AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2006-09-12, 06:41   Link #81
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
LOL

At least Tenjou Tenge doesn't pretend to be all realistic and scientific, unlike Air Gear, you know...
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 07:44   Link #82
yuchan

Air Gear does take itself too seriously, but it's still awesome to look at!
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 16:26   Link #83
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

The cover of the Air Gear volume 15.

Can you feel the gayness? 8)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4063637174
Old 2006-09-20, 22:57   Link #84
Atreides6874

I was just wondering is there any summaries for the chapters before chapter 138?
Atreides6874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 17:39   Link #85
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So after the hiatus a new Air Gear chapter aproaches. I can barely wait. What do you expect people?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 18:13   Link #86
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Hopefully, something that is not Ikki vs. Ringo. 8)

I want more information on the Sleeping Forest's other members, personally.
Old 2006-09-22, 18:28   Link #87
Hage-bai
Banned

I agree, let the story move on
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 16:56   Link #88
yuchan

I finally saw 140 and Damn did Ikki get his ass beat up and down the street or what. It's funny that the biggest ass kicking he's got so far has been from the girl that loves him. I wouldn't piss this bitch off!
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 17:40   Link #89
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That was funny. Ikki's going to win, no doubt about it, and then we'll probably hear a confession at the end. ^_^
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 18:14   Link #90
Kazu-kun

Win? what are you talking about?

Spoiler for chapter 140:
Old 2006-09-24, 23:14   Link #91
Asuka Shinn
Leng Jai

the way I see it, both twins = simca/kilik (i'm going with that theory) have some hidden agenda with their teams. though both ikki and ringo are leaders of their teams, but kilik and simca have some sort of control of it. i mean ringo may have been the one to initiate the attack on simca, but i'm pretty sure she's not the one to order gabishi to assassinate ikki. gabishi was the assassin right?? if not, forget it then.....lolz...... but still, like MrP, i too want to know more about SF. And with the fight over, I wonder how things will work out now. Ikki now knows the true ringo and sf, so how'll he react to it. ikki may have forgive and forget about the fight, but not on the attack on simca, well not so yet.
Asuka Shinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 13:24   Link #92
Seska

Super Offtopic:

Gomene, Admin-san.

I just want to share something with you here, girls and guys.

What i mean? Look down... (Sig)

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 13:41   Link #93
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

The AMV seems like a cutup of all the well-animated scenes. I really don't see the plot or purpose. What's the AMV about? Is it conveying something?

It's a fine effort, but it's not great.

Quote:
i mean ringo may have been the one to initiate the attack on simca, but i'm pretty sure she's not the one to order gabishi to assassinate ikki. gabishi was the assassin right?? if not, forget it then.....lolz
I agree that Kilik probably sent Gabishi and Om (Ringo wouldn't sent them to injure Ikki and Kazu) and I agree that there's a great similarity in how Simca manipulated Ikki and how Kilik is manipulating Ringo.

However, there's one big difference... Ikki caught up to Simca's act pretty quickly. He still likes her, but it doesn't mean that he'll just let her run amok with his team and let himself be used. He is still a tool, but at least he tries to act independant from Genesis. We don't see the same from Ringo. The fight between them has shown that Ringo is much more ideologically certain of her motives (and of SF's actions) than Ikki is of his.

To put it simply: Ringo did nothing to stop Om after she learned that Gabishi attacked Rika, Sora and Kazu. We may not know the whole story, but that just shows either how little in control she is, or how ideologically committed she is, no matter the cost.

BTW, does anyone else have a feeling that Yayoi is a secret member of Tool Toul To? Remember that chapter right after Sano's fight with Gabishi, Agito asked Yayoi what time it is, and she answered to the second without even looking at her watch. That's a lot like what Kururu can do, you know...
Old 2006-09-25, 13:47   Link #94
tritoch

Maybe she will become Emily's tuner.. errr..
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 15:20   Link #95
Kigo

After reading summaries of the manga about Gabishi and Om on the forum, I finally got around to looking at the RAWs. I do have a couple of questions though concerning the manga and anime seeing how I can't read the RAWs I'm just going by what people say on the forums XD.

In the anime it was stated that Gensis had 4 kings, we only see two. I heard very little about Nike only that he's the current Gem King so I guess he's the third but was their a fourth mentioned in the manga? Also in the anime SpitFire said that Gensis lost a regalia and 7 members, do they give anymore detail into that in the manga? (I guess this would've been their fourth or fifth?)

The anime it was either stated or implied that Trident has 3 kings? Does the manga say that too? We've only seen Yoshitsune, does Benkei count as a second (not sure if she has a regalia)? Or the other 2 haven't shown up yet?

Since Kilik stole the Wind Regalia from Sora and assuming that he could use it, would that make him the current Wind King? o.o

That is it for my annoying questions, sorry! I was just confused
Kigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 15:51   Link #96
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

If you need help reading the raws the Worms translations at http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=220.0
might help you a lot. He's not at 140 just yet but with his pace it won't take long till he's caught up .

And no Kilik is not the wind king and he doesn't have the wind regalia anymore. Ikki has it, has hjad it since the end of volume one.

afaik Trident doesn't have 3 kings.

Nad now that you mention it MrProphet i got the same felling when i finally read the chapter that is in. If she's not a tuner yet she might just become one soon hopefully.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 19:21   Link #97
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

4 Kings of Genesis are Spitfire, Nue, Yoshitsune and Nike. Trident was a part of Genesis when it was formed by Simca.

Trident has only one king (Yoshitsune). The 3 people in Trident are actually Trident's only members: Yoshitsune, Benkei and Take-chan.

Kilik did steal the Wind Regalia core (the Bugrams), but they are now broken. Kururu used that broken core and information she got from Sora in order reconstruct the new Bugrams and all supporting parts.
Old 2006-09-26, 02:00   Link #98
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet

BTW, does anyone else have a feeling that Yayoi is a secret member of Tool Toul To? Remember that chapter right after Sano's fight with Gabishi, Agito asked Yayoi what time it is, and she answered to the second without even looking at her watch. That's a lot like what Kururu can do, you know...
This was definetly done on purpose for a reason. If she isn't currently a tuner for someone i think the best bang in the story line could be felt if she becomes the tuner of a certain guy Spitfire has his eye on as a successor. Imagine the uproar !
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 14:36   Link #99
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

LOL

Emily will be super-pissed, though. 8)

BTW, Trick 141 has been published. Seems like Ikki is angsting about the fact that everything went so wrong last time, while Sano is trying to calm him down. There is some Ringo and Kururu fanservice (or maybe just Ringo, they look so similar).

And the old school director is back.

Old 2006-09-27, 22:19   Link #100
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Summary time! Trick 141 spoilers:

Spoiler:

Sad... poor Ringo.

Tags
action, shounen, tournament