AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-08, 23:42   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
As always I'm impressed by the MC's ridiculous level of optimism. I mean yeah sure we can all communicate and thus potentially can be friends. But I'd say the list of massacres, wars, and horrors across history support the idea that it doesn't always work out that well. Personally I'd go with the option to kill the psycho, but hey to each their own. I don't think it's worth the risk.

I'm fine to a degree with them hurrying things along. Not sure how many seasons this thing can really get!

And hey...Alice's mom is conscious. So that's good . Maybe having her back will help the MC's mom calm down a bit. I do agree with the idea that Sharon vanishing like that didn't help her personality at all. Having a friend back should help.
Old 2024-04-09, 01:02   Link #22
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Like 12 chapters.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-14, 09:34   Link #23
Frontier

So we finally know why Sade cursed Sharon...she promised to cure Alice of being sickly, but only if Sharon would go full Sleeping Beauty and eat an apple that would put her into an eternal rest. Which of course she did like a true loving mother. Though now thanks to the interference of the gang in their time-travelling, Sade sees a purpose in waking Sharon up. To keep tabs on and take care of her future enemies !

It's nice to see mother and daughter making up for lost time for a mommy-daughter outing in town. They even meet Cuff and Zain! And Zain has no reservations flirting with both women in front of his girlfriend, with Cuff treating him how you'd expect .

I know back in season 1 there was some speculation that Sharon and Victor were in a relationship, which is why Sade targeted her, but in reality all that dancing they did together was just prep for Victor to reunite with his beloved wife. Sharon just saw him as a father. And he is going to be Alice's future grandfather-in-law anyways .

Sharon has finally returned to the main mansion! And hardly anyone can believe it, let alone Gerbera. She's had to deal with Sharon's loss for so long that she doesn't know how to process having her best friend back in her life, especially with all her complicated emotions. But Sharon won't quit until she and Gerbera are back to being besties .

So now Sade is attacking everybody with her clones...good thing for Zain's time magic otherwise the circus would be burned to the ground from Cuff .

Walter may think cross-dressing can solve his problems but just look at him standing up to Sade for Daleth's sake! He was even willing to clarify he was the second son even if that was critical damage for him! But he was also able to show up some amazing ambidextrous swordfighting skills to slay the clone! Even got a nice moment with Viola in the process .

Daleth is back to work running the Underworld...or at least she would be if she wasn't chilling out and looking amazing in a bikini, but after all the hard work she's put in to fix things in the Underworld, she deserves the break, especially for how popular she is. She even manages to save the girlfriends and defeat her sisters' clone! Go Daleth !

Oh no, Rob II is actually a Sade Clone! Yay! But I love Rob calling out Sade for her villainous deeds, and how the Duke actually did successfully kill something for once! RIP Rob II .

Well, figures after all the revelations Sade threw at Alice, she'd be really shaken up and need the Duke to comfort her...and she's willing to wear her cutest lingerie around him to boot. But it's their emotional connection and his ability to reassure and be there for her that matters the most. Even if she is willing to strip for him at any opportunity and wants to have wild animal sex with him .
Old 2024-04-14, 17:35   Link #24
grecefar

I think sade underestimated them and didn't expect the clones to lose and fail to secure zain, but still it seems that everything is playing just a sade wants.

I liked the chapter, sharon and gerbera meeting and I'm sure sharon will be the reason that gerbera and the duke reconcile. Walter having a cool moment and dalteh more confident and so beautiful in that swimsuit.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-14, 17:52   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was afraid something very bad was going to happen to Sharon after that opening scene, but it turns out all Sade did was implant really weak clones into her. Clones the cast had no problems dealing with. Also happy it was confirmed there was absolutely no romance between between Victor and her.

Daleth truly looked amazing in that swimsuit. To think she wouldn't even show her face before... thank you, Walter! I think he would have greatly enjoyed the sight. Speaking of which, I loved that he went ham on that Sade clone because of the horrible things she did to Daleth in the past. I'm rooting for those two almost as much as I'm rooting for the Duke and Alice.

Gerbera was really shaken by Sharon coming back from the dead (as far as she knew) so nonchalantly. I can understand why she'd need time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I think sade underestimated them and didn't expect the clones to lose and fail to secure zain, but still it seems that everything is playing just a sade wants.

I liked the chapter, sharon and gerbera meeting and I'm sure sharon will be the reason that gerbera and the duke reconcile. Walter having a cool moment and dalteh more confident and so beautiful in that swimsuit.
Yeah, it's strongly implied the curses she put on the Duke and that one wizard are part of a master plan. No idea what it is, though.
Old 2024-04-14, 20:14   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, it's strongly implied the curses she put on the Duke and that one wizard are part of a master plan. No idea what it is, though.
I wonder if she's deliberately trying to drive people to kill her.
Old 2024-04-14, 20:38   Link #27
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Sade is making her move and Sharon is such an air head and Gerbera got the best reaction to seeing her

Poor Rob number two but Walter got some skill
Old 2024-04-15, 01:56   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wait, he kills above his clothe too? He wears gloves to negate his touch of death, right?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-15, 06:19   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Wait, he kills above his clothe too? He wears gloves to negate his touch of death, right?
It was shown in earlier seasons he needs to wear several layers of clothing to be safe. The gloves don't do anything, if he were an anime protagonist and were to accidentally grop Alice's boobs, she would instantly die. That's why they never hold hands or anything.
Old 2024-04-21, 09:38   Link #30
Frontier

I imagine it's a pretty regular occurrence for Alice to sniff the Duke's clothes...and she doesn't even care when he's there to see it. Classic Alice .

It wouldn't be this show without Duke and Alice playing around and getting into hijinks with magical items and flirting the whole time. Of course who needs magical objects when you have Alice flaunting her body and flashing herself at the Duke the entire time? They even body-switch and Alice gives the Duke full permission to feel her body up! And the best part is when she took what was basically an attraction potion that didn't work because the Duke is already attracted to her !

Short-haired Sharon! And she's more than ready to get back to working at the mansion and being Gerbera's bestie after she thanks her sister for all she's done for Alice. And in her own way, Gerbera is happy to accept that .

We finally get Gerbera's backstory, an isolated noble girl who struggled under the expectations of her family, got into an arranged marriage that she eventually grew to appreciate because of a doting husband and the children she was blessed with...but still a part of her felt empty inside .

Enter Sharon. A Hot Mess of a maid who isn't that great at her job but she makes up for it with enthusiasm and kindness, and Gerbera saw in Sharon the kind of person she wanted to be, especially when it came to raising her children. And thus began their private friendship and the two being able to be open with each other .

"I love you. Just not romantically" - are we sure about that Gerbera? It really feels like you're confessing your love under the moonlight .

The Duke is sick! And not just hot because Alice is wearing a sexy nurse outfit with her boobs practically falling out of that outfit (by design!) .

Hmm...did Sade's telepathy and desire for true love drive her insane? Is that why she became so psychotic ?

Daleth is ready to become human and quit her job! I don't know if Keto is cut out to run the Underworld, but the biggest hurdle might have to be kissing Walter to become human .

Walter is now going out in public as a woman because he feels freedom as a cross-dresser...and he's already turning heads (even though he has a package). He even managed to stop a purse-snatcher with Cuff and Zain's help! No wonder he doesn't want to give up on his cross-dressing .

No better way to distract Viola than by letting her spend time with Rob! And Rob has a lot of mementos and memories in his room, but the most precious of all is the music box that Victor gave his wife, a music box so precious to the siblings' grandmother that she got run over by a carriage trying to get it...but in listening to the music box, Rob and Viola can be reminded of the great love between the original Duke and his wife, a love that hopefully can live on between the Duke and Alice .
Old 2024-04-21, 18:14   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Is this the first time the father was mentioned? I kind of assumed he was dead given how hard Gerbera is pushing for the Duke to lift his curse and succeed him, but he's apparently chronically ill.
Old 2024-04-21, 20:07   Link #32
grecefar

We finally will know more about sade in the next chapter. As now I don't see a way to become friends with her just like the duke wants, she is crazy.

I think it was mentoned before that their father was alive and in the hospital in the first season or it could be just me having the mandela effect. I was always sure that their father was alive.
Old 2024-04-21, 20:25   Link #33
Frontier

I think it was late in season 1 that they mentioned the Duke's father was ill which is why the succession issue was so important.
Old 2024-04-21, 20:37   Link #34
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Zain really got some weird stuff he gives to Alice & Bocchan and one of them is switching bodies

Well trap Walter really turning heads
Old 2024-04-28, 09:43   Link #35
Frontier

Just an episode after we were properly introduced to her...the Duke's grandmother Liz, voiced by none other than Mai Nakahara, shows up at the mansion...as a ghost! But she's also a pretty cute, affectionate, and fun-loving woman...basically Sharon if she had red hair .

She's also very over-enthusiastic, especially when it comes to supporting her grandchild, though nobody knows how to handle her mood swings like her husband .

Why, even Victor is there! In his prime! And he was quite a looker! No wonder so many women were fond of him .

We finally get the story of what happened between Victor and Sade...Victor in despair over the loss of his wife and blaming himself was offered the chance of a lifetime to reunite with Liz and be with her even past death, courtesy of Sade. All he had to do was give up 20 years of his life. But for a man craving to see his wife again, that's basically nothing .

And yet even after the deal, Sade kept visiting Victor and getting to know him better, Victor's forthrightness, honesty, and acceptance of her catching her interest and making her want to spend time with him year after year after year, while Victor tried to turn her into a kinder and nicer person .

So the twins' nun outfit was from their father? And Sade wears it mostly because she loves the irony of being so terrifying in a holy outfit. Yeah, that's on-brand .

Was that the Duke's dad as a kid in silhouette ?

Of course it all started going downhill from Sade's perspective when Sharon showed up and she and Victor became close, Victor becoming fond of Sharon for saving him and because she reminded him of Liz, while Sade was wracked with an incredible amount of jealous and resentment toward Sharon. Because she had fallen for Victor and just wanted him to love her, to the point where she was heartbroken upon his death .

And we know what happened after that. She curses Sharon out of anger, and she cursed the Duke out of bitterness, but even as she cursed him she held him close and comforted him...the same kind of comfort she needed after losing Victor. Like the Duke she had deadly power but had lost connections and became a shell of a person who only knew how to lash out. But unlike him she didn't have an Alice who could love her and pull her out from her despair. And that's what the Duke wants to be for Sade .

It was so sweet how they gave Rob a moment with his former master and mistress. It's probably the one thing he'd been wishing for this whole time .

It's at least nice knowing that the Duke's grandparents are proud of him and support him even if they're going on a worldwide honeymoon together, but honestly these two are so adorable I'm in full support of that! I do hope we see Victor and Liz again soon !
Old 2024-04-28, 18:07   Link #36
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The episode shed a lot of light on Sade. I still don't get why she cursed the Duke though, but if I had to take a guess, it's because Alice loved him and she was spiteful enough to want her to be miserable too. I guess she couldn't curse Alice herself because of her contract with Sharon.
Old 2024-04-28, 18:28   Link #37
grecefar

indeed, while most of sade's story was revealed in this chapter and not a suprise that she fell in love with victor and why she cursed sharon, there is still no reason to curse the duke.

as now it is that, it wasn't enough to curse sharon but to curse his grandson but then again why not curse victor's son?, unless the duke's father illness it's because of her.
Old 2024-04-28, 18:34   Link #38
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The episode shed a lot of light on Sade. I still don't get why she cursed the Duke though, but if I had to take a guess, it's because Alice loved him and she was spiteful enough to want her to be miserable too. I guess she couldn't curse Alice herself because of her contract with Sharon.
I think it might have partially projecting her own love and hurt feelings over Victor on the Duke, like she couldn't be with Victor and he never returned her feelings but here she sees his family who is freely expressing his love for another girl (who was related to Sharon) and she could only profess her own feelings by denying him that love.

I'm now wondering if she also wanted to get killed because she didn't want to live in a world without Victor.
Old 2024-04-28, 20:40   Link #39
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Bocchan & Alice having a nice conversation with Liz & Victor all about Sade and how they meet But Victor really is just to nice of a guy
Old 2024-04-29, 01:15   Link #40
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I guess they are trying to reach a super happy end with salvation for the crazy lady as well, but I'm pretty sure she already ruined her sister's face before this whole love fiasco and is just a naturally crazy person all around

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote