AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-02-23, 14:43   Link #3821
DarkHonour

The last time I've downloaded a translated novel was from Boku-tachi group I think.

Other than that, I've been reading the original novels.
DarkHonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:37   Link #3822
sy tao

nice logo revalent!! liked it so much^^
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:33   Link #3823
Subzero00

does anyone know the release date for the last novel?
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 14:17   Link #3824
DarkHonour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
Wasn't the previous novel released in February last year?

If you're talking about the very last novel, I'm still waiting for it to be published.
DarkHonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 11:11   Link #3825
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post

April/ May
Old 2009-02-26, 01:32   Link #3826
SkoolRumble4Ya

The last novel is so close to releasing. After this novel we're gonna find out the fate of FMP anime unless it's not the last novel anymore.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 04:48   Link #3827
sy tao

I personally hope that the next novel to be released would not be the last one, because i dont want FMP to end yet.. I really2x hope that Gatoh-sama would plan to write at least one happy novel after the big fight in the upcoming novel.^^..Err, short stories will do also, at least>0<

FMP is my most favorite anime up until this time!!!(kyaaaaa!!)...I'm really hoping for a great ending^^
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 04:53   Link #3828
User91411
Disabled By Request

A mate of mine who's a HUGE FMP fan says that it should be the last book, and as I've said before, I personally believe Gatou had meant that although the story will finally be over with the last novel, he will probably write some more comedy books after the 'final' book. Just an opinion.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 05:13   Link #3829
Revalent

There is certainly no end to the number of comedy books that can be written with such an open storyline.
Revalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 07:22   Link #3830
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revalent View Post
There is certainly no end to the number of comedy books that can be written with such an open storyline.
IMHO coming back to a pure comedy (school life or not) book after what has happened on the novel after DVMC would be nearly impossible and in a very bad taste.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 13:09   Link #3831
Subzero00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori<3 View Post
April/ May
Thanks for the date
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 15:01   Link #3832
Revalent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
IMHO coming back to a pure comedy (school life or not) book after what has happened on the novel after DVMC would be nearly impossible and in a very bad taste.
After DVMC maybe, but still, the comedies doesn't have to be after those events
Old 2009-02-26, 15:30   Link #3833
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revalent View Post
After DVMC maybe, but still, the comedies doesn't have to be after those events
What I am saying is that right know it's not a good time to write a cheerful story about Sousuke and Kaname school life or the "merry" adventure of Sousuke and Kurtz, it's like kicking someone who has fallen on the floor. And if Gatoh decide to finish the story with a bittersweet ending then I don't see him going back to the short stories after.
Old 2009-02-26, 15:38   Link #3834
Revalent

Haha of course, we would prefer to see the main story carry on rather than the side ones, but who knows? Maybe theu might write merry stories of Kurtz's life?
Old 2009-02-26, 15:48   Link #3835
User91411
Disabled By Request

Quote:
What I am saying is that right know it's not a good time to write a cheerful story about Sousuke and Kaname school life or the "merry" adventure of Sousuke and Kurtz, it's like kicking someone who has fallen on the floor. And if Gatoh decide to finish the story with a bittersweet ending then I don't see him going back to the short stories after.
Bittersweet? I thought that Sousuke's basically got Leonard in the bag, in ANOT Sousuke pwned Leonard only for him to make an escape. I think personally that Gatou is going to do a positive ending after all they've been though.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 16:05   Link #3836
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolton View Post
Bittersweet? I thought that Sousuke's basically got Leonard in the bag, in ANOT Sousuke pwned Leonard only for him to make an escape. I think personally that Gatou is going to do a positive ending after all they've been though.
I see Sousuke winning against Leonard but for me right know the true final boss is Kaname (Sophia), not Leonard. Kaname killing herself to stop Sophia is a possibility.
Old 2009-02-26, 20:38   Link #3837
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
I see Sousuke winning against Leonard but for me right know the true final boss is Kaname (Sophia), not Leonard. Kaname killing herself to stop Sophia is a possibility.
Hmmm...NOT nessesarily...

I got some major research I did and it turns out Sophia...according to legends and mythology and many religion beliefs....is not a human at all...not even a ghost or spirit...

Sophia,..if you look up in Wiki, is an actual diety that is neither male or female but a representation of WISDOM it self. Infact the word SOPHIA means wisdom in another language. (Latin i believe?)

I couldnt help it, i wanted to understand who was Sophia..XD so I got curious...
According to other books even like the bible...Sophia is mention but not as a person, but a name given to the karma of 'Wisdom' .

Kinda like how we call 'Mother Nature' to the forces of enviroment. It's not a real woman, its just a nickname. Sophia is the same thing, but for Wisdom.

Sophia is what they say god used to create the world. Such as the knowledgement to create life, water, trees, sun and stars...etc to make our world possible. (Theres even some weird religions that teach you how to tap Sophia through meditation?) they say samples of 'Sophia' is when you wake up suddenly with an awesome idea or something you want to invent. They say that is a good example of that.

Thus,..we are left with poor Chidori completely tampered and influenced by Sophia. The over abundance of knowledgement for a regular human person can really change their prespective about life, either that or Gatou decided to personify Sophia as a diety like a goddess. ? It's possible.

Either way, it seems someone is pissed that they tampered with her and using poor Kaname as a tool. In the end not even Leonard can control it, and if he tries to....he might get hurt. (which am predicting might happen)

so in essence...you can't really -kill- Sophia by sacrafice or death. Although am sure Chidori will feel tempted to do so just like Bunny did. Possibly that is the winning moment when Sousuke will try to convince her not to do it and find a way to detach Kaname from Sophia forever by destroying the link between Sophia and all whispers. But thats my oppinion..^_^...on that...

But thats all a big ól prediction and research people~!! ^__^!!

Just a lil something to bubble the minds of what may lie ahead..o.O....

yours always,..

Selily Chidori.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 22:34   Link #3838
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
like where your coming from Selily Chidori its not a bad idea that you've come up with and i quite like the angle

but souske will mess leonard up for what hes done to kaname. another possibility would be that somehow tessa will finally be sick and tired of what leonard is doing and somehow put an end to it.

i dont want to say kill leonard as tessa has a massive problem with taking lives but im thinking along the lines of the end of cowboy bebop episode 1 asteroid blues where the wife end up killing the husband because she realizes if she doesnt take action he will not only kill more people but people close to her and themselves.
i could also see tessa thinking along these lines as well but most probably a bit unlikely

what do you think?
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 00:47   Link #3839
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
like where your coming from Selily Chidori its not a bad idea that you've come up with and i quite like the angle

but souske will mess leonard up for what hes done to kaname. another possibility would be that somehow tessa will finally be sick and tired of what leonard is doing and somehow put an end to it.

i dont want to say kill leonard as tessa has a massive problem with taking lives but im thinking along the lines of the end of cowboy bebop episode 1 asteroid blues where the wife end up killing the husband because she realizes if she doesnt take action he will not only kill more people but people close to her and themselves.
i could also see tessa thinking along these lines as well but most probably a bit unlikely

what do you think?

that is very possible, Tessa has alot of rage and resentment against Leonard (he killed her crew and alot of people she knew). My theory btw is just a fragment..o.o..about Kaname and whispers..i have no idea what shall happen in Leo vs Sousuke...
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 02:09   Link #3840
Revalent

Nooo i shall read no more spoilers

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen