AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-14, 22:17   Link #1
Blade556

Chrno Crusade 7

Hehe, this looks promising. Joshua (ir w/e Rosettes bro's name is) is supposed to show up in this one, according to the preview at the end of Ep. 6

btw, am i the only one downloading this? someone else download, im egtting crappy rates!
Old 2004-01-15, 01:11   Link #2
tanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade556
Hehe, this looks promising. Joshua (ir w/e Rosettes bro's name is) is supposed to show up in this one, according to the preview at the end of Ep. 6

btw, am i the only one downloading this? someone else download, im egtting crappy rates!
I'm looking forward to the Hexen die Juwel making another appearance.

I'm slowly downloading it too, but take heart...my throughput downloading Yumeria makes this look good by comparison.
Old 2004-01-15, 01:39   Link #3
LArSON
leecher wannabe

Send a message via Yahoo to LArSON
Well, maibe u should wait for another group release rather than download from Anime Junkies.
Old 2004-01-15, 14:15   Link #4
Mitchell

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell
I have downloaded it twice with the speek of 100KB a second. And none of the two works. I only have music and that kind of stuff but i can't see anything. Don't know if you guys have that problem too. let me know if it work or not.
Old 2004-01-15, 15:13   Link #5
Mb81

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki
I'm looking forward to the Hexen die Juwel making another appearance.

I'm slowly downloading it too, but take heart...my throughput downloading Yumeria makes this look good by comparison.
Hmm.. again that bad AF Translation ?
Hexen die Juwel > Hexen der/das Juwel
That would make sense.. "die Juwel" doesn`t even exist in the german language..
But was just one mistake in the translation.. nearly all german words were wrong..
Old 2004-01-15, 16:15   Link #6
Bass (Battled)
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell
I have downloaded it twice with the speek of 100KB a second. And none of the two works. I only have music and that kind of stuff but i can't see anything. Don't know if you guys have that problem too. let me know if it work or not.
Could it be because you haven't installed the XVid Codec?

I had the same problem and I checked that this episode is encoded with XVid...

Or maybe I am wrong...

And hi to everyone, by the way!
Old 2004-01-15, 16:35   Link #7
tanuki

Quote:
Works fine here, but I have ffdshow installed to handle the Xvid codec so that may be the reason.
Old 2004-01-15, 21:03   Link #8
Mitchell

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki
Works fine here, but I have ffdshow installed to handle the Xvid codec so that may be the reason.
Xvid??? or do you mean DivX??? If not , i will try install the codec you are talking about. thanks for the info , you guys.
Old 2004-01-16, 17:53   Link #9
wedge
Bah

Send a message via AIM to wedge
Quote:
Xvid??? or do you mean DivX??? If not , i will try install the codec you are talking about. thanks for the info , you guys.

before u do anything, i'd recommend you uninstall all of your codecs and then install ffds cause that has all of the codecs so u won't have to worry about it again.
Old 2004-01-17, 15:42   Link #10
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Is the story line following the manga right now?
Old 2004-01-17, 15:57   Link #11
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Is the story line following the manga right now?
This episode came totally out of nowhere with respect to the manga and seemingly a lot is revealed when they shouldn't have, and Aion's motivations have once again been changed... Don't know about next episode though (the anime did skip an entire chapter though so hopefully they can go back to cover that)
Old 2004-01-17, 22:24   Link #12
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I never read the manga or anything... but I think that episode 7 was nice... Aion seemed pretty sick! the episode was another one of those serious ones...

btw... does anyone know if chrono-gen is still subbing stuff? cuz I haven't any releases for them recently..
Old 2004-01-17, 23:15   Link #13
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
I never read the manga or anything... but I think that episode 7 was nice... Aion seemed pretty sick! the episode was another one of those serious ones...

btw... does anyone know if chrono-gen is still subbing stuff? cuz I haven't any releases for them recently..
I know their Avenger Ep 13 is supposedly almost done, so I assume they were just on break and couldn't get to their computers or something.
Old 2004-01-17, 23:18   Link #14
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

that's great news!
Old 2004-01-18, 01:57   Link #15
Ori

Well if Chrno Crusades is a 13 ep series as rumoured then... its fast pace and not following manga plot would make a lot of sense. As it is though. I really liked this episode a lot. But what's with Rossette being kiss by a shadow of Aion?
Old 2004-01-18, 03:16   Link #16
MetaFire
Wuthuh?

aion ownz...

This is prolly one of the better animes i've watched
Old 2004-01-18, 04:45   Link #17
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

13 episodes seems a bit short. I was hoping it'll be a full 24,26 episodes, ah well.

If that was only a shadow of Aion then the real one must be incredibly powerful. I would like to see Chrno with his full demon powers faced up against Aion. Im not so sure but is Chrno as strong as Aion or weaker then him.

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2004-01-18 at 16:13.
Old 2004-01-18, 16:12   Link #18
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

13 episodes seems pretty hurting for an anime of this type... hopefully... it's longer than that...
Old 2004-01-18, 16:55   Link #19
Ori

Especially when it's such a good anime. I haven't been excitied about any anime other than Naruto for a while until Chrno Crusades came (see oddly I never thought Scrapped Princess or Last Exile lived up to their hype).
Old 2004-01-18, 19:04   Link #20
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

imo... Scrapped Princess and Last Exile were good shows till the last episode..... for both shows... the last ep completely sucked ass.....
Closed Thread