AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-28, 03:05   Link #681
Traece
:cool:

By the way, I was reminded about long-time Gundam traditions elsewhere on the board, and so I'm officially calling for the "desert warfare" and possibly even another Red Baron character (honored enemy who dies).
Old 2013-06-28, 04:11   Link #682
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

How about Haruto's body dies and he L-Elf lets him jack his body to live on...
Old 2013-06-28, 06:07   Link #683
ththth12

How about his body dies, and he lives in Saki's body, and gives birth to his own child? That's more like Sunrise.
Old 2013-06-28, 07:19   Link #684
Fjoergyn

Maybe they could open a topic to talk about 214 years, Saki and child
Old 2013-06-28, 08:31   Link #685
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
How about Haruto's body dies and he L-Elf lets him jack his body to live on...
L-Elf's body isn't immortal, Haruto's is. It wouldn't work unless L-Elf's body goes through the space vampirism too.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:40   Link #686
Fjoergyn

Not rule L-Elf is the replacement pilot 01
Old 2013-06-28, 09:10   Link #687
Destined_Fate

L-Elf being a pilot is unlikely. He doesn't consider himself a pilot, isn't a part of the project, and isn't sure if he would live or die if he tried to take the machine after learning about it. That and he's the one in the preview asking that a replacement be picked, I doubt he would have said that if he considered himself viable to pilot as none of the students can actually match him.

We also know that the system never used its Vampirism injection on L-Elf's body when Haruto was using his body in the cockpit.

Which means that the system can detect the persons spirit/whatever and could care less if they're in their immortal body or not. There's also the thing where the system will only let its pilot use it and so far has only been able to make only on contract at a time.

Due to Saki saying she'll save Haruto it means that Haruto isn't "dead" thus his contract with VVV-1 isn't over. So even if they had pilot candidates it wouldn't matter as they couldn't even get it to move as Haruto is still around.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:29   Link #688
Hach
Yukigaya♥

Well it could probably be something like someone said, Haruto's body is dying and he has to find someone to take over his body, but on the preview of Season 2, they clearly said the lines "Haruto you must choose a succcessor" or something like that so i guess it's on his limits, and what saki said, it's not 100% sure that the voices were put in order, Saki could have said that before Haruto dies or the whole replacement thing :l
Old 2013-06-28, 09:30   Link #689
Irenesharda

Who knows, I personally think there is nothing now that could stop L-11 from becoming a pilot later on.

We now know that you don't have to be a VVV pilot to be an immortal, nor do you have to be from JIOR or a student of Sakimori. We also see with Cain that it's not really about the machine, but having a connection with the entity running the machine. He seems to be able to take Blue and could theoretically transfer him from one machine to another as he needs too. He never signed a contract or injected, so it could also be speculated that Magius don't have the same limitations in piloting Valvraves that humans do.

Also, L-elf has a reason now to become a pilot. Before, he thought he was fighting a war to revolutionize Dorssia, but now he's finding that his real fight is against immortals. And he seems to personally want to defeat Cain, which he can't do at his current strength even though he is pretty much a human at its peak. He needs an upgrade, he can only do so much as a normal human.

Also, I really see no one else who has the potential to be the next pilot. Takahi and Satomi seem to be relegated to civilian status just as all the rest of the named students, and none of them really have the push to start fighting in the war. I also doubt they are going to suddenly bring in a new character either. L-11 has more reason than most, and if Cain can read his student as easily as I think he can, I can almost guarantee that he know his feelings toward Lisolette. That girl's life could be in some very real danger, especially since most of Dorssia's higher-ups are Magius anyway.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 09:48   Link #690
Fjoergyn

If this works the same way as any vampire story, bite he received L-elf in the episidio 01 gives the possibility to be one of them but does not know
Old 2013-06-28, 10:23   Link #691
Destined_Fate

I see everything stopping it as he isn't a part of the project, doesn't see himself as a candidate, has doubts the machine would even accept him or kill him, and the such. L-Elf had plenty of chances to take one of the other two Valvrave's but instead he didn't bother and pushed Thunder and Dog to pilot instead even though he would be a superior pilot than either.

Bites aren't the same thing as the machine injecting a pilot who must willingly surrender their humanity to become a Space Vampire. Being bitten doesn't follow that contract and Haruto has bitten more than just L-Elf. Hell at the start of the series Haruto body jacked a nameless grunt are you saying that guy is immortal as well for being body jacked? I doubt so.

Immortal so far comes from agreeing to the contract and getting that injection as well as being a part of the project as the kids were hand selected as pilot candidates. Hence why L-Elf doesn't even bother trying to pilot and it's doubt he would give up his non-Immortal body to Haruto as the machine wouldn't make that body Immortal anyway due to Haruto's spirit already being immortal and having signed the contract.

As we have seen in past episodes with Haruto in L-Elf's body where the machine let Haruto pilot that way without any contract or injections while the unworthy guy from that got in was subjected to the question, injected, and than exploded. The system clearly can detect if Haruto, be he in his own body or not, is trying to pilot it.

L-Elf was already fighting a real war and had he been a pilot it would make things far easier for him, L-Elf despite all that hasn't decided to even consider himself a pilot candidate.

Satomi and Takahi are citizens yes but so was Akira and all the other Valvrave pilots. L-Elf also sees himself as a foreigner that has no right to meddle that far in their affairs such as how he refused to vote for the next Prime Minister and the fact that he isn't a part of the project anyway.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:24   Link #692
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
L-Elf's body isn't immortal, Haruto's is. It wouldn't work unless L-Elf's body goes through the space vampirism too.
But from the preview it seems that Haruto's body is deteriorating, on top of that in one episode when L-Elf body was jacked by Haruto he is able to pilot the VVV I so it must OS-tan registers Haruto in L-Elf body as a Magnus. This is totally plausible...
Old 2013-06-28, 10:30   Link #693
Destined_Fate

Quote:
But from the preview it seems that Haruto's body is deteriorating, on top of that in one episode when L-Elf body was jacked by Haruto he is able to pilot the VVV I so it must OS-tan registers Haruto in L-Elf body as a Magnus. This is totally plausible...
We don't know what's happening to Haruto to cause whatever. We also know that the system can detect Haruto's spirit and that when Haruto was using L-Elf's body as his own the system didn't ask any questions or injected him as Haruto had already agreed to it.

The system doesn't care if Haruto is in his own body or not or if the body Haruto is using is immortal or not as Haruto's spirit is immortal. Thus Haruto cannot hand over immortality to L-Elf's body with him in it as the system already has a contract with Haruto's immortal spirit which in turn means that Haruto would be trapped in a dying body if he took L-Elf's due to lack of immortality.

So Haruo's body/spirit is Immortal.

Haruto using L-Elf's body as his own is immortal spirit in a mortal vessel.

The system only needs to recognize that Haruto's immortal spirit is piloting it for it to recognize him and work from what we've seen. The Immortal Body of Haruto's is just a bonus and not needed for Haruto to pilot outside the perk that he literally cannot die while in his own body while L-Elf's body can die even if he's using it.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:34   Link #694
Fjoergyn

The machine is not who becomes a vampire, we know you do not need to enter one to be, perhaps Jior simply copy DNA structure of these beings, the wick is a mere container
Old 2013-06-28, 10:34   Link #695
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

L-Elf is dead, Haruto is in his body...

the Kid in the beginning of this episode is his (using L-elf body) and Saki or Shouko
Old 2013-06-28, 10:37   Link #696
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Haruto said something about the "curse", so I take it as Haruto has less and less control of his own body. Saki in the preview with the gun in hand is probably asking Cain if he know a way to get rid of Haruto's "curse" or else BOOM head-shot.

As for L-elf, his body is only able to pilot Valvrave because Haruto is using the body.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:38   Link #697
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

We don't know whether L-Elf's body will die while Haruto is in it cause, since it wasn't tested. Until it is proven I personally don't think we can make definitive statements.

In the very first episode and second, when Haruto bites L-Elf after entering Magius mode the screen cuts into a scene where we see blood cells becoming inscribed with the Magius symbol, it could a sign that whatever body Haruto's consciousness is in gains the benefits of the Magius such as piloting the VVV I and perhaps even mortality. From the way Haruto has been having his episodes it might be possible his body cannot handle the stress of being a Magius hence why he might be dying.
Old 2013-06-28, 11:17   Link #698
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

I have an annoying hunch that the kid in the beginning of ep 12 is the child of Shoko and L-Elf...WHY, you may ask...reason is simply put...just look at the way the hair is styled LOL...that strand of hair that is curved to the left is dominant on both Shoko and L-Elf and just the way the hair falls...I know it's still bit early but just had to say it...this speculation is purely based on that child's appearance...he kinda acts like Shoko as well
Old 2013-06-28, 11:22   Link #699
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

I have an annoying hunch that the kid in the beginning of ep 12 is the child of Shoko and L-Elf...WHY, you may ask...reason is simply put...just look at the way the hair is styled LOL...that strand of hair that is curved to the left is dominant on both Shoko and L-Elf and just the way the hair falls...I know it's still bit early but just had to say it...this speculation is purely based on that child's appearance...he kinda acts like Shoko as well
Old 2013-06-28, 11:23   Link #700
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
The color of eyes and hair do not match shoko, or maybe a cross between children L-Elf and haruto
Closed Thread