AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 07:00   Link #9681
DarkJak2050

Thanks, but I've decided that it's best not to dwell on this. I'm getting way too far ahead of myself...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 07:03   Link #9682
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Still fixing your fic. Sorry, it's taking a bit

@ Meister - There are different types of ISpers, right?
Old 2011-11-26, 07:07   Link #9683
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
What do you guys think of the songs I've posted for the Project Silverback's "second arc" OP?
no problems for me- well i do tend to have a wide scope of allowance of what is okay.

this is for my heroines:

Note:
- each verse is an OP sequence in each own, so each Heroine gets 2 OP sequences per song.
- I had to post to full lengths to achieve the effect i stated initially
- the short ones got gibbed by ebil YT/CR Muting so just try and cope.

Spoiler for Maria OP Track:

Spoiler for Elena OP Track:

Spoiler for Presea OP Track:
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 07:11   Link #9684
DarkJak2050

I was going to pick one of those songs I had listed for the "second arc's" OP, but like I said; I'm getting way to far ahead of myself.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:11   Link #9685
Eratas123

@ Saint - Can't comment since my internet's too slow to load the video's.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:13   Link #9686
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Back from the (mediocre) day out.

Anyways, question:

As Inami's arc for Athena Bouclier comes to an end, I'm wondering how I'm gonna start with Tsurugi's...

I'm not so sure if I should put it as a separate story either.

Still, I plan to have Tsurugi enroll in the ISA around August, is it possible for her to successfully enroll during that period of time, considering any special cases and whatnot?
Old 2011-11-26, 07:19   Link #9687
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Back from the (mediocre) day out.

Anyways, question:

As Inami's arc for Athena Bouclier comes to an end, I'm wondering how I'm gonna start with Tsurugi's...

I'm not so sure if I should put it as a separate story either.

Still, I plan to have Tsurugi enroll in the ISA around August, is it possible for her to successfully enroll during that period of time, considering any special cases and whatnot?
Well, the second term in Japan's school system normally starts in early September, so maybe.

Oh, I read your review on Fanfic.net. There's something I have to tell you about the IS's capabilities that are in Ch. 4; that info is actually from the Canon.

Since Project Silverback's practically a "sidestory" (and concurrent) to the Canon, I feel that it's best for it to be as close to the canon as possible. Yet at the same time, have it's own content.

Now I'm just waiting on Eratas and EthernalRain's reveiw on Fanfic.net...
Old 2011-11-26, 07:20   Link #9688
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Thanks, but I've decided that it's best not to dwell on this. I'm getting way too far ahead of myself...
No problem. I do that just for a change of pace. I then go back to writing once I'm refreshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - There are different types of ISpers, right?
Yesh, each one related to one aspect of an IS system, like for example, energy-matter materialization ISpers create wind, fire, water, rock and others, force field ISpers play with their shields, and processor ISpers dabble in targetting or maximizing the processor in certain ways. Haven't thought of more types, but I'm sure there's more.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:20   Link #9689
HasuMasu
*Artist

It wouldn't be the first time someone came to IS Academy at an unusual time of year, ne?
Old 2011-11-26, 07:25   Link #9690
Eratas123

@ Stratos - She would have to start from first year since the curriculum is different from regular schools and they won't accept her to be second year just because she completed first year somewhere else.

@ Meister - If Karon's nutrients went to her brain, then how come none of the other ISpers have this problem?
Old 2011-11-26, 07:26   Link #9691
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@jak- It's not bad to pick out songs or anything like that, it's not final product and like meister said, you can treat it as a small break from writing. Then jump back in when you feel alive again (I'll look through some songs anyway for reference haha. though do try Toki no Namida from UVERworld, I known it's old but it seemed to fit an amv for Crysis. Still watching the vids you posted.)

Stupid question but I'm kind of socially inept... What do Ichika and the girls do when they hang out anyway?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 07:35   Link #9692
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Try to woo Ichika then proceed to beat him up when he doesn't notice. Either that or they're eating in the cafeteria and he monologues about food.

Just make your own segments of them hanging out, it's not that hard.

@ Jak - I mostly review when I find something odd or wrong and I already told them here (Lessen the anti-female talk. It's not on purpose, but you're guys always refer to females in negative connotations or curse words). I don't think you need me to tell you "good job" since I already talk to you here.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:37   Link #9693
DarkJak2050

Quote:
I mostly review when I find something odd or wrong and I already told them here (Lessen the anti-female talk. It's not on purpose, but you're guys always refer to females in negative connotations or curse words). I don't think you need me to tell you "good job" since I already talk to you here.
Yeah, but I've said this many times before...

Post them on Fanfic.net so they won't get lost on this thread.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:38   Link #9694
HasuMasu
*Artist

+1 if you can pull off his crazy food monologues.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:39   Link #9695
Eratas123

@ Jak - I'll post it right now then, just don't get offended if it comes off as harsh.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:42   Link #9696
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Other than sharing half my interests, I don't see that many quirks in Ichika.

@Eratas: I can only try D:

@detective: I can relate to his food interests
Old 2011-11-26, 07:44   Link #9697
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - If Karon's nutrients went to her brain, then how come none of the other ISpers have this problem?
Because no one else eats bacon and ham, and a glass of milk routinely for breakfast, snack on anything she wants, and is still shortest, lightest character in class.

And on the other hand, Houki...

Nothing to do with ISper ability, just a complaint made by the other girls.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:45   Link #9698
DarkJak2050

Speaking of Ichika's monologue about food;

After a while, I'm starting to find it kind of unnecessary. To the point to where it's starting to get annoying, sheesh.
Old 2011-11-26, 07:46   Link #9699
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Curse of the writer strikes again XD

EDIT: Can't help it Jak, it's first person view. We have to know what goes on in his head... EVERYTHING that goes on in his head... awkward....
Old 2011-11-26, 07:47   Link #9700
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - It's not that hard: Shopping, walking in the park, going to the arcade, going to an amusement park, watching movies. All of these can be done in a non-romantic way, I've gone to the movies and even a resort with some friends and it wasn't tension filled or anything.

@ Meister - Wait, how light is Karon? Parents take their kids to the doctor if they're weight never changes. Height is understandable, weight means she might have a problem.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest