AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-09-10, 19:59   Link #5541
blacksun128

Is this picture legit? Is it really Snow White's Head? Because it looks like fan art to me.
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 02:08   Link #5542
sky black swordman

^ No and no. That's just fan art.
Old 2013-09-11, 02:22   Link #5543
KniteRaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun128 View Post
Is this picture legit? Is it really Snow White's Head? Because it looks like fan art to me.
I hope this is a forsure fan art...

This is just coming from my perspective but whenever I see new Heero FT artwork his eyes always have a deeper thought/expression

Unlike this photo which makes him look too relaxed
KniteRaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 08:02   Link #5544
blacksun128

LOL, just as i thought, i just saw that post stating that its official in GG blogspot, and i thought that it really looks like just a fanart and can't believe that its official that's why i post it here as early as possible to confirm what is real, though the art looks good except for the V fin, it doesn't look modern GW art to me. ^_^
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 12:51   Link #5545
KniteRaid

The only legitimate proof I can think of to confirm this, is to take a look at "Gundam Exterme Versus Full Boost" and see if Snow White's featured unit has any close gimmicks to this photo (i.e Wing Unit, Booster, Illuminating Feathers)

- Another thing that bothers me about the photo, is at the top right corner "7estige 2013-09-06" -- could that just be the artist signature? I'm looking over my GundamAce magazine from two months ago and none of the FT covers or the GOL have any kind of printing like that on the top corners

- In addition, I notice that the cover art for FT and GOL always have separate titles (i.e FT will say GW Frozen Teardrop & GOL will say GW Endless Waltz) I've never seen a cover art that includes both titles together

Last edited by KniteRaid; 2013-09-11 at 18:49.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:15   Link #5546
Ferhb

Heey, everyone! Long time no see! Been away from this topic for quite some time, but I guess my hopes aren't up yet. Sooo, I was wondering, could anyone please explain to me how in the world did this Stella girl get to the party? I'm completely lost... I guess I gotta catch up from when Heero arrives where Relena is to, you know, play the "I'm here to kill you" game. Could someone pleeeease fill me in?
Ferhb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 23:33   Link #5547
gundamvixen

Can someone tell me when the next installment is coming out? :3
gundamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 01:41   Link #5548
KniteRaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Your question is fine. You just didn't understand my answer. The Wing Zero with angel wings is called Wing Zero EW. Yes, it is going to show up in the manga. Proto Wing Zero is not the one from the tv series. It looks similar but is not it. It's called Proto Wing Zero because it is the prototype of the Gundams from the original plans the scientist made. They are changing the story up a bit by making 2 Wing Zero designs appear in the manga. People think that Wing Zero EW is going to be built from Wing Gundam since they have the same basic frame.
I'm not sure about your view point on Proto Wing Zero, if you rewatched the tv series -- when Zechs is rescued by Howard, Howard clearly states that the Tallgeese was the prototype for the Gundams. As for Wing Zero, when Trowa first told the captured scientists that Quatre has completed Wing Zero, they discussed how all 5 of them "designed" the original Gundam, but they don't mention any reference about Wing Zero being used as the prototype.

I believe Proto Wing Zero and Wing Zero (TV) are the same (same as in it still serves the same purpose in both versions of the story TV/GOL-- a original design from the 5 scientists) , but because GOL is retelling the story through Hajime Katoki's mechanical design, he had to redesign the Wing Zero through his vision (if he had not redesigned Wing Zero, in my opinion it would cause a problem for the rest of the story since we would later see other pilots using Wing Zero)

Again coming from me, but lets say for instance Wing Zero EW/Custom was already introduced at this point of the story instead of Proto, I would think when the other pilots (Trowa, Wufei, Duo, Zechs, Trant) step into the cockpit, they would find it hard to believe that the original designed Gundam featured Angelic Wings

Last edited by KniteRaid; 2013-09-20 at 02:53.
Old 2013-09-24, 09:55   Link #5549
gordol
Banned

Quote:
表紙は赤と白のザク。
別冊付録はかけかえカバー。

ガンダムWフローズンティアドロップは今月も休載。

2013年11月にガンダムWイベント開催決定。
ゲストは緑川さんほか。
Hiatus again this month...
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 17:59   Link #5550
gordol
Banned

Poor Quatre...
Old 2013-09-25, 19:16   Link #5551
Tendou Souji

Thanks as always Gordol.

I read that Gundam Wing bluray reserves are doing really well and the reason Sumizawa misses so many dates is that his wife is sick or something. Don't know how legit this is but I'm looking forward to the November event.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 21:07   Link #5552
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Thanks as always Gordol.

I read that Gundam Wing bluray reserves are doing really well and the reason Sumizawa misses so many dates is that his wife is sick or something. Don't know how legit this is but I'm looking forward to the November event.
I just want the new MS designs, they could cancel the novel as far as I care
Old 2013-09-25, 21:12   Link #5553
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

"Sumizawa misses so many dates is that his wife is sick or something."

That sounds awfully familiar...
Old 2013-09-25, 22:06   Link #5554
gordol
Banned

Old 2013-09-26, 00:08   Link #5555
He00Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
"Sumizawa misses so many dates is that his wife is sick or something."

That sounds awfully familiar...
The Curse of SEED
He00Ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 16:18   Link #5556
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Nice scans, gordol.
Old 2013-09-30, 20:17   Link #5557
Knight_SV

i'm excited for the other upgraded gundams to appear.
Since katoki has now regretted reducing the armaments of all the gundams it is possible he also will re-add all the discarded armaments of the other gundams just like altron EW? Katoki might give WZC a neo-bird mode too! LOL
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 20:51   Link #5558
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i'm excited for the other upgraded gundams to appear.
Since katoki has now regretted reducing the armaments of all the gundams it is possible he also will re-add all the discarded armaments of the other gundams just like altron EW? Katoki might give WZC a neo-bird mode too! LOL
If anything they may be getting just last battle option packs

HA: already fixed by readding army knife, potential beam saber hidden inside hand. Those backpack hardpoints have already been shown to carry 2 additional gatlings, ending with 4 total(2 as spare)
AL:already fixed by getting the tail beam cannon. Flamethrowers are useless anyway
SR:already fixed by getting Beam Uzi in base form MG kit. Never loses Cross Crusher, unlike TV ver. Only missing the 2 shoulder missiles from TV now. Already had the mantle in the GOL manga
Zero: perfect as always
DH: didn't get anything new in the Hell MG kit. Duo's fucked, LOL

Besides DH Hell, every Gundam has a balanced weapon set to take on the Virgo orders.
Old 2013-09-30, 23:54   Link #5559
Knight_SV

re-adding the shoulder missile was unnecesary for sandrock kai.
Heavyarms kai in other hand just lost the army knife that was featured in the base heavyarms EW, perhaps when heavyarms kai appeared in GoL they will keep the army knife.
Altron EW is enough with the re-adding of the tv ver tail beam cannon and wings.

just Deathsythe Hell EW and Wing Zero EW/WZC that made me curious. Perhaps katoki will change DH pointy armbands into pair of buster shields lol
and maybe WZC will getting a piledriver shield to allow it become neo-bird mode lol
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 00:32   Link #5560
gordol
Banned

If Hell was getting anything it'd appear on the MG kit, unless some exclusive GOL addon appears it will only ever have 2 weapons:Beam Scissors and Vulcans

The GOL addon to base DH was just Wing extra parts wings...

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing