AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-08-24, 11:22   Link #141
jackie_u

to alutai: the thing about the movies is they werent by Oda so the relationships of the charaters shouldnt be judged by the movies. i think the animators of those things are biased towards Nami and Sanji though[the jerks]
jackie_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 23:00   Link #142
Raseru

I'm not exactly sure but I think tashigi also might have blushed at Zoro, too. Maybe before she knew, it's been a long time ago.

I don't think anyone in OP will ever hook up though except for the end, if anything at most, IMO, you might see things like zoro saving tashigi, and tashigi blushes and what not, and likes him but will never admit to saying it.
Raseru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 20:46   Link #143
The Sandman

Why won't Nami get with Sanji? Well, because Sanji obviously can't compare with "Extendable Man" Luffy, or with Zoro's famed "three-sword" technique.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 01:23   Link #144
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Or Usopp's nose.

Three-sword technique...daaamn. Not sure I want to know. XD
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 00:05   Link #145
minimariam100

Send a message via AIM to minimariam100
One Piece isn't really a romance story- but it would be nice if it was. But i'm sure it would probably annoy many viewers because thats not what the shows about.

* I'm thinking one piece spin off! the after stories! jk.
minimariam100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 07:09   Link #146
chitgoks

sanji and robin is a big possibility
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 07:50   Link #147
nduns

Well, I'll say what just about everyone believes. She secretly loves Luffy. Of course, I've seen fan work saying that she eventually says yes out of pity, but nothing intimate.
nduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 01:13   Link #148
S_C_L-1

i dunno... back when sanji got his ass beat by that female CP9... i thought i saw some kind of spark there... it really gave her alot more respect to the love cook...

Zoro + tashigi? makes sense... but itll most likely turn out to be something like Zoro dieing for her... or getting the sht beaten out of him... "my body moved on its own" kinda thing....

Ussop + kaya? i dunno... Ussop seems to be moving more and more away from her romantically... which is somewhat understandable... he hasnt seen her in at least a year... and we do tend to re-creat the situations we were raised in (his father left on a pirate ship, leaving his son and wife behind)

And... as weird as it would seem, i think the only 2 ppl that actually fit for Robin would be Luffy and Chopper... altho she does seem to consider Chopper almost as her son... (thats my impression anyway)... so i dunno about the later... but she does have some kind of strong emotionnal attachment to him...

if we were talking purely about sex tho, id totally go for Alvida (after she gets her DF power)! immagine how THAT would feel *drools*

Last edited by S_C_L-1; 2006-09-24 at 01:40.
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 02:08   Link #149
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_u
to alutai: the thing about the movies is they werent by Oda so the relationships of the charaters shouldnt be judged by the movies. i think the animators of those things are biased towards Nami and Sanji though[the jerks]
I'd say you were right, but it probably changes with different directors. There was a TON of UsoppXNami in movie 6!
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 17:28   Link #150
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Yeah, that was a plus for Movie 6. XD
Old 2006-09-24, 19:56   Link #151
tidus0728

I just hope after Eniss Lobby arc Robin and Franky (if he is indeed the 8th member)
won't become couple, because that's a big
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 20:17   Link #152
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Robin x Franky would totally rock, but there never will be any couples in One Piece.
Old 2006-09-25, 22:45   Link #153
Jn183

One Piece = No romance except for love cook. (^_^) That make it more unique, not everything need some real romance. We don't need some 12 year old madly in love and willing to sacrifice her body now. Romance will just ruin One Piece if we have more than 1 Sanji, imo
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 21:54   Link #154
Duzt2duzt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido View Post
if there is to be any romance in this anime its probable gonna involve either Nami or Zoro with a character not of the Straw hat crew. Like Zoro and Tashigi.
Zoro and Tashigi would be a perfect couple.
But it would take hella long for Tashigi to start to like him but she would have to give up being a navy person . Come on she can learn alot from him.
Zoro never really seems to have interests in the girls but he might since she resembles Karina a lil
Duzt2duzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 23:44   Link #155
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
And... as weird as it would seem, i think the only 2 ppl that actually fit for Robin would be Luffy and Chopper... altho she does seem to consider Chopper almost as her son... (thats my impression anyway)... so i dunno about the later... but she does have some kind of strong emotionnal attachment to him...
Yup, thats really weird alright....

AS some has noted, I doubt you see any pairing at all in One Piece...after 460 chapters I doubt Oda begins something about it.
Old 2007-06-29, 09:11   Link #156
kadenza

i hope one piece doesnt focus on relationships, so many manga/animes do that now its not even funny =[ i like one piece for its uniqeness and i hope it keeps that characteristic
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 15:13   Link #157
Kwt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu View Post
Robin x Franky would totally rock, but there never will be any couples in One Piece.
true and she already tuch hes pains lol
Kwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 07:24   Link #158
DemonQueen

yea nami and luffy no way but i think that nami and paulie from water 7 make a cute couple though
DemonQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 13:12   Link #159
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

hehe! I don't think Oda will put a love team in the series. nothing so intimate.
cy_ph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 20:11   Link #160
inuyasha1105
Nami and Sanji Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkatrazz View Post
Because she's an ice princess, is my guess.
Not really, why would u say that, i think in 1 1 piece movie he vowes 2 protect her and she kisses him. Im positive
inuyasha1105 is offline   Reply With Quote