AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-12-11, 01:34   Link #2481
rinichan

I like an anime version of Oz..... but anyway thanks for the info...
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 01:37   Link #2482
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
I like an anime version of Oz..... but anyway thanks for the info...
As long as the fans continue to support the Code Geass Franchise, we will see more stuff come out of the pipeline. Otherwise, Code Geass might have ended up being a forgotten series by now.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 13:30   Link #2483
gordol
Banned

this month's HJ, nothing interesting mech wise

gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 12:52   Link #2484
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Here's this month's photo summary from the Oz website:

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Ch 7 Summary (Extended):

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Ch 8 Summary:

Also, we got some new color images for Wizard and Tink on the website as well!

And here's a more detailed description of Wizard's history that was also added:

Quote:
Wizard:
He pilots the black Knightmare Agravain and rescues Orpheus from various predicaments.
He also supports Peace Mark from the financial side.
His true identity is Oiaguro Zevon, the one who has trapped the Oz twins in misfortune.
Five years ago he usurped control of the Zevon family that his elder sister governed, but he was knocked down by the weight of the crime he had committed, and entered the position of trying to protect the Oz twins. Officially, he is the head of the Zevon family, so since he cannot act publicly to protect them, he acts by taking on the name of Wizard.
And most importantly, the website has added a short clip from the upcoming picture drama, featuring the scene with Maribelle and Emperor Charles! Go check it out! (You'll need Windows Media Player to watch it, though.) Hopefully, someone can provide a translation of what they say within the near future.

http://www.geass-hobby.jp/story/picturedrama.html
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 14:16   Link #2485
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Also, it's been announced that the third phase of the O.D.C. (Original Designers Concept) series following "Code Geass in Wonderland" is coming up, called "Code Black in Ashford", which will release character figures in rock band-style designs. Here's the drawing for it:

Old 2012-12-25, 14:55   Link #2486
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Yes, I seen the prototypes images, unfortunately, japanese ignorance still continue, the characters:

kallen, c.c, lelouch and layla.

Must be a black metal band.

So, why kallen figure will be pink?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 22:40   Link #2487
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Yes, I seen the prototypes images, unfortunately, japanese ignorance still continue, the characters:

kallen, c.c, lelouch and layla.

Must be a black metal band.

So, why kallen figure will be pink?
Yeah. Too bad they won't use Milly Ashford as part of the group!

Layla? Don't you mean Shirley? Afterall, the producers like Kallen, C.C., and Shirley as Lelouch's official harem.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 00:05   Link #2488
Lost Cause

I've got good money on Kallen being the bass player!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 06:17   Link #2489
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

For layla it was written in the schedule, I know, is out of place, but you know how japanese are.
Old 2012-12-27, 13:50   Link #2490
Lost Cause

You know damn well it's about "milking the cow" for as much as they can get! Code Geass sells well and Akito is doing the same...milk it for all it's worth.

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 18:34   Link #2491
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Myfigurecollection staff written Layla, her hairstyle with "balls" seems recall to that figure, but considering in the artwork is just a bear-ears hat, maybe can be another girl.

I'll ask.

However this not change things, japan people don't know nothing, in what world or dimension a black metal band wear coloured cosplay like a rabbit, a cat and a bear? Lelouch like bat-dracula in enough out-of-place too.
Old 2012-12-29, 19:57   Link #2492
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

All right, I've finally finished chapter 6 of the Oz photo story! I've uploaded to my site, so go and check it out. This one is interesting, since we finally get a little more insight into Oiaguro and his intentions.
Old 2012-12-29, 20:35   Link #2493
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
All right, I've finally finished chapter 6 of the Oz photo story! I've uploaded to my site, so go and check it out. This one is interesting, since we finally get a little more insight into Oiaguro and his intentions.
Thanks bro!
Old 2013-01-02, 15:46   Link #2494
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Alright, here's this month's Oz photo story chapter! This one's a little different, since the image arrangement isn't the usual "two-page spread + half-page spread".

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Chapter 8 Images:

Here's the short description for the Burai and Gan-Ru:

Quote:
The Burai were illegally bought through illegal channels from the old Japan, and the Gang Lou were received from the Chinese Federation’s High Eunuchs. The red-colored parts on them in this chapter are a relic of Sawasaki Yukimaro trying to name the organization he created as the “Red Cloth Party”.
As for the recolored Bradford, it says that it's simply what it would look like with the Tristan coloring instead of the Glinda Knights coloring.
Old 2013-01-02, 16:59   Link #2495
gordol
Banned

Thanks as always Eternal, hopefully the next chapter will be more interesting
Old 2013-01-10, 07:25   Link #2496
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Alright, here's the summary for this month's Oz manga chapter:

Spoiler for Oz Manga Ch 8 Summary Extended:

Spoiler for Oz Manga Ch 9 Summary:

Also, the second manga volume is now out and available for purchase. The website gives details on some of the extra additions to the volumes:

-Includes an additional scene of 12 pages in Chapter 5.
-Includes the Orpheus 4-page short story from the January 2013 issue of Hobby Japan.
-Includes the completed script of the picture drama.
-Includes a three-fold pin-up poster.
-Introduces the creation of KMF Variation Mechanic. (Note: This one I'm translating a little loosely, since the sentence is so simplified and short.)
-And more.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:04   Link #2497
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A couple of OZ picture drama are out and....well a couple of bullshits.

The first is a childish dialogue in a swimming pool, just moe.

The second is a flashback of the Starring and her friend (a princess daughter of charles) about their time at the noble school.
Well, a britannian school for noble people is a japan school--------------------------japan syndrome strikes again.
Old 2013-01-19, 18:11   Link #2498
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Images from Oz manga volume 2

Alright, I just got the cover and info images from the second Oz manga volume:

Spoiler for Oz Vol 2: Character and KMF Images:

One of the things they finally confirm here is how to spell Marrybell and Leonhardt's names in English (slightly different from what I expected, but close enough). Also, here are the translations for the new information that appears (though a lot of it is just a repeat of what we already know):

Quote:
Marrybell mel Britannia:
The princess who is 88th in line to the throne of the Holy Britannian Empire and the leader of the anti-terrorist organization “Glinda Knights”. She has known Oldrin Zevon since childhood and was classmates with her at the military academy. Although she has a gentle demeanor, she is a sharp and clever person. Although people tend to usually misunderstand her lovely appearance and manner demeanor, she has possesses situational and strategy planning abilities, along with the ability to not allow others near her. Though she is a princess, she personally serves as the captain of the Glinda Knights’ mother ship, the floating airship Granberry, and goes directly to the front lines. Due to a certain incident, she single-handedly founded the “Glinda Knights”. She has received interest from Schneizel el Britannia, who has given her priority usage of the prototypes of the Knights of Rounds-use machines developed by Camelot.

Leonhardt Steiner:
A knight belonging to the “Glinda Knights”. He is usually gentle and gentlemanly, but on the battlefield he is bold and has high combat strength. Although he has a fiancée, he is “no good” with women”, and is frequently teased by the female members of the Glinda Knights. His parents’ Steiner family is an engineering-type noble family that serves the Weinberg family, and manage the conglomerate Steiner Konzern (Note: Konzern is German for conglomerate, essentially). They headed the development of the Bradford, the prototype for the Tristan. It is also for that reason that Leonhardt was chosen as the Bradford’s pilot. He has met Gino only once before during his childhood.

Sutherland Ikaros:
A positional bomber unit developed by Wilbur Millville, the former Weapons Development Chief of Steiner Konzern. Using a Sutherland W as it core that bears the flight-control system, it is composed of a weapons bay that carries a lot of armaments and an electric-powered Plasma Propulsion Motor that serves as its flight system.

Unit Designation: FFB-02/RPI-13W
Generation: Seventh Generation Knightmare Frame
Height: 9.53m
Weight: 20.65t

Armaments:
2x Megiddo Harken
Missile Pod
2x unfolding-wing-in-built Coil Gun
Bombing-use Container

Somerset:
A prototype Knightmare Frame possessing independent flight ability that was conceived by Wilbur Millville. In exchange for its flight ability, it sacrifices its abilities in Knightmare Frame mode. However, it poses a sufficient threat with the absolute power its aerial battle strength provides.

Unit Designation: RAI-X16
Generation: Seventh Generation Knightmare
Height: 4.36m
Weight: 7.54t

Armaments:
2x arm-in-built Coil Gun
Finally, here's the 7-page script for the Picture Drama that came with volume 2:

Spoiler for Oz Picture Drama Mask 0:
Old 2013-01-19, 21:19   Link #2499
gordol
Banned

Thanks for the scans and info, whats the name for the intermediary lancelot between the original and the Grail?
Old 2013-01-19, 21:52   Link #2500
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

It's called, literally, the Test/Trial Type Lancelot. Basically, they used the pre-animation Lancelot design that was never used and turned it into an actual KMF that was designed by Camelot but never actually put to use. It was apparently made of spare parts from the original Lancelot for the sake of eventually designing the mass-production Vincent, but it was scrapped in favor of the Lancelot Grail.

Tags
drama, mecha