Old 2013-04-10, 08:50   Link #1001
Twi

Path of the King has updated.
Old 2013-06-25, 11:34   Link #1002
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well this is unique.

Shirou Aozaki

What if Shirou was adopted by Aoko Aozaki and had contact with the Void?
Old 2013-06-25, 16:05   Link #1003
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Well this is unique.

Shirou Aozaki

Chapters are a bit too short for my taste.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 16:35   Link #1004
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Well this is unique.

Shirou Aozaki

Yeah, like blitz said, the chapters are really short, and his lore is way off, even for an AU, not to mention the information he is getting from the reviewers is kind of wrong in a lot of places.

Sakura wouldn't be the heiress because that isn't her role, she is an experiment. The worms are still devouring her prana, so she would know anyway that actually fighting ij the war would be foolish. She would just be more "guarded" emotionally, but he wrote her like kind of a egotisitical person here for some odd reason. What does she

And Rin would never try to use a memory erasure spell on another magus for such a silly reason, she only did it in the VN to keep him from getting involved in the war. Further, she could tell if he disenchanted it.

It is interesting to pair him with Enkidu.

And I don't know why he decided to up Shirou's age(yet make the war come four years early) anyway, maybe so it would be less cradle-robby to set him up with Aoko, but it's still kind of squicky, since she is in her thirties now if I remember the timeline right.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 21:54   Link #1005
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Sakura wouldn't be the heiress because that isn't her role, she is an experiment. The worms are still devouring her prana, so she would know anyway that actually fighting ij the war would be foolish.
She might be an experiment, but she is still formally the Matou heir. To Zouken the two are basically the same thing anyway.

Quote:
And Rin would never try to use a memory erasure spell on another magus for such a silly reason, she only did it in the VN to keep him from getting involved in the war. Further, she could tell if he disenchanted it.
Rin wouldn't use a memory erasure spell on another magus full stop, because she knows damn well it won't work. She only does it on Shirou because he can't meaningfully be called a magus at that point.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 22:49   Link #1006
DaItalianFish

Fate/Unbalance

It started out as a self insert fanfic that I was just writing for myself, but I decided to post it there and changed a couple of things. It is basically is about a character (from our world) who gets somehow transported to Fuyuki City, three weeks before the 5th grail war begins. Besides the MC, there is also an OC Servant who replaces one of the Servants in the war. I'm sure it is a common theme in fan fictions (honestly don't know, haven't read many), but I still like it.

I am a horrible writer though, so try and bear with it. My writing is really repetitive, and honestly, any tips would be helpful. Also any criticisms about the plot/characters/exposition would be helpful too, I want to make it as lore friendly as possible, and sadly the reviewers on that website haven't been telling me if I'm doing a good job in terms of capturing the personalities of the characters.

The prologue is kinda shitty, so if you didn't like it, at least read the first chapter. I would remove the prologue but the problem is that it is important in setting up the relationship between Rin and the MC (i don't mean a romantic relationship), so I can't just remove it.

All the characters (eventually) make an appearance. Right now it is basically incredibly similar to one of the VN routes, but as time progresses it will change, though in general Shirou acts like the Shirou from the VN route.
DaItalianFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 12:38   Link #1007
wellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaItalianFish View Post
Fate/Unbalance

It started out as a self insert fanfic that I was just writing for myself, but I decided to post it there and changed a couple of things. It is basically is about a character (from our world) who gets somehow transported to Fuyuki City, three weeks before the 5th grail war begins. Besides the MC, there is also an OC Servant who replaces one of the Servants in the war. I'm sure it is a common theme in fan fictions (honestly don't know, haven't read many), but I still like it.

I am a horrible writer though, so try and bear with it. My writing is really repetitive, and honestly, any tips would be helpful. Also any criticisms about the plot/characters/exposition would be helpful too, I want to make it as lore friendly as possible, and sadly the reviewers on that website haven't been telling me if I'm doing a good job in terms of capturing the personalities of the characters.

The prologue is kinda shitty, so if you didn't like it, at least read the first chapter. I would remove the prologue but the problem is that it is important in setting up the relationship between Rin and the MC (i don't mean a romantic relationship), so I can't just remove it.

All the characters (eventually) make an appearance. Right now it is basically incredibly similar to one of the VN routes, but as time progresses it will change, though in general Shirou acts like the Shirou from the VN route.
So no offence but what's supposed to make us want to read it when you yourself said it's not good? This is like writing in your summary of your story stating that you can't write a good summary but we should just read it then.
wellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:51   Link #1008
Brother Coa
Banned

This is fanfiction I started working on:

Fate/Requiem - The last Holy Grail war

Basically what would happen if at the end of F/SN the Grail summoned Shirou to itself before he gave Saber command to destroy it with Excalibur? He wished for Saber and Ilya to be humans and Grail made his wish come true with the price that he must remain in it as price for his wish. 10 years later Saber is chosen as Master and now she is determined to bring Shirou back and finish this ritual once and for all. But her servant is mysterious man who call himself a Revelation, can she really trust him in reaching her goal?

Take a note that this is a crossover, you can read about other universe here if you want.

Hope you will enjoy it ( I am sorry for the grammar, I am not from english based country and I did gave my friend to clear it up a little ).

And in the end I did an artwork for this story, depicting Saber and her servant Revelation.
Spoiler:

Any recommendations and tips are more than welcome.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 01:50   Link #1009
DaItalianFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellis View Post
So no offence but what's supposed to make us want to read it when you yourself said it's not good? This is like writing in your summary of your story stating that you can't write a good summary but we should just read it then.
I wouldn't say it is bad, I'm just saying that I'm not a good writer. I think the content within it is good, it's just my writing style brings it down.
Old 2013-09-25, 21:14   Link #1010
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Random crack idea(s?)!! Do not take it seriously!

Spoiler for Heroes' Fate:

Spoiler for Heroes' Fate II:

Spoiler for Heroes' Fate: Knighthood:

Spoiler for Heroes' Fate: Revelations:

Spoiler for Heroes' Fate III:
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 20:36   Link #1011
DaItalianFish

Already posted here, but considering I released another chapter, might as well post it again.

Fate/Unbalance (Part 10/Day 9)

The story, like I said above, is about an OC MC who knows about the events of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero (as in, he is from our world) who ends up finding himself in Fuyuki City, three weeks before the 5th Grail War begins. He joins the war and summons an OC Servant, who replaces one of the Servants of the war. For the most part, it follows the Fate route, but elements of UBW and HF (not so much) also will eventually play a part.

The newest chapter I released today is during the 9th day of the war. Shinji is heavily featured in this chapter (for good reason). If you haven't read the past chapters I wouldn't suggest reading this one, because it probably would be pretty confusing.
Old 2013-10-27, 07:12   Link #1012
wellis

I've been thinking rather weird: would a Archerko x Shirou x Archerko one-shot be possible? Very weird I know but I find it kind of interesting.
Old 2013-10-28, 17:11   Link #1013
Cherry_Lover

Well, there's no reason it couldn't be written, although I'm finding it hard to see how it could happen canonically.
Old 2013-10-29, 06:21   Link #1014
wellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Well, there's no reason it couldn't be written, although I'm finding it hard to see how it could happen canonically.
Well understandably it wouldn't be canon, but really I was thinking it'd be more a one-shot thing. Really it was never meant to adhere to canon, though one could possibly use the excuse of parallel timelines in order to make a flimsy excuse for it. If it was smut, I doubt people would care about canon.

Essentially P-w/o-P
Old 2013-10-29, 19:17   Link #1015
Cherry_Lover

Well, sure, there's no reason someone couldn't write it.
Old 2013-10-29, 23:13   Link #1016
blitz1/2

Just waiting for my beta to correct my last part before I upload chapter 3 of Severed Bonds (Fate/Madoka crossover)

Old 2013-11-02, 21:19   Link #1017
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Hiya!

I'm new around these parts. Played FSN, watched the anime, now getting crazy ideas for fanfiction.

Please look at my work and give feedback. I perfer harsh feedback so I know what to approve on:

Summary: A single misguided wish leads to events spanning over dimensions. Existences erased, replaced, and lost. Bodies destroyed and rebuilt. One cannot stop FATE. FATE is unlimited. But FATE can be redone: RE:boot - Altria finds herself saved by Emiya Kiritsugu from the Fuyuki Fire. Memory-less she is determined to follow him and fulfill his dying wish and enters the Fifth Holy Grail War.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9815304/1/RE-boot-UnlimitedFATE
Old 2013-11-02, 21:34   Link #1018
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Hiya!

I'm new around these parts. Played FSN, watched the anime, now getting crazy ideas for fanfiction.

Please look at my work and give feedback. I perfer harsh feedback so I know what to approve on:

Summary: A single misguided wish leads to events spanning over dimensions. Existences erased, replaced, and lost. Bodies destroyed and rebuilt. One cannot stop FATE. FATE is unlimited. But FATE can be redone: RE:boot - Altria finds herself saved by Emiya Kiritsugu from the Fuyuki Fire. Memory-less she is determined to follow him and fulfill his dying wish and enters the Fifth Holy Grail War.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9815304/1/RE-boot-UnlimitedFATE
So, Shirou doesn't exist?

Old 2013-11-02, 23:25   Link #1019
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So, Shirou doesn't exist?
I would love to answer this question...if it didn't lead to major plot spoilers XD

All I can say is that the Golden Knight is a very special person.
Old 2013-11-15, 09:16   Link #1020
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

I always wonder what would happened if Shirou summoned Lelouch vi Brittania as a Ruler?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion, fanfiction