AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-01, 03:29   Link #101
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
If you people dont want to believe thats your problem, but if want to give me shit come say it to my face. And if you people dont believe in anything other people says then dont post, there is no point even if people is being nice and giving you guys some highlights. I Havent been online to answer questions you ppl posted because i was busy with uni. I will give the site to you so you guys to read it if you want, I however have to get it tomrorw cause its at uni com.
To Uzumaki_kitsune you sound like the actual person who has problems, i am merely answering questions from the thread if you dont like post ur own opinion, but care to be nicer? However if i ever see u! i will be the one who beat u into coma.
-=Itachi=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 03:48   Link #102
yinstro

point is not wether i believe you, its that none of what you speak of has been written yet by the author or the anime production company. at this moment in time its not a possibility. as far as you beating up people, its pretty hard to do cross country or cross nations in some cases, whats the points of threats of physical violence no one can back up? basically either you ve benn lied to or your lying to others or for a distant third option, you have somehow obtained info from one of the two people in charge of creating the series which doesnt exist yet, and at this point hasnt been written or committed to
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 12:32   Link #103
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

I think this can all be solved by Itachi posting his source or by never speaking on this thread again.
That would've actually been a nice twist, now I'm hoping it's not true because I'd know it before hand.
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 12:54   Link #104
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Itachi=-
If you people dont want to believe thats your problem, but if want to give me shit come say it to my face. And if you people dont believe in anything other people says then dont post, there is no point even if people is being nice and giving you guys some highlights. I Havent been online to answer questions you ppl posted because i was busy with uni. I will give the site to you so you guys to read it if you want, I however have to get it tomrorw cause its at uni com.
To Uzumaki_kitsune you sound like the actual person who has problems, i am merely answering questions from the thread if you dont like post ur own opinion, but care to be nicer? However if i ever see u! i will be the one who beat u into coma.

Ok you want me to blow a huge hole in youre theory, here it goes.

Oro used to be in the same group as Itachi, and according to you the 4th. Alright, so then he should know the truth. HOWEVER, if he knew that the 4th was alive, why would he bother summoning the 4th to attack the 3rd.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-09, 18:00   Link #105
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I guess he realized how stupid that whole theory was now. It just doesnt work. Hopefully nobody else will post it, it is the most imaginative ive heard, but seriously is wacked out.

You shouldnt believe everything you hear, and just because it was on a Japanese sight, doesnt mean its correct
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-09, 18:44   Link #106
fieryshadowcard

Okay, let's see... considering that we won't know exactly how Kishimoto will explain this until he does, we should lay out the facts first, and then try to draw conclusions from them:

1) The Sealing technique of the Fourth, as explained by the third, kills the user and whomever the user is capable of sealing.

2) The souls are forever locked inside the Death God's stomach, never to enter heaven nor hell but to remain forever locked in battle. If reincarnation is to be possible, then going to heaven or hell must also be possible. But, since these have been explained as impossibilities, the 4th being reincarnated is not likely.

3) There can be multiple applications of the sealing technique, and the user is capable of multiple seals (ie. via Kage Bunshin). It also seems that the user, if he/she makes the proper arrangements to do multiple seals can seal as much as he/she wants until out of Chakra.

4) When a soul is pulled out of a body, it actually must be commanded to be sealed. Otherwise, all that remains is that the Death God has the soul gripped in his ever-creepy hands.

5) The person does not die until after they have sealed something into their actual body.

6) Somehow, Naruto has received the seal and lived to tell about it.

7) If the person with the seal dies, the thing sealed inside dies with it.

8) You don't need an entire soul to be pulled out in order for it to be sealed.

Now, here's my theory, probably not valid and easily refuted, but something I hope adds food for thought.

The Fourth, being the creator of this technique, has knowledge of its many applications, and would most likely have written them down beforehand in the Scroll of Seals.

From what I understand, the Kyuubi, mythologically speaking, is a special form of demon so powerful that it cannot be killed. This is most likely where my theory will get picked apart, but that little tidbit is where the controversy is. The Fourth would probably realize the Kyuubi cannot be immediately killed. If the Death God has no immediate authority over the Kyuubi's life beforehand, why would trying to pull out his soul now be any different?

Looking at the behavior of how the seal is formed, perhaps the Fourth pulled out the Kyuubi's soul and forced it into Naruto's body. As far as having a baby readily prepared goes, there's no indication that this fight was not premeditated, so Naruto may have been part of the plan all along.

I've looked at information on the net and there seems to be an inconsistency between the seal pattern on Naruto's belly and the seal pattern on Sarutobi's. What if that's not exactly a flaw but more so a sign that different seals were used? The design of Naruto's seal is set up so that the Kyuubi's chakra is filtered out into Naruto as his own Chakra. Is it possible the fourth, with the Chakra he still had left, formed another seal on Naruto and implanted the Kyuubi inside? The Fourth would die anyway, with or without the Kyuubi's soul (Sarutobi made it clear you don't need an entire soul-possibly even a soul at all-to die from the contract made with the Death God).

If the Chakra becomes Naruto's, it can also be said that the Kyuubi's powers are meant to be drained via this seal. Perhaps the idea is to weaken the Kyuubi (who has an "almost infinite" amount of chakra) until he can die. So, the Kyuubi dies with Naruto, and Naruto has to live long enough for this to be a possibility. If Mizuki, Haku, Zabuza, Orochimaru or Gaara were to have killed Naruto, there is even a chance the Kyuubi would have been released into the wild again. Of course, if this is a possibility, why would Jiraiya have thrown Naruto off that cliff? As I said, this theory is begging to be picked apart, but I'm hoping some of the ideas that comprise the theory serve as food for thought..

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
fieryshadowcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-09, 19:36   Link #107
Ian Gordon

I believe Naruto is the good incarnation of Kyubi in human form, he takes on the similar physical characteristic of the 4th because he sealed him.

So I say...Naruto will rule the world...as Hokage-sama
Ian Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote