AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-17, 11:54   Link #61
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
I hope they show her giving some sort of explanation what exactly she is trying to do soon >.>
Then after explaining to viewer wth she is thinking, she gets nuked by B2 .

Really this show is funny, I don't remember much animes where I wanted 90-95% of the cast dead, and all my Sado senses were twirling around.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:03   Link #62
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Really this show is funny, I don't remember much animes where I wanted 90-95% of the cast dead, and all my Sado senses were twirling around.
If only Urobuchi Gen wrote the script of this show...
Old 2012-02-17, 12:06   Link #63
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
His new hand will be his Void.
Naah no one knows it could be anything considering the shit he's gone trough.
If by chance that actually ended up being the case, I would laugh a LOT.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:09   Link #64
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
That Kill Em All guy I heard of on this forum?

Ohh and would be nice if the cast got into "Another" anime cursed class :>.
Seeing them die in pain from accidents, damn funny it would be.
Arisa could be pierced by umbrella or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
If by chance that actually ended up being the case, I would laugh a LOT.
Hmmm now I think the hand as void has potential to happen, like 30-50% that it may be possible.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:18   Link #65
Cloudy

Say if this show has a sequel, I wonder if it would be set outside Japan as the universe of GC is still largely an enigma to us.

I think Shanghai could be a possible setting for GC season 2.(Since Arisa's granddad mentioning marrying her off to some Chinese rich guy in Shanghai who is a head of a corporation that may have some sort of influence in the GC universe and futuristic Shanghai isn't that much dealt with in anime.)

I would somehow prefer it if GC 2 is to have a different cast.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:22   Link #66
Xaturas

^^
Not a sequel but a visual novel, which will happen around the Lost Christmas with Different girl and different guy.

Some say that mana/shu/inori are clones of them or that all of them are somehow clonned/connected to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Thats If Arisa even survives and most of us think she cannon fodder at this point its just a matter of when and how.
Based on translated preview, Arisa can be offed by Inori next ep. Who knows.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:23   Link #67
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Say if this show has a sequel, I wonder if it would be set outside Japan as the universe of GC is still largely an enigma to us.

I think Shanghai could be a possible setting for GC season 2.(Since Arisa's granddad mentioning marrying her off to some Chinese rich guy in Shanghai who is a head of a corporation that may have some sort of influence in the GC universe and futuristic Shanghai isn't that much dealt with in anime.)

I would somehow prefer it if GC 2 is to have a different cast.
Thats If Arisa even survives and most of us think she cannon fodder at this point its just a matter of when and how.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:30   Link #68
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Well I doubt she would survive but I think that the Shanghai guy may be an important character in a possible sequel since he is the head of a corporation that is influential in China and the global anti-GHQ movement.

I think there could be a GC 2 considering that GC is popular in Japan(both Shu and Inori are the most popular male character and female character respectively in a Newtype poll.) and Aniplex would do its best to milk GC.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:31   Link #69
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Well I doubt she would survive but I think that the Shanghai guy may be an important character in a possible sequel since he is the head of a corporation that is influential in China and the global anti-GHQ movement.

I think there could be a GC 2 considering that GC is popular in Japan(both Shu and Inori are the most popular male character and female character respectively in a Newtype poll.) and Aniplex would do its best to milk GC.
True that would be interesting i wouldnt even mind maybe a movie or OVA after GC ends

btw i dont want Arisa to be killed in some hax fashion im seriously hoping for an Arisa vs Inori show down.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:34   Link #70
Cloudy

She would be killed in a few seconds flat in a duel against Inori unless she has her Void.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:34   Link #71
Soji

If Arisa or someone else come close to Shu now(like you alredy say) then ...bye bye I hope they like Inomanari rage.XD
Old 2012-02-17, 12:37   Link #72
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

I think Shu should be capable of extracting his own Void. Hopefully by now he got rid of the childish amount of good will. And since his personality changed,his Void probably did too.

I would really like a Flamethrower or some other cruel machine to kill someone.
Old 2012-02-17, 12:45   Link #73
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

The rich Shanghai dude might be irrelevant in terms of Arisa because she's damaged goods now (plus, knowing this show's script, he was probably just a plot device meant to give Argo a reason to be there).
Old 2012-02-17, 12:53   Link #74
Cloudy

I'm hoping if there is a sequel, it would be entilted ''Guilty Knight'' if the lead character is a morally conflicted person who is a subordinate to either Tyrant Shu(if he turns out to be a real tyrant who rule Japan by the end of GC) or the Shanghai guy.(if he is evil and ambitious)
Old 2012-02-17, 13:11   Link #75
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Ahdon't worry, I think it's the same for everyone The only one that Il like right now are Shu, Inori, Ayase and Segai.. Theye were my fav at the beginning and they are now the only one that I like.
Old 2012-02-17, 13:43   Link #76
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Oh, that would be both ironic and awesome in a way.

Gen has a quite unique idea about "cheerful story" and "happy end".

Too bad that despite GC is going to get a prequel VN made by Nitroplus, Urobuchi Gen has no hand in it.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:11   Link #77
nfsac

In the opening and even ending we see Shu with a normal right arm, than it kinda changes into a glove with lights over hit, perhaps king power up?

Shu didn't loose his arm it just got cut off and can easily be re-connect with that tecnology they show on the series.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:17   Link #78
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
In the opening and even ending we see Shu with a normal right arm, than it kinda changes into a glove with lights over hit, perhaps king power up?

Shu didn't loose his arm it just got cut off and can easily be re-connect with that tecnology they show on the series.
After his arm was cut off the kings genome came out and was taken by Neo Gin the his arm crystallized and turned into dust. So yea im pretty sure that arm is not getting reattached and even if it was still around. They are in basically in the middle of a war zone with enemies surrounding them.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:19   Link #79
nfsac

Did it? I only saw in the episode the arm fly, power goes to Neo zombie Gai and not a picture of arm again,
Did I miss?
Old 2012-02-17, 14:24   Link #80
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

There is almost no way he can survive by normal means,shock and blood loss would do the rest.

Then again that's how that Zakhaev bastard (if you know what I mean) survived so I don't really have an idea.