Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-08, 03:30   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Mabaraho EP 8 (*spoilers*)

Ok, the other thread was getting a bit full, so I'm starting a new one dealing with Episode 8 only, the most recent one.

Spoiler:

Ok, share your own thoughts on this episode. Overall it was a lot quieter than normal, but I liked it a lot and it had even more good charecter development. So we'll see where we go from here.
Old 2003-12-08, 03:42   Link #2
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

yea well it has been predictable so far, they go from just being interested in only getting his genes to caring about him, they are all nice and docile and worried about his usage of magic etc etc, until he dies or something. that's what I'm waiting for anyways
Old 2003-12-08, 11:11   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

The problem comes, if they're all madly in love with him by the end of the series, what's he gonna do? He can only marry one of them, and I think Yuna kinda took dibs on that.
Old 2003-12-08, 11:36   Link #4
u&t

Don't think they'll all be madly in love with the guy when the show ends. Aw, maybe I'm wrong but Kazuki just doesn't seem to fit either Rin or Kuriko very well. The moral of the story so far just seem to be to much in the line of "its important to be nice" so there is a possibillity of having a nice oh-we're-all-such-nice-friends ending (but who cares anyway?)

Anyway, this was a booring episode. Nothing (funny) happened. Hope the story with the kid was part of some bigger plot because, well, I fell asleep near the end.
Old 2003-12-08, 12:15   Link #5
aznstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
The problem comes, if they're all madly in love with him by the end of the series, what's he gonna do? He can only marry one of them, and I think Yuna kinda took dibs on that.

every heard of polygamy? >_<;
Old 2003-12-08, 19:39   Link #6
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Ok, the other thread was getting a bit full, so I'm starting a new one dealing with Episode 8 only, the most recent one.
Yeah I agree it was getting a bit full in the other thread but I think you should of made a new general Mabaraho thread instead so that way we can discuss anything Mabaraho like in the last thread.
Old 2003-12-08, 21:32   Link #7
DryMaltExtract
Huge Member

He's going to combine them all into one person, just like how he merged the dorms, I'm sure of it.

Either way, I hate Yuuna, I'm so sick of that archetype. I'd rather see more evil bitches like Asuka or that blondie. Or perhaps more lazy people like their teacher.
Old 2003-12-09, 04:35   Link #8
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznstyle
every heard of polygamy? >_<;
You mean Polygyny right? (One male and many female) polygamy is too general ...
Yunna is kind of annoying from time to time, but she seems to care Kazuki alot than the other girls. Beside pink hair girls in nowadays anime will always get the guy
Old 2003-12-09, 09:29   Link #9
koki_2706

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he is trying to lobby for a new forum for Maburaho... I'm all for it, man!!!
Closed Thread