AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-02, 13:51   Link #5581
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creep View Post
It will be more awesome if Lux leads the rebel and fight against his own harem (and of course win) and then his rebels join his own harem (yep), just thinking about that gives me goosebump
Maybe he should elope with Yoruka while he's at it? She can at least help him hide from his enemies (and the other harem members, LOL). She gives him the best chance of cutting ties with both the Old and New Kingdoms and get a fresh start.

Stay tuned...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-02, 14:58   Link #5582
vic-vic

Double fun would be if Lux managed to convince resurgent forces of old Arcadia Emprire to join him (and pull Heel-Face Turn of course).
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-02, 15:46   Link #5583
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Double fun would be if Lux managed to convince resurgent forces of old Arcadia Emprire to join him (and pull Heel-Face Turn of course).
Wouldn't be that far off base, it's heavily implied that Hayes is completely brain-washed. If she was restored to sanity somehow...

(Or maybe, that's going a bridge too far)

Technically Aeril counts as an Old Empire crony so there's that.

As for the harem I think Yoruka is still the best bet. Situations do matter and survival is kinda important. Yoruka gives him the best chance of staying alive. Maybe Philuffy but any of the other girls will actually reduce his chances of survival.
Old 2018-09-02, 16:15   Link #5584
Doe, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Wouldn't be that far off base, it's heavily implied that Hayes is completely brain-washed. If she was restored to sanity somehow...

(Or maybe, that's going a bridge too far)

Technically Aeril counts as an Old Empire crony so there's that.

As for the harem I think Yoruka is still the best bet. Situations do matter and survival is kinda important. Yoruka gives him the best chance of staying alive. Maybe Philuffy but any of the other girls will actually reduce his chances of survival.
Hayes is dead, and she and Aeril are part of the Holy Arcadia Empire, not the Old Empire. Also, the Old Empire remnants were only ever a threat because of assistance from Hayes and the Heiburg Republic, and no longer have any significant army after their loss in Volume 5.

I agree on Yoruka being Lux's best first choice for an ally.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 03:35   Link #5585
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
Hayes is dead, and she and Aeril are part of the Holy Arcadia Empire, not the Old Empire. Also, the Old Empire remnants were only ever a threat because of assistance from Hayes and the Heiburg Republic, and no longer have any significant army after their loss in Volume 5.

I agree on Yoruka being Lux's best first choice for an ally.
First and formeost, Old Empire remnants is a source of a manpower. Considering the amount of a skilled Drag-Knights (very possibly including some of harem members) Lux needs a weight of numbers on his own side too IMHO.

And since Magialca left him with a huge amount of moneys, he can starts to equip and train his own army.

Fugli DID wanted Lux to revolutionise the kingdom, isn't he? It would be a really delicious irony...
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 06:34   Link #5586
DanielSong39

Quote:
First and formeost, Old Empire remnants is a source of a manpower. Considering the amount of a skilled Drag-Knights (very possibly including some of harem members) Lux needs a weight of numbers on his own side too IMHO.

And since Magialca left him with a huge amount of moneys, he can starts to equip and train his own army.

Fugli DID wanted Lux to revolutionise the kingdom, isn't he? It would be a really delicious irony...
Lisha would come in handy as the mechanic, too bad she would be on the other side (though I wouldn't count out a defection).

I do wonder who maintained the Lux's Drag Rides before Lisha though. I think Lux did it himself but it's not shown. Not sure whether Airi is capable but she seems to know an awful lot.
Old 2018-09-03, 06:36   Link #5587
Doe, John

Quote:

The Old Empire remnants don't have manpower, though, that's the point. They've challenged the New Kingdom several times and lost each time. In the last volume, Waybra could only get thirty average Drag-Knights by partnering with Sieg, and those were effortlessly slaughtered by the Automata and (by Sieg's admission) wouldn't have been a match for any of the main cast. And Lux would never want to ally with them, nor vice versa.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 15:15   Link #5588
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lux will have probably have to fight against his harem and the New Kingdom for now, but I hope he'll break his harem out of Fugil's spell and get them on his side again. I'm still hoping for a True Harem ending after all.

And I think Alma's introduction will bring in more development for Lisha. At least I hope it will (and also that it'll make her more likeable for the people who don't like her right now or just find her to be bland/too plain).

@Mirable: Thanks for the spoilers.

If they're really saving the illustrations to avoid spoilers, that'd be great. Hopefully there are really illustrations in the book in that case.
Old 2018-09-03, 17:25   Link #5589
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Did the new volume come out? You guys are talking like there’s new material somewhere.
Old 2018-09-03, 17:48   Link #5590
RDNexus

The preview is out already, but without any type of illustrations, most surely to keep spoilers out of sight until the volume release.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 00:19   Link #5591
choreprince

Everybody is giving their opinion so I'll give mine and I could stand corrected but I don't think that Lux will be fighting any of the girls. To say that is to assume that their devotion out weights their love for Lux which I just don't think is true in the trial reading at the end krulicifer tells him like she has many times before that she will always be his power meaning through thick and thin she'll be their for him and I am sure the other girls feel the same way. The only thing im hoping happens in this volume is that they at least manage to break the memory loop and rescue aeril (I think we all knew she was still alive). Also I'm curious about the epilogue title meeting and reunion. Who is lux reuniting with and who is he meeting. 2 weeks is too long. One last thing about a post i made earlier when i was talking about lux and fugil clashing i meant in a duel sense like sasuke and itachi if they all went against him then yes they would have a chance but with just lux not possible at the moment which is disappointing. PS i really hope thier are at least a few illustrations otherwise thats a total bummer.

Last edited by choreprince; 2018-09-12 at 16:26.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 10:09   Link #5592
Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by choreprince View Post
Everybody is giving their opinion so I'll give mine and I could stand corrected but I don't think that Lux will be fighting any of the girls. To say that is to assume that their devotion out weights their love for Lux which I just don't think is true in the trial reading at the end krulicifer tells him like she has many times before that she will always be his power meaning through thick and thin she'll be their for him and I am sure the other girls feel the same way. The only thing im hoping happens in this volume is that they at least manage to break the memory loop and rescue aeril (I think we all knew she was still slive). Also I'm curious about the epilogue title meeting and reunion. Who is lux reuniting with and who is he meeting. 2 weeks is too long. One last thing about a post i made earlier when i was talking about lux and fugil clashing i meant in a duel sense like sasuke and itachi if they all went against him then yes they would have a chance but with just lux not possible at the moment which is disappointing. PS i really hope thier are at least a few illustrations otherwise thats a total bummer.
Ha, take it easy man, it just some scenario I would like to happen, like Lux is wanted by the New Kingdom that the other girls might have to arrest him, especially the ones who belong to the royal like Lisha and Celes, and if that happens then it will elevate the "criminal collar" that has been representing Lux since the beginning to the peak and now he has to fight to get it off, even his own girls which also a good solution to break out the loop. I don't know yet but since he got himself a new comrade then this would likely to happen (not for Yoruka though, she doesn't give a f about anything except her master)
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 10:18   Link #5593
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He has to break them out of the loop thing first and I just think he may have to fight them for that, @choreprince. I don't like it myself, and I hope he doesn't have to happen, but it might have to. We'll see.
Old 2018-09-04, 12:04   Link #5594
LeftSeven
2D artist

damn, that mind loop looks pain in the ass, i trust the author that this things doesn't drag on and get resolved soon since figure it out the way to beat the mastermind is priority. if atismata is enemy right now, beside ask help to alma, i can see it lux would find another solution by ask another country that still hold grudge againts atismata to turn the tables. yeah as if.
Old 2018-09-04, 14:23   Link #5595
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Anybody mind giving a brief on the preview for those not fortunate enough to have the time to read it?
Old 2018-09-04, 14:29   Link #5596
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's in one of the previous pages here if I'm not mistaken.
Old 2018-09-04, 14:56   Link #5597
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It's in one of the previous pages here if I'm not mistaken.
I did see the link to the sample on the previous page, but sadly like I said I don’t even have time to read that much right now.
Plus, that viewer doesn’t seem to like me for the moment.
Old 2018-09-04, 16:00   Link #5598
DragonOsman
Dragon King

On the last page, post #5564. There.

@Mirable: Could I trouble you to provide a full translation of the preview text?
Old 2018-09-04, 17:27   Link #5599
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
On the last page, post #5564. There.
That’s what you meant? I meant on the preview sample chapter or whatever you guys are talking about Lux having to fight his harem over.
Old 2018-09-06, 19:51   Link #5600
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was saying that because of what happened in Volume 15. You've read it, haven't you?

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere