AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 09:38   Link #18061
Eratas123

@ Treme - Good luck....

@ Box - Dunno who that is, but I guess I'll let it slide. Still, the subconscious picks up similarities between people and things. Heavy Rain relied on this.
Old 2012-01-14, 09:41   Link #18062
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Age
Calm down man, better to be safe than sorry

@ Eras
I believe due to her position in Sarashiki family, people believe it's because Tatenahsi's direct influence though.

Also remember Chifuyu never use ranged weapon as herself.

@ Demi
Yes, that, of course, 3 Koyuki means you're betting 105 SP away XD

Also, fun fact, each fusion reactor only add 3% to electrical power output. Their more important use are superheating the air, adding 6% extra thrust. (and propellant in case of Overboost).

Which means ByakuShiki Setsura has 106% power output and 168% thrust power of original ByakuShiki XD
Old 2012-01-14, 09:43   Link #18063
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Treme - Good luck....

@ Box - Dunno who that is, but I guess I'll let it slide. Still, the subconscious picks up similarities between people and things. Heavy Rain relied on this.
Really, Kurezakura's main function, which is the barrier null, isn't present for the white knight as far as we know, it's not an obvious connection to someone who isn't looking at everything and listening to everyone like us.

The only thing that I think you can form a connection with is that Chifuyu is connected to Tabane, who made the IS, and she's Japanese, and we know that Japan was the target of the missiles. Even with that it still would feel like a contrived conclusion if not for our omniscient point of view.
Old 2012-01-14, 09:45   Link #18064
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Hm, maybe it's due to her family's influence? Tatenashi being the Russian rep might be due to this as well.

Side note - Just wondering. If Irish say's his age is 16-17, any chances people would believe him?

@ Box - Alright, I already said I dropped it
Old 2012-01-14, 09:50   Link #18065
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, I believe it's family influence, doesn't meant Kanzashi is not qualified though, it's just that her chance to be recruited are bigger than 'peasant girl'.

No, they won't. Then again, one can't sure if he said he's related to Maya. XD
Old 2012-01-14, 09:55   Link #18066
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I was talking more on the fact that Tatenashi got the rep position for Russia despite being Japanese (Supposedly). Also, the amount of training she had to have gotten must've been expensive.

He lies about his age frequently since he thinks no one would take him seriously if he said he was 14 (To be fair, most adults don't). Of course, this lie falls flat when since he's partners with Tatenashi who's 16 as well yet looks way older than him.
Old 2012-01-14, 09:57   Link #18067
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

maybe you mean "Extensive training" (though it must be costly )

And the fact that as Russian, he SHOULD look older than even Ichika is.
Old 2012-01-14, 09:59   Link #18068
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The cooking, martial arts, and IS repair teaching were probably mad expensive.

Huh, why? Do Russians look older or something?
Old 2012-01-14, 10:08   Link #18069
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Cooking Lesson is taught to I.S. rep?

Yes, 13 years old Russian looks like 15 or 16 years old Japanese, usually.
Old 2012-01-14, 10:13   Link #18070
Eratas123

No, I think her family just taught her that. Still, her food was about gourmet level so she couldn't have been self taught.

His bishieness was meant to be a deconstruction. Due to his young appearance, rarely anyone takes him seriously and often mock him that maybe he should go modeling instead of doing missions. It was one of the reasons Tatenashi's mother refused to believe he was her daughters mission partner since she was expecting someone older looking. More reason for him to hate his appearance.

Side note - Kids are kept together until after grade school, right?
Old 2012-01-14, 10:17   Link #18071
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi and Eras

Here's the scene based on our discussion so far.

Spoiler for Madoka POV:

Yeah, it was stated like that, but as Ichika's middle school proves, co-ed School beyond elementary still exist.
Old 2012-01-14, 10:17   Link #18072
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well now proposing the first pseudo shift: Silver Gospel D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Gospel loses its wings and gains wing modules in their place.

Each wing module is equipped with one ion turbine giving it a lot of speed. These turbines can also withstand large amounts of compressed air which allows for enhanced ignition boosts. The wings themselves are actually the body, barrel and focus chamber of the wing module's cannon mode. Firing rate was sacrificed for higher penetration power allowing the gospel to damage an IS' absolute armor directly in single shots. The wing module also features a blade mode by producing a beam along the edge of the wing module's body.

The wing module features a purge mechanism so that they can be handheld, giving the Silver Gospel D a larger firing arc but sacrificing power in the process.

The Silver Gospel D only has 4 wing modules. 2 on its back and another 2 at the lower back

EXTRA: The Silver Gospel D also has access to a charged buster shot. This function is engaged when multiple wing units are held with the beam blade emitters facing each other. Energized particles are released and static particles are charged as well. A magnetic field holds all of it in place to continue charging until it is fired. This weapon is highly destructive and this effect is directly proportional to the number of wing modules and time used to charge the attack.

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-01-14 at 10:31.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 10:21   Link #18073
Eratas123

I'm bad at tech discussions D: I guess I'm logging off, see ya guys tom. I'll be working on FI tonight till I faint.
Old 2012-01-14, 10:22   Link #18074
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Night man

@zero: I thought Laura only had 2 rail guns?
Old 2012-01-14, 10:24   Link #18075
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi

Nice enough, don't forget to state that while Goepel has enhanced speed, it's maneuverability is reduced due to lack of verniers.

The larger packet-mounted dual artillery cannon is supposed to replace the original rail gun. But in my case, Laura can still use the original, meaning that she has four cannon in her disposal without afraid of recoil due to the sheer mass, and the fact the PIC is strictly used for impact reduction and defense, not mobility.

EDIT: She can't use the cable launcher though, that was what the cannon replaced.

Logging off as well, going to sleep early XD
Old 2012-01-14, 10:34   Link #18076
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Plus, it give me an excuse to err... put a girl into Butt monkey status.....

SINCE NO GUY CAN PILOT IS (Technically)!! Therefore, it is only natural that a girl will end up with that status......

On the other hand, it doesn't really matter that much (the only problem is interaction with the canon characters).

Spoiler for spoiler:

===========

Since they are too much alike, I give her some traits which separate her from Male Yuya....

Edit: It is a long list, to summarize: Female Yuya has two personality and I am working on both at the same time....

Edit: really damn Fun Female Yuya continue the theme of balance... (she balance out male oc lead...rather than the previous number of male to female IS pilot)

More edit: I am going wild on this one.....
Old 2012-01-14, 19:45   Link #18077
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In all honesty, the canon buttmonkey is Cecily, at times.

Also, found the ED for the later seasons of SHOOTiNG ST@RS:

Sung by Takagaki Ayahi, voice actor of Agniese and Monique. It even ends with the [Kagayaite! SHOOTiNG ST@RS] salute!!
Old 2012-01-14, 20:20   Link #18078
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can't watch Vid. :|

Gospel battle progress: 5000 words and counting

@ Blitz have comment about it? Teh plot bunny constantly nagging me...
Old 2012-01-14, 21:42   Link #18079
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Does the buster shot seem overkill?
Old 2012-01-14, 21:50   Link #18080
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Buster shot?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest