Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-25, 03:29   Link #1
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

[Manga] Naruto's New Form

Naruto's new Form

First it was interesting to see Naruto's new form is different from other jinchuuriki's forms (like Bee's). This could be because the nine tails have more of the ten tails in him then other bijuus. It also shows us that the sage had had more connection to juubi, why else would Naruto look like Sage in his new form. Also the Sage had the rinnegan something that has much resemblance to one eye Juubi has. On other hand Naruto's new form is like this because Kyuubi is the only bijuu that has it's own chakra separated. Maybe the Sage did the same thing with Juubi with what Naruto did to kyuubi. It is unknown if sage had his form (horns on his head and rest...) before or after he sealed the Juubi in himself.

This is certainly a power up for Naruto, especially since it was hinted from the beginning of manga. The thing is while Naruto got some new powers he may have last some of his old ones.
  • His healing factor (while he still maybe posses faster healing then other ninja's)

The new powers he may have.
  • Very high speed.
  • His strength is also increased (he put his foot trough the rock)
  • Ability to sense others people intentions (it is unclear if he can also sense other people's emotions)
  • Yamato comments on how Naruto's new form and chakra is full of life force. This leads me to believe that Naruto will be able to heal others by pumping his new chakra/life force into them. ( remember Chiyo used small amount of life force to heal Sakura's mortal injury, she also used it to bring Gaara back to life). He may even be able to bring the dead back to life, because he has insane amount of life force now.

Also interesting is that the seal Naruto used to seal Kyuubi again is now shown on his body every time he enters his new form. The fact that kyuubi comments ''this is the Sage of six paths'' leeds us to believe that sage used the same or similar seal on Juubi, another thing that may explain Naruto's new form (the sage may have also got his form after the sealing process). Of course because Naruto used very little of his new chakra to gain this form he may still be able to enter tailed states if he uses more (this I believe is because Bee, he did the same thing and is still able to enter tailed states).. But this is maybe also incorrect because when Bee enters his form he still takes chakra from Hachibi while Naruto doesn't have to weaken the seal anymore because the chakra is outside of the seal now.
It seams Naruto's new form has much more potential then Bee's, he doesn't need to ask for chakra anymore, he can use it whenever he wants it.

In the future he can even reinforce his new form by adding sage mode to it. He'll have an ultimate psychical form (something like Ichigo has right now ) He will be able to sense others chakra and their intentions (maybe emotions).

It is also possible that in the end Naruto will have the Juubi inside of himself, if he do to him the same thing he did to Kyuubi. He will basically became god, maybe even stronger then the sage with the all new generations surpassing the old ones way of thinking.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 14:05   Link #2
Ero-Senn1n

So what's the question?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:10   Link #3
Sasukemaru
Banned

No clue what the question is, but talking about ichigo's "perfect form" followed by a smiley face was, um...weird?
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:53   Link #4
HasuMasu
*Artist

I thought Ichigo lost his powers.
Old 2012-03-26, 23:20   Link #5
Sasukemaru
Banned

He did, but she still thinks he has a nice body, or power...or w.e that smile was about.

You know a post makes no sense when it turns into a discussion about a different manga
Old 2012-03-26, 23:51   Link #6
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

This thread is made to discuss Naruto's different (future) jinshuriki forms. In a current bijju form (Naruto and Kuruma working togerther), what are his powers. Would his current form protect him from tsukoyomi? From little info we got about the SOTSP about Bijju all becoming one again. We can conclude Naruto will get all Bijju in the future. So what's that going to be like. Things like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So what's the question?
I would have thought it's self explanatory. To discuss Naruto's current (and futures) bijju forms .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
No clue what the question is, but talking about ichigo's "perfect form" followed by a smiley face was, um...weird?
The post was posted in 'Request Thread' at the same time Ichigo got his new power up. But the thread has only now been approved by the mods. That'ss why the info about Naruto and Kuruma working together is not included in the first post. And I only compared Naruto to Ichigo because they got power ups at the same time.

Quote:
You know a post makes no sense when it turns into a discussion about a different manga
And how did you come to this conclusion? Because this post of yours makes no sense to me.
Old 2012-03-27, 10:44   Link #7
Sasukemaru
Banned

My post made no sense? Nobody knew what u were talking about. Questions usually begin with, "what" "why" "when" and "where". You were just talking, and had everybody who came into this thread asking themselves the above mentioned. But now that u actually set the premise for a discussion let's have one
Old 2012-03-27, 10:54   Link #8
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
My post made no sense? Nobody knew what u were talking about. Questions usually begin with, "what" "why" "when" and "where". You were just talking, and had everybody who came into this thread asking themselves the above mentioned. But now that u actually set the premise for a discussion let's have one
Fist I said that for your post about me talking about different manga. Where I talked only about Naruto. So saying it's about different manga was what made no sense to me.

The name of thread says 'Naruto's new form'. Then the rest of post is my opinion on that. I would have thought that it's easy to figure out that it's Naruto's new form was what I wanted to discuss. That's why I didn't create thread with one liners such as why, where, when etc.

I agree with starting a on topic discussion. I apologize if my opening post wasn't clear enough.
Old 2012-03-28, 01:08   Link #9
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I would have thought it's self explanatory. To discuss Naruto's current (and futures) bijju forms .
For the artwork part (the lines on his body) i think it's a finished form now.
I had this "what's the future form" question when Naruto got his first level kyuubi mode and the artwork on his body looked something unfinished, it was clear that it will be continued eventually. But now it seems finished to me. Of course there's the possibility to combine sage mode with kyuubi mode for the next powerup, and then recently it's revealed that all tailed beasts can decide to give him chakra, but the artwork in itself seems to be complete. Of course Kishimoto may decide to add more stuff to it, as in the case of Sasuke's EMS eyes, but i think it would look less cool that way, i also don't like Sasuke's new EMS eyes, it's overly complicated, something simple but cool would have been better.

I think the chakra body form was to be expected from the beginning, because the standard tailed beast forms are not good to fight in human form, and while tailed form monster fights are cool, but real ninja fights are way better. I mean the author obviously wanted a human form Naruto to fight, so he had to invent a way to do this, and he did that with this cool chakra-body-form. It's a similar issue as Sasuke's cursed seal forms, they simply looked too ugly so the author had to replace these. I mean in those times Sasuke was willing to crawl in the dirt like a snake in order to take revenge, but later he became more "noble", so his theme changed to hawk. For Naruto the theme now is becoming the new savior, the new sage, so his new body forms have to reflect that goal. So what else could be added to his current form to make him look more like the sage?

BTW currently both Sasuke and Naruto when they have their chakra monster surrounding them look like the drivers/controllers of a mecha
I mean Kishimoto can now steal ideas from the inifinite number of mecha animes for the big fights of Susano and Kyuubi, which is not a bad thing
Old 2013-03-26, 06:12   Link #10
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

So can anyone guess what powers will Naruto gain now that he has a new form?

My guess is he will gain the powers of the original sage. And without needing both Senju and Uchiha. Since I think that the original sage was an Uzumaki. So Naruto already has it in him to reach that level. Kishi can also use Naruto's new form for Naruto to gain the rinnegan, so he can revive everyone.
Old 2013-03-26, 12:50   Link #11
JustRob

I think you need to go read the manga again. The Sage's children eventually became the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki haven't the slightest thing to do with the Sage, they only came into the picture after Minato hooked up with Kushina and they had Naruto together.

Naruto magically gaining the Rinnegan or the Sage's powers for no reason would be the most ridiculous thing yet. Not to mention Rinne Tensei takes the user's life.
Old 2013-03-26, 15:59   Link #12
Haiprbim
Banned

Funny how the thread came back to life exactly a year after it was left.
Anyhow, I would go with what JustRob said.
Sums my thoughts up in a way.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 19:24   Link #13
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
The Sage's children eventually became the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki haven't the slightest thing to do with the Sage, they only came into the picture after Minato hooked up with Kushina and they had Naruto together.
While there's no hard evidence there are some hints that the sage might have been an Uzumaki:
- for some reason Madara implanted his rinnegan eyes into an Uzumaki, and that Uzumaki could perfectly handle the rinnegan eyes despite he didn't have the cells of Hashirama or the blood of Madara
- for some reason Naruto in kyuubi-mode is resembling the sage of 6 paths instead of being like the others (Bee, etc.)
- the Uzumaki clan members were used as hosts of the kyuubi, they have exceptional power when it comes to that, i wonder if the sage of 6 paths could be the host of the 10-tails if he didn't have such a power too
- the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju, so they are related to the sage too

But i agree that Naruto is not meant to have the rinnegan, he was never the type who would have ocular powers, that type was always Sasuke. Although if they some day join forces with Sasuke i could imagine a combo-jutsu where they share their powers and because of that they temporarily both (or only Sasuke) gain the rinnegan which then they can use to beat some final evil boss. And there could even be a back strory for that if for example the story of the sage of 6 paths tells us that the sage divided his power between his two sons in a way that they could gain the full power of their father only if they united their forces instead of fighting and hating each other. And since it was already said that Naruto and Sasuke have inherited the will of the two great opposing forces it would be them who could unlock the power of the sage if they became one team again.
Old 2013-03-27, 00:57   Link #14
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I think you need to go read the manga again. The Sage's children eventually became the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki haven't the slightest thing to do with the Sage, they only came into the picture after Minato hooked up with Kushina and they had Naruto together.

Naruto magically gaining the Rinnegan or the Sage's powers for no reason would be the most ridiculous thing yet. Not to mention Rinne Tensei takes the user's life.
As Ero-Senn1n said there must be a reason why Uzumaki's are so special. One of the explanation is that the sage was an uzumaki. And Uzumaki line could have continued through sages brothers/sisters etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
While there's no hard evidence there are some hints that the sage might have been an Uzumaki:
- for some reason Madara implanted his rinnegan eyes into an Uzumaki, and that Uzumaki could perfectly handle the rinnegan eyes despite he didn't have the cells of Hashirama or the blood of Madara
- for some reason Naruto in kyuubi-mode is resembling the sage of 6 paths instead of being like the others (Bee, etc.)
- the Uzumaki clan members were used as hosts of the kyuubi, they have exceptional power when it comes to that, i wonder if the sage of 6 paths could be the host of the 10-tails if he didn't have such a power too
- the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju, so they are related to the sage too

But i agree that Naruto is not meant to have the rinnegan, he was never the type who would have ocular powers, that type was always Sasuke. Although if they some day join forces with Sasuke i could imagine a combo-jutsu where they share their powers and because of that they temporarily both (or only Sasuke) gain the rinnegan which then they can use to beat some final evil boss. And there could even be a back strory for that if for example the story of the sage of 6 paths tells us that the sage divided his power between his two sons in a way that they could gain the full power of their father only if they united their forces instead of fighting and hating each other. And since it was already said that Naruto and Sasuke have inherited the will of the two great opposing forces it would be them who could unlock the power of the sage if they became one team again.
On rinnegan. I don't expect Naruto to have permanent rinnegan. So I agree with that. But there is a chance Naruto will maybe get rinnegan for a short time. Kishi can then use this to have him bring everyone back to life. He's done it before with Naruto.

Maybe Naruto will enter some new form that can only be used once or a short time. Especially if Kishi wants Naruto to fight the Jubbi.
Old 2013-03-27, 04:51   Link #15
HasuMasu
*Artist

Weren't the Uzumakis like relatives of the Senju.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 05:02   Link #16
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Weren't the Uzumakis like relatives of the Senju.
Maybe during the line some Uzumakis married into the Senju clan or the reverse. And were considered relatives since then. And still explain why Nagato was able to use the rinnegan, if the sage was an Uzumaki.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:11   Link #17
HasuMasu
*Artist

Eh no that's not how it was.

The Uzumakis came from the Senjus and eventually became their own thing.

Otherwise they'd have no relation to the Sage and there'd be no point.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:16   Link #18
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Eh no that's not how it was.

The Uzumakis came from the Senjus and eventually became their own thing.

Otherwise they'd have no relation to the Sage and there'd be no point.
We don't know if Uzumakis came from the Senju. And they can still have a relation to the sage if the Sage was uzumaki as well.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:26   Link #19
HasuMasu
*Artist

Isn't this something we already know, and we've known for a long time.

I'm sure there are people around who can prove it, but for some reason they're keeping quiet.

If the Uzumakis aren't Senju off-shoots, then my life is a lie.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:35   Link #20
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Isn't this something we already know, and we've known for a long time.

I'm sure there are people around who can prove it, but for some reason they're keeping quiet.

If the Uzumakis aren't Senju off-shoots, then my life is a lie.
We have been told that Uzumakis were relatives of the Senju. This was first told by Kushina during Naruto vs Kuruma battle. But as I said they could be relatives simple by marriage. And the reason why Uzumaki are simiral to the Senju is because the sage was Uzumaki.