Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 07:46   Link #2461
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for 81:
About the Sera thing, I thought she contacted tattoo-face guy before she went to save Shioon
And good to see that Shioon can finally start using it again, but now that they are in the same building I wonder if Shioon is gonna see her(been so long I forgot almost every1's names lol) soon
Old 2012-08-17, 09:40   Link #2462
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
About the Sera thing, I thought she contacted tattoo-face guy before she went to save Shioon
And good to see that Shioon can finally start using it again, but now that they are in the same building I wonder if Shioon is gonna see her(been so long I forgot almost every1's names lol) soon
yes after getting translation I too get it no need to say obvious stuff ^^

but sera stuff has been made in kinda different manner then a "flashback" so it was confusing... yet she is fine after operation so mostly next chapter shion will hear about a little deal with the guy and go off to see sera waking up
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 10:11   Link #2463
Azure-Priest

YAY! Enough with the damsel in distress stuff! WELCOME BACK, DISCIPLE!
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 10:35   Link #2464
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Woot this more ass-kicking from Shioon!
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:05   Link #2465
Xaturas

So the one month break we take that some stuff happened in breaker that may or may not be explained in flashbacks.
One thing is sure, Jinnie grandpa already knows that doc story was a lie. MC reaction was to much of a giwaway that their plan that he came to them is all but bullocks. Question is will elders dig into it or just leave it be, until the person in question will explain himself.
Next chapter will probably be some breather with girls.
Old 2012-08-17, 12:29   Link #2466
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

The author said he was rushed, and skipped 6 pages.

he said he will include those 6 pages next week.

So i expect those 6 pages to be in there.

Also the time shioon got back, he's been passed out.
Time frame wise its probably a little bit after the fight.
Sera just recovered from surgery and will probably pay him a visit.

Now im just wondering when that doc, will show shioon, shiho's body.
If he tells shioon that he can bring her back with his help, im sure shioon would do anything in his power to bring his beloved nurse teacher back.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:51   Link #2467
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
yes after getting translation I too get it no need to say obvious stuff ^^

but sera stuff has been made in kinda different manner then a "flashback" so it was confusing... yet she is fine after operation so mostly next chapter shion will hear about a little deal with the guy and go off to see sera waking up
my bad, thought you were talking after the trans came out
Old 2012-08-17, 13:45   Link #2468
Xion Valkyrie

I hope Shioon's not getting trolled. Ie, the doctor is only saying he can fix his body to not get killed by Sun Woo Clan as per Sera's deal.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 14:22   Link #2469
tenchir

I watched enough martial arts tv series to know where this is going, his Ki pathway way will likely be mixed up. I think that while his Ki center can be healed, it won't be the same as before. It be like losing the ability to use your arms and legs then regain control again but not as you remembered. Like after your arms/legs heals, attempting to move your left arm will instead move your right leg. So while he is able to use Ki again, he basically have to start over and whatever traditional techniques he had learned, he will have to find a different way to use it. Whatever things that his master has taught him from before his ki was shattered and from the phone, he has to reinterpreted it for his own mixed up ki center. Pretty smart way to start him over as a neophyte in martial arts.
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 14:31   Link #2470
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Nah i think the doctor did actually reconstruct his ki pathways with accupuncture.

He realized shioon isnt a normal person, reconstruction possible, healing impossible unless its a person who has melded with a illwa pill.

Its like you can fix a dam, but once the river flows another direction, you cant get the water to change directions again. However in shioon's case, restarting it is possible, but takes a lot of time.
Old 2012-08-17, 15:29   Link #2471
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
The author said he was rushed, and skipped 6 pages.

he said he will include those 6 pages next week.

So i expect those 6 pages to be in there.

Also the time shioon got back, he's been passed out.
Time frame wise its probably a little bit after the fight.
Sera just recovered from surgery and will probably pay him a visit.

Now im just wondering when that doc, will show shioon, shiho's body.
If he tells shioon that he can bring her back with his help, im sure shioon would do anything in his power to bring his beloved nurse teacher back.
That, and Shiho's probably the only person who can get through to 9AD.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 15:49   Link #2472
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
That, and Shiho's probably the only person who can get through to 9AD.
Did you forget Shiho, who was the trigger for his transformation?
Old 2012-08-18, 12:26   Link #2473
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Did you forget Shiho, who was the trigger for his transformation?
thats becuase she is one of 3 people he has loved in his life...

Anyhow, i can totally see shioon smacking some sense into 9AD the next time they meet.

In terms of RAW skill, Shioon > 9AD.
In Ki, Shioon > 9AD
Its the experience which 9AD has, however shioon has shown us, he needs to start momentum, and even experience wont save you against him.

Also since the yae-won school taught him a skill, shioon has the potential to be a 10AD.

And if sunwoo teaches him, then... well, lets say 9AD isnt a monster anymore.. he's a purple dinosaur named Barny, and Shioon is now the T-REX of Mirum.
Ive said it b4, when the known monsters of the world, start looking at you funny, and start calling u an unbelievable monster... you know your OP.
Old 2012-08-18, 12:44   Link #2474
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
thats becuase she is one of 3 people he has loved in his life...

Anyhow, i can totally see shioon smacking some sense into 9AD the next time they meet.

In terms of RAW skill, Shioon > 9AD.
WTH do you mean by that? He's got a handful of powerful skills, which he learned from 9AD, that's all. It's possible he's got more raw talent than 9AD, but it takes time to turn talent into actual skill. Right now, they're not even in the same class.

Quote:
In Ki, Shioon > 9AD
Its the experience which 9AD has, however shioon has shown us, he needs to start momentum, and even experience wont save you against him.

Also since the yae-won school taught him a skill, shioon has the potential to be a 10AD.
I don't think that's how it works. From what I understood, there are nine areas (like, I don't know, punching and kicking?) where different martial art schools compete. The one who's the best at one of those gets to be called a dragon. What makes 9AD special is that he's the first to take the the gold in all nine.

Quote:
And if sunwoo teaches him, then... well, lets say 9AD isnt a monster anymore.. he's a purple dinosaur named Barny, and Shioon is now the T-REX of Mirum.
Ive said it b4, when the known monsters of the world, start looking at you funny, and start calling u an unbelievable monster... you know your OP.
Learning several different martial arts doesn't automatically make you better than the guys who learn one very well.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 13:37   Link #2475
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
WTH do you mean by that? He's got a handful of powerful skills, which he learned from 9AD, that's all. It's possible he's got more raw talent than 9AD, but it takes time to turn talent into actual skill. Right now, they're not even in the same class.
I agree with that 100%. Also what made 9AD such a monster was not only his skill, but he was freaking ruthless when fighting...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 13:44   Link #2476
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I agree with that 100%. Also what made 9AD such a monster was not only his skill, but he was freaking ruthless when fighting...
Like the rest of masters aren't ruthless, riiiiiight?

Anyway its bound that Shion will become some new kind of monster sooner or later, unless author intends him to constantly be a diva in need of saving. Considering that he intends to fix his ki, its a matter of time before he again becomes a monster. Which imo is about damn time.
Old 2012-08-18, 13:50   Link #2477
Miles Teg

Quote:
I don't think that's how it works. From what I understood, there are nine areas (like, I don't know, punching and kicking?) where different martial art schools compete. The one who's the best at one of those gets to be called a dragon. What makes 9AD special is that he's the first to take the the gold in all nine.
From chapter 50 we know he has taken the title of "Dragon Staff Strike" and "Dragon Step".
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:19   Link #2478
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:

Learning several different martial arts doesn't automatically make you better than the guys who learn one very well.
OOps i agree with you raw tallent.
I implied skill as in learning skill tree. But i guess tallent is a better word.

And no, u dont understand how that pill works.
He's a walking incarnation of IMBA.
There again has never been a master who could take that pill.
Why? because it was clearly said there is no martial arts with enough blow off as the black heaven technique which could handle that pill.
And no one but 9AD and his master knew the black heaven technique.

And 9AD means he's mastered 9 arts. Shioon basically took what his teacher had.. 9 arts, and added 1 more cuz Yae-Won school and 9AD did not like each other.
And once he learns sunwoo's skills, he will add another art which he will master.
As for taking gold, yes, your correct, however, do you honestly expect anyone to be able to beat shioon?
First off, i think credit should be given without even a competition because he manages to pick up a skill in a matter of days, which would take serveral YEARS for normal people to start sensing it even.
Did you not recall both cool guy, and yaoi boy going WTF, because of how fast the guy evolves?

In season 1 9AD called the head of Yae-Won a "Monster".
Meaning in his eyes those people were monsters.
That same Granny called Shioon an Unbelievable Monster...
You know things are going to fall down, when a monster is calling something else a greater monster.

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-08-18 at 14:30.
Old 2012-08-18, 14:30   Link #2479
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Like the rest of masters aren't ruthless, riiiiiight?
I believe we were comparing Shioon and 9AD. Plus are the others on the same skill level as 9AD? Also unless Shioon's character does a 180 he's not going to be a monster in the way 9AD used to be or has become again as far as we know...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:33   Link #2480
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I believe we were comparing Shioon and 9AD. Plus are the others on the same skill level as 9AD? Also unless Shioon's character does a 180 he's not going to be a monster in the way 9AD used to be or has become again as far as we know...
errr...

Ok maybe im confusing you.
When i mean monster, i should more imply "on another level".

Yes we all know shioon has the compassion and tolerance which 9AD lacks.
Which is also why we know he wont ever get drunk on power.

However when he needs to fight, he is a monster.
He's that thing which no matter how hard u try to beat down, always manages to come right back up and stare at you straight in the eye.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves