AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-08-07, 04:10   Link #21
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Luffy hasn't been able to beat Zoro either. Well I haven't gone to the last chapter in the manga so I may not know as much but I do remember them almost fighting to the death once and knocking each other out in the desert another time.

Luffy fares well against opponents who can be beat using his rubber techniques, and no, he can't just beat anybody. He can't beat Smoker. The same goes for Zoro. But once he cuts through diamond and kills Mihawk, he'll be one bad mofo.

I know for a major bad guy, Mihawk arrived too early but that display he put up in Sanji's restaurant is still the most kickass display of power I've seen in the series.

Right now, the best guess for me for the strongest guy in OP is prolly Whitebeard. Ace and Smoker is scary enough. Imagine this guy being some levels above them. In the future, of course Luffy will be up there too because main characters never get left behind, but Zoro should be standing there beside him at least.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 19:25   Link #22
Gold_D_Roger
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
Luffy hasn't been able to beat Zoro either. Well I haven't gone to the last chapter in the manga so I may not know as much but I do remember them almost fighting to the death once and knocking each other out in the desert another time.

Luffy fares well against opponents who can be beat using his rubber techniques, and no, he can't just beat anybody. He can't beat Smoker. The same goes for Zoro. But once he cuts through diamond and kills Mihawk, he'll be one bad mofo.

I know for a major bad guy, Mihawk arrived too early but that display he put up in Sanji's restaurant is still the most kickass display of power I've seen in the series.

Right now, the best guess for me for the strongest guy in OP is prolly Whitebeard. Ace and Smoker is scary enough. Imagine this guy being some levels above them. In the future, of course Luffy will be up there too because main characters never get left behind, but Zoro should be standing there beside him at least.
I agreee mihawk owned there
Uh....I dont know how to do the spoiler box fancy thingie (can someone teach me?) so i'll just put it in white test
Spoiler: Whitebeard's considered the strongest pirate alive because he was the only one who tied when he fought gold d roger. But since he was severely injured since then and still recovering, I'd say Eneru is the strongest person in the world. I mean c'mon... Luffy was just lucky, and how could anyone kill thunder other than rubber? Next would be i dunno... Shanks? He's pretty insane :[ if mihawk doesn't wana fight him

Edit: O ya and in the japanese version it says when whitebeard's introduced, below his name "sekaisaikyou no kaizoku" which translates to the world's strongest pirate
Gold_D_Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 22:27   Link #23
Kimchi
Uchiha Bloodline

Send a message via AIM to Kimchi
[QUOTE=Gold_D_Roger]I agreee mihawk owned there
Uh....I dont know how to do the spoiler box fancy thingie (can someone teach me?) so i'll just put it in white test
Spoiler: Whitebeard's considered the strongest pirate alive because he was the only one who tied when he fought gold d roger. But since he was severely injured since then and still recovering, I'd say Eneru is the strongest person in the world. I mean c'mon... Luffy was just lucky, and how could anyone kill thunder other than rubber? Next would be i dunno... Shanks? He's pretty insane :[ if mihawk doesn't wana fight him

yeah.. well i think that zoro would have owned him eventaully.. cause think about it... if luffy does some move like his gum gum bazooka or something, ZORO SHOULD JUST STICK HIS SWORD OUT xDDD but eh.. who knows.. this is iiiiifffffffffffff
Kimchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 22:30   Link #24
Kimchi
Uchiha Bloodline

btw.. does anyone know the episode where mihawk and zoro fight.. it must be so cool i must see itt
Old 2004-08-17, 22:39   Link #25
Gold_D_Roger
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi
btw.. does anyone know the episode where mihawk and zoro fight.. it must be so cool i must see itt
Chapter 51 would be the fight scene itself, the aftermath of what happens is in the beggining of Chapter 51. I think zoro's last move against mihawk is the coolest move in the entire series . too bad that's the only time he uses it....i hate it when ppl do that lol. Can't wait when zoro fights mihawk again

Edit: And try not to double post Just use the edit thingie instead
Old 2004-08-21, 23:33   Link #26
Kimchi
Uchiha Bloodline

thanks i saw it and it owned ^^

yeah that tri millenium move must be so cool.. but it didnt show anything except his swords breaking.. I must see Mihawks body being cut into a million pieces mwhaa

Edit: mwhahha after i read your thing i went straight to answer and i never read the double post/edit thing and i editted this to tell you i am editing and not dping
Old 2004-08-25, 17:56   Link #27
Mr.Tomato-Head

If "the strongest" also means "the toughest",
that would be Wiper,period.

---The Attack he got in entire Skypiea Arc---

TRIPLE REJECTO SHOCKS

Gum Gum Bazooka

Holly's fist

Axe Dial

Hino

El Thor

...He's alive.
Mr.Tomato-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 18:12   Link #28
d3adpool

zoro will be the strongest when he gets that nice katana with a seastone blade

until then i say Shanks because even tough we never saw him fight (besides the scary eye thingie -_-) he's coolness just makes him uber strong
d3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 19:10   Link #29
hi no ken Jebus

Who is the strongest guy/gal in OP?

question didnt specified dead or alive so Gol D. Rogers would be the one after all he was the only guy to ever go to the end of the gran line.

Spoiler:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 20:10   Link #30
d3adpool

off topic:
if grand line circles the globe how the hell does it has and ending?
end off topic/////
d3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 23:10   Link #31
Gold_D_Roger
Manga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adpool
off topic:
if grand line circles the globe how the hell does it has and ending?
end off topic/////
Cuz there's only one place where you can enter grand line. The ocean surrounding grandline has no wind, meaning you cant move through it unless you row the boat. Plus its infested with kairuiou i guess you call them sea monsters like that huge turtle before the crew gets to skypiea. So its impossible to enter from anywhere else.
Old 2004-09-03, 09:06   Link #32
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

hmmm... as for the gal... Robin is the winner... well, eventually I hope Nami improves in her fighting skills though...
IDentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 13:00   Link #33
EuroPris

one of the strongest must be Dragon. Smoker didnt want to fight him and smoker is very strong. pluss dragons "ability" was the strongest move we have seen so far.
EuroPris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 13:25   Link #34
rorosama

I think shanks and whitebeard. I've heard so much bout them. I think luffy is like naruto. Not the strongest in the show but strongest out of his peers.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 16:30   Link #35
Yoska
フランキー

A lot of candidates in One Piece
Spoiler for some names:
But I agree it's impossible to say who's the strongest. Although Whity's said to be the strongest man in the world and he supposedly the closest to One Piece but that could be just from a geological standpoint .
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 17:03   Link #36
MiniSilverTiger
Slapped Silly

the strongest has to be the person with the Mizu Mizu devil fruit powers and can control it like god croc
i think it only thing that can stop that person is with the stone thing
all other devil fruit eaters just would drown
(unless water affects him/her, but then it wouldn't make sense)
MiniSilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 17:08   Link #37
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniSilverTiger
the strongest has to be the person with the Mizu Mizu devil fruit powers and can control it like god croc
The fruit itself doesn't make sense... So I doubt there would be a mizu mizu devil fruit.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 17:41   Link #38
RedEyes
Beware of the Red

Send a message via ICQ to RedEyes Send a message via MSN to RedEyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
The fruit itself doesn't make sense... So I doubt there would be a mizu mizu devil fruit.
..Wasn't there 1 in the movie?
Well we all know the strongest man is Pandaman! He keeps coming back even IN the grand line. Just you all watch.... at the very end of One Piece Pandaman will appear and reveal his face as GOLD ROGER!
cough*
RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 20:26   Link #39
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyes
..Wasn't there 1 in the movie?
Well we all know the strongest man is Pandaman! He keeps coming back even IN the grand line. Just you all watch.... at the very end of One Piece Pandaman will appear and reveal his face as GOLD ROGER!
cough*
Movies are filler and movies suck... but the one in the movie wasn't much... was just a sidekick even and how easily she was beat for a logia fruit.. meh.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 01:28   Link #40
Phantom Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniSilverTiger
i think eneru would own that fruit.

all fruits have some sort of a weakness, so just becuz they have a uber fruit doesnt mean that they are ultimately the strongest person

to respond to "luffy got lucky with Eneru since he's rubber and Eneru's thunder".............. well if ure going to say that why dont u say "eneru's lucky becuz he ate the thunder fruit" There is no luck in a fight.

*off topic: u cant compare kenshin and Zoro. Different world.
Phantom Blade is offline   Reply With Quote