, people), in fact there is evidence that the Uchiha clan has a long line of Insanity. Rather, Orochimaru with his sad and somewhat mad desire for immortality is far more fun as a villian than Itachi, or Madara every have been. Then he had to die in an annoying manner. Pein has the potential to be as cool, but so far has not shown it even in his fight with Jiraiya.

Inregards to the Uchiha clan, I kinda of hope that Sasuke, after he is defeated or defeats Itachi and Madara, goes off into to the wilderness ala Ryuhou in s-CRY-ed, forsaking his loves or possible loves in order to live with his guilt. If nothing else, I really do not think that the Uchiha blood should spread, it just seems to volatile.
Well..The whole "good vs evil" thing is rahter over rated.......-_-...Did he really choose to be a villian? Does he think "Well, what I'm doing is evil..." or is he thinking "I have a dream, and I'm willing to do anything to get it." The fact is, what he's doing isn't good nor evil....In reality, it's a matter of opinion....Kimimaro, Kabuto, etc...They all followed Orochimaru because he did something for them that they found "good" and felt the owed him something....So that doesn't make him evil. He has a dream and is willing to do anything to get it...Doesn't make it evil...does it make it wrong? It can..I mean, If I were to hit my brother in the face for eating the last bowl of Ramen, is it wrong for hitting him? Yes...Is it evil? Not really. This whole good and evil thing always comes down to a point of opinion and I will argue my opinon on things like this!!! So, Orochimaru evil? In my opinion..No he is not.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 13:42   Link #33
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Well..The whole "good vs evil" thing is rahter over rated.......-_-...Did he really choose to be a villian? Does he think "Well, what I'm doing is evil..." or is he thinking "I have a dream, and I'm willing to do anything to get it." The fact is, what he's doing isn't good nor evil....In reality, it's a matter of opinion....Kimimaro, Kabuto, etc...They all followed Orochimaru because he did something for them that they found "good" and felt the owed him something....So that doesn't make him evil. He has a dream and is willing to do anything to get it...Doesn't make it evil...does it make it wrong? It can..I mean, If I were to hit my brother in the face for eating the last bowl of Ramen, is it wrong for hitting him? Yes...Is it evil? Not really. This whole good and evil thing always comes down to a point of opinion and I will argue my opinon on things like this!!! So, Orochimaru evil? In my opinion..No he is not.
Your definition of good and evil is rather...skewed (In fact I am sure many serial killers have used that eact reasoning that you have), but, okay, I can accept that, and I agree I was fairly heavy-handed in my argument of good and evil. You have to admit though, from Konoha's perspective, Orochimaru is evil. I was arguing more from a sociological 'good v. evil' as determined by societal conventions. And by those definition, in the the Konoha Society, Orochimaru is evil.

Added to that, Orochimaru does not have a "dream", he, like Sasuke or Itachi now (with the Eternal MS) and many other Villians, has an obssession. A dream, generally speaking, is something that betters yourself but not at the cost of other (i.e. Naruto's dream of becoming/being Hokage seems to benefit all, not just a few, nor does it seem to really hurt anyone.) An Obssession is a desire that benefits no-one but yourself and oftens requires you to hurt others as well as yourself in order to attain your obssession. Hell, Sasuke even says that he has an obssession not a dream, he realizes that the road he walks will take him into a realm of pain and death and not into a bright and happy future. It could also be said that currently Naruto has an obssession with 'rescuing' Sasuke from himself.
Old 2008-02-04, 15:11   Link #34
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Keep the discussion on topic guys.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 20:04   Link #35
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Technically, a person with good stamina like Sasuke can impregnate at least 1 woman per day. That means 365 new Uchihas in just a year's "work". There's your clan. Good luck with the child support. Better start using that sharingan to make some money...

Naruto with his tayuu kage bunshin, theoretically, could impregnate 1000 per day (that's 350,000 mini-narutos a year onward... that's not a clan, that's a new hidden village). I say theoretically because you have to consider how many times he'll be rejected, whereas Sasuke's mind-controling genjutsu would probably have a 0% failure rate (considering he controlled Manda) plus Sasuke probably wouldn't need such a technique with most Konoha girls.

Seriously, I reckon Sasuke will never think of reviving his clan after learning the dark truths of his bloodline and having suffered because of them. Thus Sakura will be forever spurned by him, dooming SakuSasu fans to eternal (or temporary) gloom. Maybe he'll become a hermit (oh the irony!).
lol..Interesting conclusion you got there...But you left out that what if the women doesn't get pregnate and is a failed attempt? Yea..xD

But could the Kage Bunshins accually inpregnate someone? After all they are bunshins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Keep the discussion on topic guys.
hehe..sorry...perhaps there is already a thread that we can discuss this...Off to look!
Old 2008-02-04, 20:57   Link #36
james0246

Quote:
lol..Interesting conclusion you got there...But you left out that what if the women doesn't get pregnate and is a failed attempt? Yea..xD

But could the Kage Bunshins accually inpregnate someone? After all they are bunshins....
Sure a Kage Bushin can impregnate someone, but they pop upon cl*m*x.

God that joke was bad.

I agree with neuromancer, though. I figure, once Sasuke learns the deepest darkest truths of the Uchiha clan, he will either kill himself, become a hermit, become homosexual, or become a Catholic Missionary. I personally vote for the last option, I can just imagine Sasuke dressed as Wolfwood from Trigun (giant Metalic Cross as an accessory) walking around yelling "The Power of Christ Compels You!" That is the only way the Uchiha clan can be redeemed.
Old 2008-02-04, 22:13   Link #37
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Sure a Kage Bushin can impregnate someone, but they pop upon cl*m*x.

God that joke was bad.

I agree with neuromancer, though. I figure, once Sasuke learns the deepest darkest truths of the Uchiha clan, he will either kill himself, become a hermit, become homosexual, or become a Catholic Missionary. I personally vote for the last option, I can just imagine Sasuke dressed as Wolfwood from Trigun (giant Metalic Cross as an accessory) walking around yelling "The Power of Christ Compels You!" That is the only way the Uchiha clan can be redeemed.
no it wasnt't lol, gots new idea for new comic *runs to pandora

altough it seems logical for sasuke discontinue is dream/obsession of reviving the clan, but don't forgot naruto's influence over him, which might cause him to beleive BS like he can fight destiny, and the clan does not have to end/be that way.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 11:19   Link #38
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
no it wasnt't lol, gots new idea for new comic *runs to pandora

altough it seems logical for sasuke discontinue is dream/obsession of reviving the clan, but don't forgot naruto's influence over him, which might cause him to beleive BS like he can fight destiny, and the clan does not have to end/be that way.
It all depends on what Sasuke would take on as his next long-term goal after "kicking Itachi's butt to the black abyss it belongs to", or if he will be able to find one at all. Because that will definitely affect how Naruto will be able to effect him, both in terms of the manner in which Naruto does it, and also in terms of how effective it will be.

In conclusion, my shonen-series-sense tells me that he will eventually revive his clan. The question I still have is, "who's the woman?"
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 12:34   Link #39
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
It all depends on what Sasuke would take on as his next long-term goal after "kicking Itachi's butt to the black abyss it belongs to", or if he will be able to find one at all. Because that will definitely affect how Naruto will be able to effect him, both in terms of the manner in which Naruto does it, and also in terms of how effective it will be.

In conclusion, my shonen-series-sense tells me that he will eventually revive his clan. The question I still have is, "who's the woman?"
Well...The problem is, The Uchiha Clan will not exsit as it once did. From what we've learned, there are no Uchiha women left...so, Sasuke would have to have a child with someone not of Uchiha blood...Which will make their child "Half Uchiha" and from their, that child would have to have a child with someone outside the Uchiha clan, unless Sasuke has a boy and a girl and that have like an incest thing going... but yea....as it moves further down, the blood of the Uchiha will eventually be so low that it wont be a dominate thing.
Old 2008-02-08, 13:22   Link #40
james0246

Quote:
Well...The problem is, The Uchiha Clan will not exsit as it once did. From what we've learned, there are no Uchiha women left...so, Sasuke would have to have a child with someone not of Uchiha blood...Which will make their child "Half Uchiha" and from their, that child would have to have a child with someone outside the Uchiha clan, unless Sasuke has a boy and a girl and that have like an incest thing going... but yea....as it moves further down, the blood of the Uchiha will eventually be so low that it wont be a dominate thing.
I see the future of the Naruto-verse it is called...the end of Drangonball GT were everyone has partial Saiyan blood, and everyone is powerful (well not everyone, but a lot of people), and some can go Super-Saiyan. That is the future of the Sharingan. In a hundred years, no one from the clan will be able to activate the Sharingan, but then one day, a young boy, while defending his grandmother, will activate the Sharingan, and a new legend will be born...or not .