AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-02, 06:19   Link #141
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Zanpaktou: Vandice (pronounced as Vandisu)

Description: Zangetsu's younger sister (zanpaktou wise)

Wielder: Karin kurosaki

Shikai Command: miseteyaru vandice! (i'll show you)

abilities: sends out waves of electricity based energy blast. combined with the weather (i.e. rain) to maximum effect

Bankai: not yet mastered
Old 2008-02-05, 00:58   Link #142
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Gah, ditched Bleach after it began to suck too much, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Name: カネリ シャン (Connery Sean)
Sex: Why don't you ask your mother?
Height: 007, top to bottom.
Hair Color: I'll let you decide for yourself, hmm?
Eye Color: If you're close enough to see, you're already dead.
Clothing: A finely tailored suit of only the finest Chinese silk.
Personality: I'm a man of many faces.
Abilities: Excellent with both firearms and dames.

Zanpakuto
Name: There are those who call him... Tim.
Appearance: An unsuspicious cane of sorts.

Shikai
Call: ZETSUBOU SHITA!
Appearance:

Abilities: Conjuring fire in the form of missile-shaped alloy projectiles.

Bankai
Appearance:

Abilities: (Tap) Tim deals one damage to target creature Hollow or player Shinigami.
(Tap) Tim gives target target creature Hollow or player Shinigami a gnarly papercut.
Increased aspects:
HP +1729
MP +65
Strength +0112
Agility +35
Intelligence +81
Stamina +32
Luck +134
Ah, that's fun.
Old 2008-02-09, 00:34   Link #143
Mistacloudstrife
"I'll cut them off..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseikuneso View Post
It's called a guard.
Or a Tsuba. Learned this useless stuff when I took kendo. >_>
Old 2008-02-09, 11:35   Link #144
Jabez the Fuuton War

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Gah, ditched Bleach after it began to suck too much, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.
Dude, how could you ever give up on bleach.
Old 2008-02-12, 00:17   Link #145
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
Dude, how could you ever give up on bleach.
Very easily. Not unlike about half of Naruto's fans have given up on it, and the greater percentage of those I know who watched this series have as well.
Old 2008-03-09, 15:49   Link #146
Atsumichi Hattori
For 3rd Seat, 5th Divison

Name: Atsumichi Hattori

Sex: Male

Weight: 155 lbs

Height: 5''9

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brownish Green

Gotei 13

Squad: 8th

Captain: Shunsui Kyoraku

3rd seat (Former)

Area of Expertise: Menos (namely Adjuchas and in the past 2 Vasto lordes, resulting in 1 draw and 1 win but at the cost of many serious wounds)

Reason for leaving the Seireitei: Was very questionable about Lt. Azien's recent behavior and began (without anyone knowledge) watching his movements. Later found out that Aizen had been counducting Hollow based experiments on souls outside of the Seireitei and confronted him before the centrel 44, all of the Gotei 13 captains, 3 members of the Zero guard, and the 4 nobel clans only to be disregared and accused of treason. Thus he released his bankai (which was kept secret from everyone) and attemped to attack Aizen only to be blocked by the Kido Capt. Realizing he could not even get close to Aizen he broke free from the 84 binding spell, feld the soul society as a newly marked criminal, and remained hidden for 160 years in Karakura Town where he lived in Urahara Shop up until the Sub. Shinigami (Ichigo) appered for Hattori was a student at his school just in a diffrent class.

Other Stuff: The day of Hattori's (betrayal) he was to be promoted as the lieutenant of squad 8.

World of the Living

More Stuff: he must mantain constant controll of his spiritual energy at all times for he has the same ammount of power if not a much more then Kenpachi. He mostly releases about 3/10ths of his power durring a fight which is enough to take on a Lt. He has only released his full spiritual power on a few occasions such as the Vasto Lorde fights, the attack on Aizen, and when fighting 12
Arrancar at once who came looking for Orihime.

Personality: Seems very carefree and even lazy at times, also likes to be distant from people emotionaly. He likes to drink wisky, eat pocky, and enjoys making fun of lovers or shy people.
__________________________________________________ ______
Zanpakuto

Isonade (磯撫(Beach Stroker)

Sealed Form: A standerd katana bout 4'6, the hilt is wraped by blue menuki, while the guard of the sword is shaped like the eye of a hurricane.

Incantation: Swim Freely Isonade

Shikai: The blade extends 2 more feet before begining to curve up into the form of a wave but it still mantains a blade form. The hilt extends a foot before stoping.

Powers: Isonade is a Storm type Zanpakuto, he can create storms primaraly water based storms and use them in both offencesive and defencesive situations.

Attacks: Senshi Ebb Nami (Stabbing Tidel Wave)
Same Kasui Te-Rufin (Shark Spike Tail Fin)

Spirit: Isonade is an enormous, shark-like sea monster said to live off the coast. When it appears, fierce winds blow. Its body has never been seen, as it is always hidden beneath the waves, save for its huge tail fin which is covered in small barbs. It approaches boats stealthily and uses its hooked tail to snare sailors and drag them into the sea, where it devours them. It may also simply use its tail to capsize boats, or strike the beach with its tail and kill people there. Every few months, Isonade will swim to the surface of the sea from the deep waters, to breath some fresh air. However, when he does this, storms erupt, oceans rage, and all ships will be swallowed by him as food. But to his weilder, he seems very tame and wise mostly offering advice to the shinigami.

Bankai Name: Onbin Nami Isonade (Quiet Wave Beach Stroker)

Bankai: When the bankai is released a massive strom breaks out causeing friece winds to blow, thunder and lighting clash, and waves from to a thyphoon level. the weilder then takes on some features of Isonade namily the giant barbed tail and dorsal fin on his back, gills on the cheeks, webbed hands, sharp teath, his hair becomes more frayed, his eyes take blueish and yellowish color's, sharp claws, & razor sharp skin.He now has the power to create manipulate & control water and storms, on top of that his speed has gone up 20 fold.

Attacks: Arashi Sentou (Storm Punch)
Shippuu Teiku Umou (Hurricane Takedown)
Kaibutsu Hitonomi Demizu Tentou (Monster Bite Flooded Heavens)
Bochabocha Hari Kure-ji Misuto Ame (Splash Needles Crazy Mist Rain)

Last edited by Atsumichi Hattori; 2008-06-12 at 12:28.
Old 2008-03-12, 22:04   Link #147
Same_Shark

Name: Domon Nakigoeda
Zanpakutou: Nakifukurou- "Lamenting Owl"

It's made from two zanpakutou named Tyto and Phodilus. Tyto takes the form of a masked owl, while Phodilus takes the form of an Oriental bay-owl. Both of them usually ride on Domon's shoulders and on rainy days they hide in his robes.

Shikai: Ty & Pho merge and become Nakifukurou. Nakifukurou is a nagamaki that cuts through even the thickest of metal. Though it can be used for attacking, Domon prefers to use defensive abilities such as Shockwave. It's release command is "Lament! Reveal all lies!"
Old 2008-03-16, 06:32   Link #148
Kryachian Ryumon
maniac

Name: hebi-sa-maru (snake chain ring...yes i know "kusari" is suppose to mean chain)

manifestation:
a ring of floating chain links (colored black) with a blue luminous cloud in the center roughly 1 meter radius

sealed: a 2 meter long single sided curved silver blade with black rings attached on several points on the back of the blade. no guard, a western style leather bound cylinder handle with no pomle which is 30 centimeters long.

command:chain them up!

shi-kai:
the blade disappears and is replaced with a black cloud as a guard.

power: (somewhat similar to zabimaru)
chains will sprout from the black cloud and will move to the user's command. the length of the chains coming out is indefinite, if the user stabs Hebi-sa-maru into the ground before releasing it, chains will sprout out at random points from the walls the ground even the ceiling and their direction can be controlled.

ban-kai outfit:
the hakama top is replaced with a black chainmail curiass which covers the users torso, arms, hands and provides a gorget. the bottom of the hakama does not change and a black chainmail side-skirt is worn around it.

ban-kai name: ten-ryu-sa-maru (heaven dragon chain ring)

ban-kai:
several black clouds appear in the vicinity, and the users hands are engulfed in 2 small black clouds

power:chains can sprout from these clouds at will and can be controlled, they are weigh more and have faster speed through the air. their speed can double if controlled by hand movements.
Old 2008-03-18, 23:32   Link #149
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Tougurabu & Aisukeneiei

Shinigami
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Toukan Areno

Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Yellow

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160

Clothing: Arrancar uniform covered by a black cloak.

Personality: No one really knows anything about him, but they respect his abilities in battle.

Alignment: Serves mostly his own needs, but he has helped Soul Society in the past. He's a renegade shingami.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpakuto # 1 (Left Hand)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tougurabu (Frozen Gauntlet)
Call: Freeze all you touch, Tougurabu!

Sealed: A katana with a light blue wrap and an icicle shaped tsuba. The sheath is blue with intricate designs.

Shikai: The sword morph's into a metal gauntlet with a light blue crystal on the crest (top of hand). A stream of ice cold vapor constantly flows from the gauntlet.

Abilities: Tougurabu freezes anything it touches, but it takes time, and Toukan is vulnerable while it is freezing something.

Aisusen (Icicle Blast)

Fires an icicle that can impale opponents from the glove. It is fast, but a flash step could dodge it easily.

Bankai: Amatsu Toutoku (Heavenly Frozen Shield)

The glove creates a shield attatchment, the shield is metal with a light blue crystal in the center.

Bankai Abilities: The shield is used mainly for defense, but it can attack. Anything that touches the shield starts to freeze, even if contact with the shield is severed
it continues to freeze.

Maruchi Aisusen (Multi-shot Icicle Blast)

Toukan puts the shield in front of him and it fires several icicles at once, twice as fast as in shikai.

Zanpakuto #2 (Right Hand)

Name: Aisukeneiei (Everlasting Frostblade)
Call: Freeze the blood in their veins, Aisukeneiei!

Sealed: A dai-katana with a blue wrap and a snowflake shaped guard. On the pommel there is a deep blue gem.

Shikai: The blade freezes over and a halo of ice forms around Toukan's head.

Abilities: Any wound recieved from the blade freezes over, making it hard to move. The ice melts over time.

Bankai: Toushou Sendoken (Frostbitten Death Blade)

The ice shatters and forms two wings of ice on Toukan's back. The sword also diappears.

Bankai Abilities: Toukan can freely manipulate ice to cut anything. The same effects occur but they freeze larger areas and melt alot slower.
Old 2008-03-31, 10:07   Link #150
Ukitake Toshirou
N3j1

Name: koku niji

Shikai:
whenever you slice through the air with the sword it creates a large blade with a really sharp edge. you can have only ten of these at once.

Bankai ichi hyaku koku niji (one hundred cutting rainbows)
creates one hundred blades and shoots them like homing missiles at the enemy. They keep on going until they hit something and then you can make more.

Manifestation:
a guy in a samurai suit with blades and chains hanging of his body.

the shikai is a katana but the blade juts out 30cm for the whole length backwards.

Last edited by Ukitake Toshirou; 2008-03-31 at 10:18. Reason: needs a name
Old 2008-04-22, 00:17   Link #151
itachi kazuki
The Unknowing Know It All

Name:Tamaki
Height:5'9
Eyes:Sapphire Blue
Hair:Medium Length Black Hair With Red Tips
Sqaud:3rd Seat, Sqaud 6
Personality:Merciless, Selfish, Cool Headed, Nice and Funny

Zanpaktou

Sealed
Length:Inbetween long and medium
Style:Normal black katana, With a chain at the end of it.
Name: Kage Shouten(Shadow of Death)

Shikai
Length:couple inches longer then sealed form
Style:Black Katana with blackish aura emiting from it, with red and black strings coming from the handle.
Shikai:Kage Karite(shadow reaper)
Command:Futa
Abilitys:It makes makes illusions with shadows, and also Creates Large Gloomy clouds that are about to start pouring.
Bankai
Length:Everywhere with 100 yards
Style:a handle
Bankai:Genwaku Karugari
Abilitys:Covers everything in complete almost darkness and Sends out surges of black energy, and controls the bodys of people with weak physical streigth and a weak will

Old 2008-04-22, 00:26   Link #152
itachi kazuki
The Unknowing Know It All

i spent like 4 hours making one at art.com and it accidently got deleted and it was so cool ....
Old 2008-04-22, 12:30   Link #153
emildkdk

Bankai!!

name:saburo
height: high
hair:dark red
eyes: black
squad:6, vice captain
personality: he's quiet and peacefull and always running after the girls in soul society.
he carries his zanpaktou on his back

story: he is the third son of old man yamamoto and he was one of the first person who became a shinigami. He trained abarai renji. He has a bankai but no one knows that he have it. he keeps it secret and only use it when it is really hot in the battlezone.

Zanpaktou name: kaji enzeru takai(fire angel of death)

sealed: a normal katana whit a red hilt and a angel head on the bottom of the hilt.

Shikai: a kind of mining pick with a long chain in the bottom of the hilt. in the end of the chain there is a red ruby.

shikai: the pick can strecth like renji's shikai and when it cuts the enemy the enemy's wound will start to burn.

shikai command: reizu kara za anei enzeru takai

Bankai: enzeru tentei kaji(angel lord of fire). he gets a black bandana and a black coat with red stripes. on the stripes there are black runes. he gets red metal angel wing with black blades sticking out of it. he gets a black metal tail that he uses to fight with. he can shoot with the black blades.

bankai powers:
1.(the strongest) teiru takai ( he shoots the black blades to stun the enemy and then he give him a final blow with the metal tail)
2. jigoku kaji( the runes from his coat starts burn and then they fly out and surounds the enemy in a ring and then the ring starts to burn the enemy)
3.kujiku teiru( he uses the tail to grab the enemy and crush him )
4. hishou uingu( shoots the black blades against the enemy)

Last edited by emildkdk; 2008-04-26 at 12:32.
Old 2008-05-29, 16:17   Link #154
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Could a Guitar like weapon be use able? or would it not fit in? because I was thinking of making a zanpakuto witha Shikai form that turns into a Scyth like guitar

sorta like the one from Devil May Cry 3
Old 2008-06-05, 20:32   Link #155
Espozoda

U guys are super creative awsomejob to all
could some one give ideas for a sword
hopefully involving sand and wind
Old 2008-06-05, 22:01   Link #156
Espozoda

Talking Espozoda's soul beater

Manifestation:Lion made of sand with wind swirling around it,it does not talk only looks in my eyes and then i know what he's thinking.

Sealed formed;8 foot long yellow bladed sword with a red handle that looks like its on fire when I hold it , and it's sheath has a desighn of a lion on it asleep with a breeze passing over a dessert.

I dont carry the blade around but can summon it by putting together any kind of raw earth around me this can be rock sand mud even the dust in the air is enough but one thing is for certain if I have to summon it the enemy is powerful and it's going to be the last thing they ever see.(I most of the time use my fists and kido attacks so i dont kill but just emoblize the enemy im a nice fighter when I haveing no lives or women at stake on the battle field)

Shekai;The blade dispears , everything in a 100 mile radius turns to the SAHARA DESERT with a giant tornado going on.I gain in replacemaent for the sword I gain a giant pitch gold Halbard.

Power; every time I slash/ swing the tornado and sand form Lions that attack the enemy tearing them to shreads.

Power move ; I start to swing the Halbard above my head from the bandages , then i throw it at unbelievable speeds at the enemy right behind the flying weapon is a pack of sand lions and one humungus wind lion all chargeing to the kill who ever the Halbard hits.
(because of this massive amount of spiritual pressure effecting the area I am 99.99999% of the time not allowed to leave the soul society but once the sword is sealed again everything that was effected by the release is repared good as new)

BANKAI!!!!!: My hole body becomes one with the desert tornado and halbard my physical appearace does not change , i become the eccence of sand and wind able to manipulate the two elemants to the will of my wildest immagination.Basically Im 1000 Garras all in one. I can only be hurt by kido attacks of lvl 70 and higher.Or some one with a really wide area attack so i dont get away. Also to replace my weapon ill make a gun out sun with unlimited ammo that shoots wind rasengans at the target (it is a single shot and takes five minutes for recharge time for each ,it looks like vincients three barrel gun).

Ultimate Attack; put the enemy in a concentrated hurricane suspended 100 feet in the air tearing them to shreds meanwhile i concentrate as hard as i can to summon earth from sun and turn it into to sand and send it at the enemy making him explode and encased in Diamond.
(ill probably let him/her loose when we have means of containing them in less harsh conditions).

Its name is ZONSOSAHU
Old 2008-06-05, 22:04   Link #157
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

gotta love being Ignored, I find it funny everyone thinks their Soul Slayer is better than all the original characters.
Old 2008-06-07, 14:20   Link #158
Ashura666
Ignite the blue flame

Location: Cymru.. though I'm not Welsh I like living there ^.^
Send a message via MSN to Ashura666
Name of the zanpak'to- Kenjo
Call- Mamaru Kenjo
Shikai-

It's a Targe in which electricutes anything it touches... get shocked three times and the nerves of the enemy cease up and you can't move...

Bankai- Kenjo no taki

Much like the Shikai but the sword part of it turns into a spear and the symbol of the squid forms a male figure made of blue raiatsu with that same symbol across his chest and the shield doubles in size...

This becomes a water and electricity power type and the bankai gives the shingami attacks that combine waterfall effects and the poison of the nerves just as a squid and jellyfish would ^.^
Old 2008-06-07, 23:22   Link #159
gunndreams

Soul Slayer's name: Lobo Fuerte

Sealed state: A Spanish sword... http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3306/001sd1.jpg

Manifestation: Lobo Fuerte manifests himself as a giant white wolf, with white fur, red eyes, and gleaming white teeth.

Shikai: The command is "Stray, Lobo Fuerte", and it instantly transforms the user into a large werewolf, drastically increasing the user's speed, strength, senses, and reflexes. The user also gains the ability to charge into enemies as a ball of non-elemental energy, and to shoot balls of fire.

Bankai: The user immediately disappears from real-time and is simultaneously transported into "hyper-time", a movement of time so fast that from the user's point of view, everything else is standing still. Normal time still flows in real life as the user is in hyper time, but because everything is standing still from the user's viewpoint, this gives the user an overpowering advantage to strike offensively without any fear of retaliation. However, the user can only stay in hyper-time for ten minutes. Albeit, that would be enough time to slash, cut, damage, and destroy opponents. Also, illusions appear as a flickering image in hyper-time...
Old 2008-06-08, 02:33   Link #160
tempest773
Tempest

Shinigami
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jeikobu Riido

Sex: Male

Weight: 177

Height: 5'8"

Hair Color: black

Eyes: Gray

Squad Number: 7

Seat: 1st (first captain with vizard powers)

Lieutenant:Nick Tiensho

Clothing: only captain in Gotei 13 that tries to hide his identity in public because of the reason he became a captain

Personality: very trusting, chose his lieutenant because nick didn't care that he had hollow powers.

Abilities: Excellent hand to hand fighter, Flash Step, Master of Kido, and a semi-master with swordsmanship.

Background: Jeikobu was never interested in fighting until an arrancar snuck into soul society and destroyed the part of s.s. where he lived killing all his friends and family. the current 7th company captain at the time came to his rescue killing the arrancar using a sonic boom technique. from that point on he wanted to become a shinigami to protect those who needed it. his zanpakuto was a sound type because he loved music. he was in the academy for 2 years when he mastered the shikai & bankai forms of his twin zanpakuto. on his 3rd year the 7th co. invited him as their 3rd seat and he accepted. his captain Burukku Rin was amazed at his zanpakuto because it was similar to hers. when the 7th co. was called to fix a hollow problem near the edge of s.s. they left immediately. the hollow problem was really an infestation as there were 300 hollows, 100 menos grande, 20 adjuchas, and 2 arrancar in charge. Burukku, Jeikobu, and Kurisu(the current lieutenant) took care of all the menos grande, and adjuchas, but the holows and arrancar killed most of the co. including Burukku and Kurisu. Jeikobu left with 33 of the original co. stated to lose hope until a spark of recognition hit Jeikobu, one of the arrancar looked like the one he met years ago as it turned out to be his sister. something in him changed as he called out both of his bankai and ripped the arrancar and hollows away with one super charged blast of all his spiritual pressure. he was awarded captain and lead his co. to victory for many years, until one day he started to have nightmares and hallucinations about himself with a hollow mask on. when he went on his next mission he lost control and turned into his nightmare. another captain came to the 7th's rescue and had to restrain him to calm him eventually Jeikobu regained control but for how long. the 1s captain ordered him to either control his hollow within or leave, so Jeikobu went on a trip to master his hollow within. it took 1 month till he had it under control and man was it worth it he became the first captain with hollow powers and was in the same league as the 1st captain.

Zanpakuto
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Apollite and Pan

Call: sing(apollite) and tune(pan)

Sealed State: they are both grasscutter swords about 4ft in length. with hilts the shape of an F

Shikai:Apollite: becomes a long sword with two blades coming out of the hilt crisscrossing in a chain way 3x ending with the two blades parallel. Pan: changes into two earings in the shape of a harp to add an effect to Jeikobu.

Abilities: A: the crisscrosses give way to release sonic blasts. strongest when all the crisscrosses release at the same time creating a huge wave of energy. P: allows Jeikobu to "see" using the vibrations in the air & on the ground, giving him a 360 degree range of vision.

Bankai: Asonic boomslayer) takes the shape of a tuning fork with the blade coming out of the hilt split down the middle. Ppressure slayer) takes the shape of a silver conducting wand like from (zelda the wind waker) with the phrase bye bye inscribed on it.

Bankai abilities: Apollite produces sonic blasts 10x the strength of it's shikai, and has a small bell connecting to the hilt that produces different effects when rung(deaf,blind,loss of smell,taste,touch,disorientation). Pan uses Jeikobu's spiritual pressure to control any object(s) like a puppet. he conducts with the wand and his s.p. makes it do whatever he wants; ex. he can focus on a source of water and make it surround an opponent and then freeze them, or focus on a person and have them stab themselves w/ their own zanpakuto

Manifestation: A is a young man with blond hair wearing a tank top & shorts, hates anything loud and rude; has a baddd temper. P is a very shy girl wearing a kimono. she is very smart, and helps Jeikobu the most.

Vizard Form
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeikobu's mask resembles that of an Aztec or Mayan mask with goden streaks running through it

Abilities: Jeikobu gains 10x his strength and speed. he also has a special cero technique that only he can use thanks to his sonic blast abilities. he can fire cero off any inch of his body and in desperate times he can release a massive cero explosion from his entire body.
Closed Thread