AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-11-16, 08:51   Link #7881
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Grandpa must be a demon or something if he looks that young.
Old 2012-11-16, 09:16   Link #7882
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^And Dokuro merges into Urara's body, that's why her body was so small
So hope next chap brings some more info cuz as much as I like this arc I kinda wanna see the present which is still in a threat from those Lvl 4 Weiss(?) and to see who won the take-Keim-home-with -me competition
Old 2012-11-16, 09:32   Link #7883
Velsy

I have a question.

The world God only knows has been amungst my few most favourits when its come to manga. But I got raelly annoyed with the whole Ayumi wanting to get married arc that it pissed me off something chronic. Now that its been a few months, is that arc over with and dusted ? Thats really the first time I had to see Kemia actually truely lie and reading someone or 2 taking advantage of him.

So am I good to continue with the story ? or does it get worse from there ?
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:12   Link #7884
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I have a question.

The world God only knows has been amungst my few most favourits when its come to manga. But I got raelly annoyed with the whole Ayumi wanting to get married arc that it pissed me off something chronic. Now that its been a few months, is that arc over with and dusted ? Thats really the first time I had to see Kemia actually truely lie and reading someone or 2 taking advantage of him.

you mean conquering Ayumi the 2nd time?
lying was necessary, He needed Mercury to come out since his world was in danger. He needed all of the Goddesses after all
Spoiler for spoiler:

anyway you're almost done with that arc, we're in a totally new arc now

The new arc had a pretty slow start-up, but this week's chapter's revelation was pretty big
I say, you should continue

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:38   Link #7885
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I have a question.

Your opinions differ from mine, thus I automatically hate you and what you to leave.

No but seriously, like Frailty said, that part is pretty close to the end of the arc and the current one is actually pretty interesting, putting up a whole new setting...though it does continue the story about demons and goddesses.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:39   Link #7886
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well it's certainly a surprise to see that Urara's grandfather looked so young. Pretty good give-away that he's not exactly human, or is at least a human who was granted with anti-ageing properties from some outside force.

Keima said that the "amusement park" he's building is a front for an anti-demon fortress. Wonder how Keima managed to come to that conclusion? It does strongly suggest that the grandfather has ties to Heaven in some form or another. Hopefully we get an answer next chapter, if not soon.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:25   Link #7887
Seihai
スマイリウム

So sweet... visting her parents' graves every day. :3 Are you feeling lonely, Urara-chan? Come here, Vani-onii-san will take good care of you...
Old 2012-11-16, 16:11   Link #7888
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
So sweet... visting her parents' graves every day. :3 Are you feeling lonely, Urara-chan? Come here, Vani-onii-san will take good care of you...
Why don't you have a seat right over there? Urara-chan is mine.
Old 2012-11-16, 19:15   Link #7889
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Keima said that the "amusement park" he's building is a front for an anti-demon fortress. Wonder how Keima managed to come to that conclusion? It does strongly suggest that the grandfather has ties to Heaven in some form or another. Hopefully we get an answer next chapter, if not soon.
The family name is a big enough hint. We already know the Shiratori household is somehow involved with the goddesses.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 20:38   Link #7890
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 04:23   Link #7891
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Your opinions differ from mine, thus I automatically hate you and what you to leave.

No but seriously, like Frailty said, that part is pretty close to the end of the arc and the current one is actually pretty interesting, putting up a whole new setting...though it does continue the story about demons and goddesses.
um, not really sure what to say to that O_O

Its not that I got frustrated with Keima, I mean he tries hard and is doing something he doesnt really want to do because he has too. Its just all this stuff is going to come back and bite him (what go's around comes around) Hes trying his best and those 2 were screwing everything up they can. And now that Chihiro had found out about his secret operations, shes probably going to keep following him around violently punching and insulting him like she always had. Probably some more saboutage out of revenge in there too.

Well thank you for answering, I have a bit more confidence to continue it. If it gets done and dusted with Chihiro and Ayumi, then the story moves on. Then thats good.
Old 2012-11-17, 05:09   Link #7892
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think you guys are making a mistake. Urara is mine.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 05:23   Link #7893
Solafighter
Hige

Go ahead and fight over Urara while i take Ayumi.
Old 2012-11-17, 06:23   Link #7894
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think you guys are making a mistake. Urara is mine.
What? No. Urara, don't listen to these scary onii-san over there... I will protect you from their greedy hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Go ahead and fight over Urara while i take Ayumi.
Be our guest.
Old 2012-11-17, 06:50   Link #7895
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
What? No. Urara, don't listen to these scary onii-san over there... I will protect you from their greedy hands.
Go vanish somewhere with your fake boobies dojikko. Stop stealing my lolis.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 12:07   Link #7896
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Go vanish somewhere with your fake boobies dojikko. Stop stealing my lolis.
Chris Hansen will like to have a word with you...........
Old 2012-11-17, 12:33   Link #7897
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Guys, you don know that when she grow up she will be become type of person like this lady

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 14:22   Link #7898
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

^ There's nothing wrong with that upgrade.

As a matter of fact, I welcome that change.

She's probably the complete opposite of Tsukiyo/Mio in the present and more like Kusunoki in just figure alone.

Or if Wakaki wants to tip the delicious scale, she could always have a body like Hinoki.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-11-17 at 14:43.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 16:15   Link #7899
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Go vanish somewhere with your fake boobies dojikko.

I don't mind being made fun of but apologize to Elsie! Her boobs are not fake! She is not going to vanish! Read some of Shiori's beloved BL novels and calm your delusions with some reality. *hugs elsie* yoshi yoshi...

Quote:
Stop stealing my lolis.
What? I never even said Urara was "mine". I can't even imagine what you would do to her! I thought she could have some more playmates... I'm sure she'll have fun in playing with all kinds of things... such as firetrucks. My collection has much to offer, of course. ^_^
Old 2012-11-20, 08:21   Link #7900
Velsy

Well I've gotten back into the mood to read it. But I decided to backtrack a little so I could have some momentum, then I back tracked more and more . So now I've gone back to Yuis arc around chapter 70, which is probably my most favourit capture arc of the manga so far. Guess I'll have plenty of momentum to build up into the chapters I havent read yet.

One question however, and I dont mind being spoiled by it. In the future chapters, has Elsies sister been revealed yet ?

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen