AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-31, 06:58   Link #5901
Hokoga

wouldn't it be a major twist if after the Shigure rescue arc we find out that Hayato actually lost to that other guy.
Old 2014-01-31, 07:01   Link #5902
Amario

Some training for Keinchi and his friends but now....
Bring on the action! xD
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 07:45   Link #5903
Ultragunner

now I'm curious about the 2nd master that Kajima talked about, must be quite a beast
Old 2014-01-31, 09:38   Link #5904
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
now I'm curious about the 2nd master that Kajima talked about, must be quite a beast
I think it should be pretty obvious who the other master is by that blatant foreshadowing.
Old 2014-01-31, 09:54   Link #5905
Ultragunner

the government guy? the Elder?
Old 2014-01-31, 10:11   Link #5906
Breimoon

to balance things maybe shigure's brother? (as one master from the unharmed divison and another from the armed division?)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 10:27   Link #5907
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
the government guy? the Elder?
Spoiler for speculation:
Old 2014-01-31, 10:55   Link #5908
Yorae_paladin1

Just started and finished reading this and damn i didn't know what i missed. as for Yami i wonder will this be the final battle or are there members above the shadow fists as in the true leaders of the whole thing. Yami is a very old organization so i doubt this gonna be the end but if it is cool.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 11:35   Link #5909
Breimoon

i'm still awaiting for our little Kenichi reach the start of master class so it better not end after this arc.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 16:46   Link #5910
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i'm still awaiting for our little Kenichi reach the start of master class so it better not end after this arc.
Unless we get a couple year timeskip I wouldn't count on it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 17:19   Link #5911
Yorae_paladin1

The manga is called histories strongest disciple Kenichi not history strongest master Kenichi so no he will remain a disciple for a while
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2014-02-06, 02:57   Link #5912
shaqpabst

Manga

So with the manga possibly coming to a close, and a brand new set of OVA's coming out, you think their will be a possibility of a new anime series or are they giving up on it? Its still one of the leading Manga
shaqpabst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:38   Link #5913
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Just started and finished reading this and damn i didn't know what i missed. as for Yami i wonder will this be the final battle or are there members above the shadow fists as in the true leaders of the whole thing. Yami is a very old organization so i doubt this gonna be the end but if it is cool.
I'm hoping this isn't the end, YAMI has just put the Eternal Sunset in motion. And considering how much it's been foreshadowed throughout the story, it'd be a waste if it was stopped in a single arc. I'm betting this arc is where everything about the story will change forever, and there'll be no going back to the way things were.

And somehow, I doubt there's another organization above YAMI, they've been set up as the main villains of this whole story. And if there's a satsujinken even more insanely powerful than Saiga, I'll question if the heroes have any chance against him.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 02:50   Link #5914
Excelion

This week's chapter solidifies for me that this is the final arc. The Saiga revelation is made and Kenichi shares a heartwarming moment with all of his friends before we move into the endgame.

My guess is Okamoto wants revenge on Saiga for taking his disciple away from him.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 02:03   Link #5915
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm hoping this isn't the end, YAMI has just put the Eternal Sunset in motion. And considering how much it's been foreshadowed throughout the story, it'd be a waste if it was stopped in a single arc. I'm betting this arc is where everything about the story will change forever, and there'll be no going back to the way things were.

And somehow, I doubt there's another organization above YAMI, they've been set up as the main villains of this whole story. And if there's a satsujinken even more insanely powerful than Saiga, I'll question if the heroes have any chance against him.
A satsujinken called AKUMA will show up and defeat everyone, then a lone travelling warrior will finally face his destiny...
Oh wait wrong series.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 13:32   Link #5916
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Master Ma is Angry"

'Nuff said.
Old 2014-02-21, 14:37   Link #5917
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
A satsujinken called AKUMA will show up and defeat everyone, then a lone travelling warrior will finally face his destiny...
Oh wait wrong series.
If akuma stepped in pretty everyone would be either in critical condition or dead.

Old 2014-02-26, 02:53   Link #5918
shaqpabst

I think if anybody is going to die in this arc it would be AKUMA, quote me on that
Old 2014-02-27, 03:59   Link #5919
shaqpabst

Also

Big news coming in next issue of Kenichi,

Possible OVA's or even better a Anime
Old 2014-02-27, 15:54   Link #5920
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
I think if anybody is going to die in this arc it would be AKUMA, quote me on that
oh really akuma who sunk an island with one hit with an imperfect technique, resisted the crushing water pressure of the ocean depths like it was nothing then with another technique split a sub in half would be beaten. Not even this series best fighters stand a chance against akuma theres a reason even in street fighter he has yet to be beaten.

Tags
shounen