AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-22, 21:01   Link #5561
Mars Mode

Erica so Kawaii and so glamorous, so prideful

Now I know one of the reasons why I read Campione, and that is because of Erica.

I think Erica deserves to be the one, not that any of the other Ladies doesnt deserve it.
But Erica is ......
I lost my words.
She is ......

I like her a lot. Thats all I can say.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 22:48   Link #5562
bakapervert
A pervert

Gotta admit that Erica is very lovable at the latest update. But her uncle is also pretty cool. I always pictured his personality like Saber caused he always described as the greatest knight, but looks like it quite the opposite, he really is a very cool uncle just like Godou described in vol 10.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 23:19   Link #5563
iCK

Anyone want to fill me in, Erica is my favorite heroine from Campione. Haven't had much time to read it.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 23:26   Link #5564
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Anyone want to fill me in, Erica is my favorite heroine from Campione. Haven't had much time to read it.
There is a big list to explain why. Lets start off with the cliche, but well done parts such as Erica first off appear to be a total.................. unladylike towards Godou when they first met. Afterwards it progress to where Erica and Godou bathe with each other, kissed, and slept in the same bed in the first couple of days he became a Campione. Afterwards, (well I can't spoil everyone about vol 11), but lets say Erica sacrifice everything for Godou. Her sexual advancements can be seen as a mixture of a Dominatrix, Femme fatale, and while at the same time innocent and cherish love for Godou (Going to be a while to explain all of that, I would have to pull everything in all 13 volumes to explain).
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 23:55   Link #5565
GundamFan

I'm thinking this smiting spell isn't going to be the last new god slayer spell with see from the Book in Praise of David's Great Works it makes for a nice plot device and the some of the discussion of the book certainly seems to imply there are more then 3 spells and it makes for a convenient plot device. Also will spell books like that and people who have the ability Divine Possession out there it provides a nice secondary reason for why Goduo needs his own faction.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 00:11   Link #5566
willx
Nyaaan~~

I agree. Also, I liked how in Vol 8 and as details to other volumes, they briefly touch on various details related to the other characters.

I know the story is about godkillers and amazing powers, but for someone like Godou who cares about the "everyday world" -- it would be interesting for him to face difficulties that just "power" can't resolve. It'd be fun to have a volume or two focus on such things
Old 2012-12-23, 07:55   Link #5567
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I agree. Also, I liked how in Vol 8 and as details to other volumes, they briefly touch on various details related to the other characters.

I know the story is about godkillers and amazing powers, but for someone like Godou who cares about the "everyday world" -- it would be interesting for him to face difficulties that just "power" can't resolve. It'd be fun to have a volume or two focus on such things
Yeah I also like Volume 8 because of Sakura (Godou's cousin). As what is describe she is pretty much high maintenance. I really like the part where Godou said that he doesn't want to call Sakura "Onee-chan" and just was want to call her "Sakura" without honorifics (in japan it is a big thing to call someone by their first name without honorifics).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 10:18   Link #5568
bakapervert
A pervert

Volume 8 is very interesting. Hopefully the future where the girls dressed as maid will soon came. I want to see how Godou toy with the girl to make them cosplay for him. It looks like in that future Godou has fully grown into legitimate playboy.
Old 2012-12-23, 10:58   Link #5569
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Volume 8 is very interesting. Hopefully the future where the girls dressed as maid will soon came. I want to see how Godou toy with the girl to make them cosplay for him. It looks like in that future Godou has fully grown into legitimate playboy.
I think that part of the dream was just a fantasy. The part that seems to be the only premonition was the warrior with a bright sword that was turned back and looked tired of the fights.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 15:18   Link #5570
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
I think that part of the dream was just a fantasy. The part that seems to be the only premonition was the warrior with a bright sword that was turned back and looked tired of the fights.
About that part, you think the prediction was about Verethragna or King of The End? btw, any chance king of the end will turn out to be a girl like
Spoiler for spoil:

Last edited by noobarta; 2012-12-24 at 01:10.
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 15:25   Link #5571
Ultragunner

That is NOT so IMpossible LOL
Old 2012-12-23, 18:10   Link #5572
chrono25

what about what athena gave our hero before she passed ! also come to think of it didnt she come back or at least a copy of her I mean the grail had absorbed her power was transformed !

If our hero were to get a hold of that object that holds the powers of the three steel gods or the grass cutter sword were to replicate their combined abilities he very well might be the king of the end that is mentioned ! if you think about it he is the seventh king and that could very well be the total number allowed at any one time plus it is mentioned that a lot of things end up where he is located they talk almost like it is the end of the world so if you look at it that way he could be considered a canidate for that title ! but that doesn't mean he is though!
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 22:59   Link #5573
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So that's the responsibilty Erica keeps talking about
Honestly I expected something a bit more high brow
Old 2012-12-23, 23:18   Link #5574
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Haven't went through the entire volume yet, so there may be more baggage that requires Godou to take "responsibility".
Old 2012-12-24, 00:11   Link #5575
bakapervert
A pervert

The chance for that is very high, considering those two haven't get to instruction yet. Especially when in the beginning they was already bathing and sleeping together, there must be something more extreme for the climax right?
Old 2012-12-24, 00:14   Link #5576
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

This is not part of the discussion, but if you have the answer please share it.

It's been bothering for some time now, its not just this series but others as well. A lot of series depicts that Public Affection in Japan is either looked down upon or is not welcome. Why is that? Remember in vol 4 where Godou remarked if a couple was seen kissing in public it is best to go apart quickly.
Old 2012-12-24, 00:27   Link #5577
m4rc0s

Quote:
i think that is enough, what Erica did was turn against her organization and family( her uncle is her only family member alive i think) just think about it, everyone her known became her enemy we know that in the end she is fine and really is not much but in the volume 11 her decision was extreme , she chose fight and even kill someone from the copper black cross if they came to get godou . just think she chose GODOU above everything else and that is what she always says to Godou about take responsability, is for Godou choose her above everything too.

sorry about my bad english ,english is not my main language and that is only my opnion feel free to rebut it.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 00:34   Link #5578
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Actually what I thought of "responsibility" was more of the fact what they had probably done during one of their knowledge imparting and probably [Youth] since she did know about it a bit it seemed
Old 2012-12-24, 00:50   Link #5579
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Actually what I thought of "responsibility" was more of the fact what they had probably done during one of their knowledge imparting and probably [Youth] since she did know about it a bit it seemed
"Responsibility" could mean a lot of things. m4rc0s' statement is really good one. When the term responsibility pops up, most assume the "crossing the line" in a relationship. Erica could be talking about how Godou changed her. The answers are really diverse. We will need to wait until this volume is done to confirm what Erica's "responsibility" is for.
Old 2012-12-24, 01:43   Link #5580
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
"Responsibility" could mean a lot of things. m4rc0s' statement is really good one. When the term responsibility pops up, most assume the "crossing the line" in a relationship. Erica could be talking about how Godou changed her. The answers are really diverse. We will need to wait until this volume is done to confirm what Erica's "responsibility" is for.
Ya responsibility could apply to a lot of things, but either way it's nice to read about how it all happened. Makes it that much more hilarious when I reread vol 1 with how Erica guilt trips Godou into doing what she wants XD

Out of curiosity, are there any spoilers yet for the remaining two short stories? Doesn't seem like they're going to be completed anytime soon, and the pictures in short story 6 are making me wonder what's happening~! D:
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem