from the way it's been spoken
Old 2011-05-27, 13:00   Link #242
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Oretsuba 08 - The Lost Body of the Bird, Still a Kid:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 16:34   Link #243
tsunade666

After watching the subs. It gives more meaning to the show though for me it also gives more hate to Takashi Haneda. He really is my most hated or least liked character.

In the scene where his in the alternate world or so it seems with a super fanservice scene. I left that one when I'm watching the raw or rather I just fast forward it. I just hate useless fanservice. But it looks like it's wrong for me to not listen to the conversation. It looks like Takashi summon thing is just an act to escape or run away from the reality and into the fantasy world. So I'm starting to wonder if the alternate world is all real or just fantasy. And it looks to me Takashi is the only one being summon while the others are just left in the church like thing or in the abyss. If the alternate world is really in crisis and it's the others who aren't in the cockpit should be summon to the alternate world as reinforcement. But Shuu and Hayato just stays in the church and Youji and Itami are in the Abyss while in the cockpit is Takashi. But when Takashi was in the state of scramble he is summon in fantasy world and not returned in the abyss or church. It also hits me when Hayato was in influence of scramble and Itami shows up. Hayato just decent into Abyss but not in the alternate world. Maybe because Itami is special and when his been released someone should take his place.

But really I hate Takashi the most while the shut in king Youji is also in the bad terms list for me but at least Youji is just being childish while Takashi is running away.... wait Youji is also running away into the abyss. He doesn't want to return to the reality.
Old 2011-05-27, 16:58   Link #244
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

That wasn't just fanservice, it was a full-on hentai scene. Well, almost...but I totally wasn't expecting such a thing to happen though. I don't think it was really pointless either, but it's kind of hard to tell with this series.

Anyway, at least we're introduced the the final and main personality Youji. He's a lot more infantile than I imagined. Quite curious one why he's being such a shut-in.

So from what I gathered, Takeshi is attempting to become the main personality of the 5 now, and Shuusuke and Hayato are trying to support him. Itami is the one of the 4 most dedicated to Youji and Kobato and felt he had the responsibility to be the new main personality since Youji refused to resurface. So there was a bit of an inner conflict these past few episodes.

The fantasy world probably isn't an actual alternate reality either, but rather a place inside the body's mind that's used for escapism and...well...fantasies. Since Takeshi's trying to be the main personality, that's probably why we've only seen him enter this "world".

And I'm very curious on what Asuka saw at the end of the episode.

This is just my speculation. The plot is pretty damn complex so I have doubts that I'm following it entirely right.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-05-27 at 20:32.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 16:59   Link #245
Jenesay

Censorship killed this episode!

And that's all I have to say about that.
Jenesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 19:07   Link #246
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well things are getting pretty messy. Kind of makes sense now regarding what's going on. At least we know that Seems like Hayato and Shuusuke are planning on taking the body over to a hospital for treatment soon as they graduate. In the meantime they are just amassing money to cover costs that will result. Kind of feel bad for those two since they are pretty responsible and realize in the end they are likely to vanish. No point getting too romantically attached since they are going to go eventually.

On the other hand Takashi doesn't seem to be aware of what's going on. He's just treating the time he's swapped out as being summoned. Staring to see a bit of blending with him snapping on those bird guys. He's really using that world to vent his frustrations. Of course also for general fantasies. See's Yamashina, has a pretty nice conversation, and then he's off having sex with her for the sake of removing 'poison' . Honestly not a fan of that personality.

Probably feel the worst for the sister. She makes a bunch of different foods in the morning since she doesn't know which personality is going to start the day. Though can argue all those girls are going to be victims since they are after one guy.

The main personality really is childish. Just hiding and letting those other personalities live in his place. Hurting his sister and really others that don't realize what's going on and have made friendships with these personalities. That guy seriously needs to step up and get back to his life.
Old 2011-05-27, 21:04   Link #247
tsunade666

I don't think Takashi is trying to take over the cockpit or the body. He himself said that he will be gone too. He is nearing to vanish that's why in his cellphone there are list of things he needs to do before he vanish.

But it looks like he doesn't interact with the others and probably doesn't know it himself. Because in his fantasies. Garuda, Eagle and Falcon are missing and if he knew the others then he should know what held those three.

;_; I really don't get much what's happening.

And Shuu and Hayato are trying to leave the cockpit to the guy who is also vanishing with them. Probably they have until graduation as time limit.
Old 2011-05-27, 23:27   Link #248
karuroso

Spoiler for Ep 8:
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 04:29   Link #249
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Death View Post
Spoiler for protagonist name:
Was a typo on my part.

And I didn't realize there were still some people thinking that Gretagarudo deal was real. It's all in his head. And there is no summoning bla bla, he simply fantasizes stuff and starts talking differently. The scenes with Yamashina and earlier in episode 5 with Takauchi should have been dead giveaways The scramble thing simply means they abruptly switch personalities and not as per the planned routine.

Well, Episode 8 was kinda interesting but I dearly missed the chaos of last episode. Karura is unmatched. OK, Condor is better but he stays down there T_T. I don't like Takashi much and Asuka even less :s. I wonder if they are planning to end with her for the anime though. Would suck since Kobato is the main heroine of the game and she pretty damned much should be of the anime too!

And Kobato sure has it rough... cooking four different kinds of food for breakfast for her brother. lol. 2D imoutos sure are as nice as 3D ones are mean.

Spoiler for lol censored:
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 05:02   Link #250
tsunade666

Kobato was teh main heroine of the game? well it looks like the other personalities was created to make her happy.
Old 2011-05-28, 11:18   Link #251
Hopeful Death

Kobato will be the main heroine if they want to do the final 'true' end, which is obviously the best choice. The only issue is if they have enough episodes to do it.

Granted Kobato was the least popular of the main heroines by far. In the popularity vote, Asuka took first place, Hiyoko took 2nd, Naru took 3rd, and Kobato took... 9th.(and Ai took 4th!) For good reason though, the way the story's constructed does kind of make her less likable, though the anime has been a bit kinder to her in that regard I guess.(being vague on purpose)
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 11:32   Link #252
tsunade666

I still didn't understand the whole gretagard thing. If it's all in the head then why phoenix, crow and then the girl swallow looks like knew about it? do they knew each other when they are young? because the shut in king youji said to kakura your still playing it? Kakeru obviously knew something and the Crow too. Though I like the Crows' personality when he said he doesn't like Hawk. I also hate the Hawk. I wonder why Shuu and Hayato are making Takashi took the cockpit. Because it looks like Takashi will be vanishing too.
Old 2011-05-28, 13:28   Link #253
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Gretgard APPEARS to be the fantasy of Haneda. Each time he meets a girl he has a fantasy of her in some kind of sexual way in the other world.
Panty Scene = Love my Queen
Bitch Scene = Servant who has the hots for him.
Nagato Scene = Super witch who will do many hentai things for him.

If you notice he does NOT have any scenes with Phoenix's alt even though he encounters him many times.

Honestly it looks like his #1 Alt is trying to escape from any kind of conflict, he coughs each time conflict is about to happen forcing the others to take over.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 16:37   Link #254
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The main personality really is childish. Just hiding and letting those other personalities live in his place. Hurting his sister and really others that don't realize what's going on and have made friendships with these personalities. That guy seriously needs to step up and get back to his life.
Well, he probably froze his own development ten years ago when he created all those personalities.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 17:30   Link #255
Kitsu Breaker

This series is a surprise in this season

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 18:44   Link #256
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 8:
Old 2011-05-28, 19:49   Link #257
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
If you notice he does NOT have any scenes with Phoenix's alt even though he encounters him many times.
Takashi doesn't even meet up with the other personalities unlike Shuu, Hayato and Takami. It looks like he is on his own.

The confusing part for me is Shuu, Hayato, Karura, Kakeru and Karasu. It looks like they have their own connection.
Old 2011-05-28, 20:24   Link #258
Forsaken_Infinity

They were childhood friends and roleplayed the whole Greater Garudo thing.

@ars89, that guy is Condor.. You meant Garuda's Father.

And I don't understand why Kobato wouldn't be the most popular girl. Sure the story may have been structured to hide her charms, so to speak, but how can one not love an imouto character, especially one this cute. Bullshit.

It's either her or Naru for me. Hiyoko is alright too. But Asuka? -__- I'd rather take Yamashina over her.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 20:38   Link #259
tsunade666

I also liked Kobato the most. But she rarely appears. The question on who is with her when she is naked wasn't also answer. Though she called onii-chan and she doesn't call the others that way.

The anime practically butchered her if she really is the main heroine of the girl. In time of appearance. The most appeared are Naru and Tamaizumi. But still Asuka was first..... I just can't believe it <.< sure she was pretty but..... well at least she has more interesting character than Hiyoko. It looks to me that she was searching for a person like Haneda.
Old 2011-05-28, 20:42   Link #260
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:

Spoiler for Nyantype NSFW:

Tags
eroge, seinen