AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-14, 17:26   Link #321
AznShinobiX

Jutsu-Genki Aura-Energy Aura
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-This jutsu absorbs energy, whether from any jutsu or "real" energy. It has an appearance of a sphere of lightning around the user.
Advantages/Disadvantages-However, since pure energy is considered traces of fire, lightning/thunder, earth, wind, and water, this jutsu only absorbs energy from katon, suiton, fuuton, etc. jutsu. Absorb in this case means that the user absorbs chakra from the energy in the jutsu used. This jutsu only has a limited amount of time and the user's chakra decreases with the time used. However, the user can cancel the jutsu at any time and the jutsu is well worth the cost.
Hand Seals-Tiger Seal, then Serpent Seal, then Ox Seal (must perform seals in this order)

Jutsu:Raiki Baisuu Rakurai:Thunder Element-Multi-Thunderbolt Jutsu
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-This jutsu creates several clouds around the user. These clouds shoot out lightning bolts that are homing (meaning that they always hit the mark).
Advantages/Disadvantages-This is a VERY good jutsu to use against multiple opponents (example:shadow clones). Also, they can help destroy other jutsu (example: phoenix fireball). However, all great things come at a price. The attack goes away after one use. IT IS NOT CONSTANT.
Hand Seals-Horse Seal, then Ram Seal, then Boar Seal (must perform seals in this order)

Jutsu:Raiki Ikazuchi Ryu no Jutsu: Thunder Element-Thunder Dragon Jutsu
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-This jutsu has an appearance of a dragon and is made of pure lightning energy. It is porjected from the hands (like a kamehameha wave from Dragon Ball Z lol)
Advantages/Disadvantages-Unlike the Multi-Thunderbolt Jutsu, this jutsu is mainly directed at one target. Therefore, it is more focused and does WAY more damage. However, it can be used to help block jutsu like the Giant Fireball Jutsu. There are two hand seal combos for this. It comes at a higher chakra rate than the thunderbolt if you perform the one with three seals. It comes at a lower chakra rate than the thunderbolt and is more focused with the four-seal combo. The attack goes away after one use. IT IS NOT CONSTANT.
Hand Seals-Dragon Seal, then Tiger Seal, then Boar Seal (optional to perform the seals at this order)
Dragon Seal, then Serpent Seal, then Tiger Seal, then Boar Seal (recommended to perform the seals at this order)

Jutsu:Shinsei-Ken: Pure Blade
Type:Ninjutsu
Effect-This jutsu is similar to Chidori, but not exactly the same.
Advantages/Disadvantages-Genkiru is more powerful than Chidori depending on the amount of energy that is near it. Any type of energy (even chakra) is sucked in to make it more powerful. Sometimes it can make a boulder completely disintegrate. The attack goes away after one use. IT IS NOT CONSTANT. Precise chakra control is needed or else just one use of this jutsu will deplete every single last bit of chakra. However, if precise chakra control is maintained, then you can use this several times and still have enough chakra for several more. However, it is also hard to physically handle the jutsu because it sometimes absorbs too much energy and then explodes before it even impacts on anything.
Hand Seals-Tiger Seal, then Horse Seal, then Dragon Seal, then Serpent Seal, then Ram Seal, then Boar Seal (must perform the seals in this order)

Jutsu: Raijin-Hoshi Azarashi: God of Thunder-Star Seal
Type:Ninjutsu
Effect-This is a highly devastating jutsu. This is considered a forbidden jutsu.
Advantages/Disadvantages-This is truly one of the most devastating energy jutsu. This creates a star in a seal. This seal automatically surrounds the target. Then, a holy plasma beam shoots up, causing the target to be attacked by it. Then, the seal acts as a "target", attracting ultraviolet plasma bolts, once again causing the target to be attacked. This jutsu is ONLY used in dire emergencies. This is because such a jutsu can empty one's chakra. Also, this jutsu can only be used by select few. Those who cannot are devastated by the jutsu; having their chakra sucked in.
Hand Seals:Ram Seal, the Serpent Seal, then Dragon Seal, then Bird Seal, then Horse Seal, then Tiger Seal, then Rat Seal (must perform the seals in this order)

Jutsu:Kuchiyose no Jutsu-Ryu:Summoning Jutsu-Dragon
Effect: Summons a dragon
Advantages/Disadvantages:N/A
Hand Seals:Boar Seal, then Tiger Seal, then Dragon Seal (summons dragons in this hand seal order)
Boar Seal, then Tiger Seal, then Serpent Seal, then Dragon Seal (Summons bigger dragons in this hand seal order)

Genzougan:Illusion Eye
Type: Bloodline Trait/Genjutsu (of the Sakkaku clan)
Description: Similar to the Sharingan and Byakugan, the Genzougan is a bloodline trait that has three stages and inflicts status-ailments by using genjutsu. The eye turns into a yellow version of the Sharingan.
1st Stage:
The first eye places both the user and the victim into a genjutsu trance. The user's genjutsu trance makes everything around him/her SEEM slower. Meanwhile, the victim's genjutsu trance makes him see nothing but darkness.
2nd Stage:
The second stage also puts both the user and the victim into a genjutsu trance. The user's genjutsu trance is more focused and makes everything SEEM much slower than in stage 1. The victim's genjutsu trance causes him/her not only to see darkness, but now it causes the victim to become confused by projecting what his/her mind is thinking.
3rd Stage:
The third stage is only a ninjutsu used on the victim. This causes the victim to become a state known as "Blind Anger". This doubles his/her physical strength but halves everything else (speed, control, chakra, jutsu effects, etc). If the victim originally had bad control he/she would become completely paralyzed and frozen, prevented from moving, physical attacks, any type of jutsu, etc.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The first stage genjutsu can be "released". The second and third cannot. The Genzougan uses very little chakra because it is a bloodline trait. Also, it cannot be copied by the Sharingan. However, chakra cost varies on the stage (stage one would cost less then stage two and three; stage two would cost less than stage three). Also, chakra cost is based mainly on the mastery of this trait. Not only can it slow enemies, but it can also slow jutsus, etc. Therefore, it slows time in the eyes of the user.

Ryu Oniba (Dragon Fang)
Type: Weapon
Description: A legendary jewel that can change into: a knight's sword, a katana, or a saber; depending on the type of chakra you put in (Chart shown below). Also, it can merge with any summon.
Sword type
Saber (Normal)
Katana (Little but quick)
Knight's Sword (Heavy but Strong)
(Parenthesis=type of chakra needed)

Character
Name:Shinsei-hi (Pure Energy) Sakkaku (Illusion)
Male
Birthday: October 9th
Bloodtype: B
Hair Color:Gray with yellow and red
Bijuu/Jinchuuriki: Hachibi (Eight-Tailed Serpent)
Seal Location: Forehead
Active Seal Shape: 6 Point star
Unactive Seal Shape: 2 point diamond
Additional traits: Set of wings
Fangs
Genzougan Eye (Beast Version)
Usages: This beast decreases chakra costs, increases chakra supply, heals open wounds (basically, it improves all of the skills)

Story:
Jugenki holds within himself the eight tailed Serpent. This beast is also known for its two tails. Like Naruto and Gaara, he was forced to hold the beast when he was just born. However, he had never known of this. Also, nobody knew of his family. He was found as a toddler. Along his side was a sword, the legendary Dragon Fang (Ryu Oniba)! The Kage of the Lightning Village took him in. The village elders found out his birth information (birth, blood type, etc). While growing up, he learned several lightning techniques (Energy Aura and the Multi-Thunderbolt) and how to use his sword. By the time he was twelve, he was put into a squad. However, seeing the boy's potential, the Kage gave the squad a B ranked mission. The mission was simple enough: find the assassin swordsman ninja in the village and subdue him. However, when they arrived, the assassin had three accomplices. The jounin leader of the squad faced the assassin but it turned out that he was also an accomplice! Feeling betrayed, Sakkaku gets angry and the seal is broken! Suddenly, the beast of the Serpent is unleashed! Sakkaku automatically goes to full-beast form. He grew wings on his back and an aura surrounded him. He grew a star on his head. However, suddenly realizing a stronger presence, the Ryu spirit leaves Sakkaku's body and travels toward the assassin's. Since the assassin did not have a seal, he changed into the Serpent's form. A flash appears, the assassin's accomplices are killed, and the two are transported into a lit canyon. The showdown begins!
Sakkaku, still in Serpent-beast form, attacks the Serpent with all of his jutsu, but the Serpent just counters with stronger attacks. Then, Sakkaku receives a memory of someone performing a jutsu (This was the Thunder Dragon Jutsu). When he returns back to the canyon, he tries performing the jutsu with the same exact hand seals that he saw. The jutsu performed perfectly, but the Serpent managed to reflect back the shot.
"If only I had a jutsu that the Serpent couldn't counter and finish him off", thought Sakkaku. Then, another vision with another jutsu came (This one was the Star Seal). He tried the new jutsu, and it worked fine. However, he also learned the Genzougan, or the Illusion eye. This allowed him to see everything slowly than it really was. "This could come in handy when trying to predict movements", Sakkaku thought. A seal appeared below the Ryu. A holy plasma beam shot up. Then, plasma bolts came down on the Serpent. The Serpent turned back into a spirit and traveled back into Sakkaku.
Over the course of the next few months, Sakkaku learned Shinsei-ken and the Kuchiyose no Jutsu:Ryu. He had learned to tame the dragon and merge with it. He could transform the dragon into armor. He also perfected his other jutsu. Then, one day, he left the village with the village Kage to pursue his past and his memories.

A few Years Later:
Sakkaku returns to his village, this time with new techniques.

Last edited by AznShinobiX; 2008-04-24 at 21:09.
AznShinobiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 17:55   Link #322
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznShinobiX View Post
Jutsu-Genki Aura-Energy Aura
Type-Ninjutsu
Effect-This jutsu absorbs energy, whether from any jutsu or "real" energy.
Advantages/Disadvantages-However, since pure energy is considered traces of fire, lightning/thunder, earth, wind, and water, this jutsu only absorbs energy from katon, suiton, fuuton, etc. jutsu. Absorb in this case means that the user absorbs chakra from the energy in the jutsu used. This jutsu only has a limited amount of time and the user's chakra decreases with the time used. However, the user can cancel the jutsu at any time and the jutsu is well worth the cost.
Hand Seals-Tiger Seal, then Serpent Seal, then Ox Seal (must perform seals in this order)
Could you please come up with your own ideas? Cease and dissect, I have copyrights to that jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Elemental vortex:
This is Endoh "ultimate defense". By modifying the gravitrons she can suck in any elemental attack directed at her and bounce it back in concentrated form to its attacker. The amount absorbed is not 100% and for big area of effect spells she still take on substantial damage.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 18:30   Link #323
AznShinobiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Could you please come up with your own ideas? Cease and dissect, I have copyrights to that jutsu

I'm sorry, I didn't know that anyone else made this jutsu already. After all, I don't have enough time in the world to read all of these jutsu and check. Sorry. I will try to make some other lightning element jutsus. However, your jutsu is a bit different from mine. I SWEAR that I did not copy your idea.
Old 2007-03-14, 18:32   Link #324
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznShinobiX View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't know that anyone else made this jutsu already. After all, I don't have enough time in the world to read all of these jutsu and check. Sorry. I will try to make some other lightning element jutsus
lol no problem i don't think anyone bothered to read my post since no one bothered to guess where my references came from.
Old 2007-03-14, 18:46   Link #325
AznShinobiX

Quote:
lol no problem i don't think anyone bothered to read my post since no one bothered to guess where my references came from.
can you send me what page your post is on so i can be aware?
Old 2007-03-15, 00:52   Link #326
kiba122

name:shikon inazuka

family:father:alive name:kiba mother:dead name:unkown

girlfriend name:buruhana

clothing:formal death reaper robe (sorry i just love the way those look) calsue:t shirt plain black and jeans and back pack to Cary seiryoku and the same face paint as kiba

dog's name:seiryoku fur :black
elemts earth fire

justu: all normal justu: replacement etc etc

man beast mimicry

shadow clone just inazuka style
effect the user users shadow clone then transformers them into dogs

man beast fusion the dog fuses it's body to the user

dog riding taijustu

first the user enlarges the dog if not at riding hight then Mount's it the dog charges locks his claws into the enemys back the the raider jumps off dog opens it's mouth then rider jumps off kicking the opposer's had in to the dog's mouth then the dog crushes then enemy's head only down side is it takes alot of chara to keep the dog big

full power attack
type:ninjustu
effect:the user justu blastes fire out of every opeing in his body then jumps on the enemy then blasts all his engery out makeing him explode downside he dies
(bio to come)

Last edited by kiba122; 2007-03-21 at 18:24.
kiba122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 01:34   Link #327
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Okay, I have a villain this time around.

Name: Tsunami

Spoiler:

Bio: Named after the unstoppable tidal wave, Tsunami is a rogue ninja originally from the Hidden Waterfall Village, and was a ninja who was always on the lunatic fringe. On numerous missions throughout his career, his comrades reported him killing innocent people as well as people he considered bothersome. Numerous attempts to rehabilite Tsunami's behavior have met with failure, and ANBU assassination attempts have also been unsuccessful. Tsunami eventually stole a legendary suit of armor, and began roaming the countryside. Many ninja villages, including the Sand and Leaf villages have Tsunami listed in their Bingo Books. Tsunami overall is a ninja who is insane in nearly every aspect of the word. Armed to the teeth with blades, kunai, shuriken, ans many others, he enjoys making new methods of killing people in as creative ways as possible. Though he is a ruthless murdrer, he doesn't act out unless someone gets in his way to contradicts him, which is why there are so many reports oof his murderous actions.

Tsunami's armor is a nameless armor made centuries ago by the founders of the Waterfall Village. It was made to be resistent to chakra based attacks, can resist most genjutsu, and deflects all but the sharpest blades. It is not invincible, though, as many have injured Tsunami, and have also broken various small pieces off. The various weapons attached to it include claw blades in the gauntlets, chained sickles on the back, as well as numerous pockets to hold dozens of shuriken and kunai. The axe Tsunami uses is also chained to the suit, and can stay on the back by the use of a large magnet.

Special Jutsu:

Bloodbath: As observed by an ANBU member, when Tsunami is surrounded by enemies, he throws both of his chained sickles outward, and spins at high speeds. While spinning, He throws numerous kunai and shuriken, and finishes by slicing the remaining enemies apart with his claws.

While Tsunami is very strong, and an amazing fighter, his former instructors have noted that his chakra control is actually extremely poor, and have mentioned that without his armor, Tsunami would probably be a target easy enough for a Chuunin to handle. Though since nobody has completely removed it or come close yet, he is still at large.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 01:53   Link #328
kiba122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post

Spoiler:

Bio: Named after the unstoppable tidal wave, Tsunami is a rogue ninja originally from the Hidden Waterfall Village, and was a ninja who was always on the lunatic fringe. On numerous missions throughout his career, his comrades reported him killing innocent people as well as people he considered bothersome. Numerous attempts to rehabilite Tsunami's behavior have met with failure, and ANBU assassination attempts have also been unsuccessful. Tsunami eventually stole a legendary suit of armor, and began roaming the countryside. Many ninja villages, including the Sand and Leaf villages have Tsunami listed in their Bingo Books. Tsunami overall is a ninja who is insane in nearly every aspect of the word. Armed to the teeth with blades, kunai, shuriken, ans many others, he enjoys making new methods of killing people in as creative ways as possible. Though he is a ruthless murdrer, he doesn't act out unless someone gets in his way to contradicts him, which is why there are so many reports oof his murderous actions.

Tsunami's armor is a nameless armor made centuries ago by the founders of the Waterfall Village. It was made to be resistent to chakra based attacks, can resist most genjutsu, and deflects all but the sharpest blades. It is not invincible, though, as many have injured Tsunami, and have also broken various small pieces off. The various weapons attached to it include claw blades in the gauntlets, chained sickles on the back, as well as numerous pockets to hold dozens of shuriken and kunai. The axe Tsunami uses is also chained to the suit, and can stay on the back by the use of a large magnet.

Special Jutsu:

Bloodbath: As observed by an ANBU member, when Tsunami is surrounded by enemies, he throws both of his chained sickles outward, and spins at high speeds. While spinning, He throws numerous kunai and shuriken, and finishes by slicing the remaining enemies apart with his claws.

While Tsunami is very strong, and an amazing fighter, his former instructors have noted that his chakra control is actually extremely poor, and have mentioned that without his armor, Tsunami would probably be a target easy enough for a Chuunin to handle. Though since nobody has completely removed it or come close yet, he is still at large.
he looks like a gundum
Old 2007-03-15, 02:48   Link #329
Dan the Man
*Artist

....Well, I was actually going for a Ronin Warriors kind of thing, but he does look kinda Gundam-ish. Oh well.
Old 2007-03-15, 03:02   Link #330
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Easy enough to deal with...that what kunoichi are for. They'll have his armor off in no time at all .

Quote:
Hey now, I read it. I just didn't know who it was since I've been outta the super hero/villian loop for about 10 years now.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 13:21   Link #331
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Hey now, I read it. I just didn't know who it was since I've been outta the super hero/villian loop for about 10 years now.
Bah I must be really old or something..... you'll need to be 40 years out of the sci-fi loop to not know where I got the Bene Gessirit from. Not that I'm that old but its from a classic sci-fi novel. I almost took it word for word.

The whole gravity thing is from manga, it is pretty well know too. Sci-fi punk with alot of brutal combat type manga.

Well those are some hints but i'll post an answer tomorrow if no one get it (or if no is interested).

I was just trying to incorporate sci-fi with ninja style combat, but since it wasn't so well recieved I guess I didn't do too great of a job

IMHO the most original character so far is those blind kids by chaz. Sure it has some resembalence to Tousen from Bleach but at least they don't have a tailed beast, eye-jutsu, or something else that has been played out like crazy.

Quote:
his sig jutsus:type kekkai genkai : shadows of pain: this painful little jutsu first traps the victim in a black prisim where gravity is about 300 times that of normal gravity while slowly the prisim collapses on the unlucky bastard its usually used for interrogation but its also used for torture/execution
disadvantages: huge chakra consumption and it takes a while to charge said amount of chakra usually passes out afterwards
Here's a jutsu I would've given my character but it was already invented. Gotta give credit to where it is due if you ask me.
Old 2007-03-15, 19:15   Link #332
kiba122

[QUOTE=gibits;863578]Bah I must be really old or something..... you'll need to be 40 years out of the sci-fi loop to not know where I got the Bene Gessirit from. Not that I'm that old but its from a classic sci-fi novel. I almost took it word for word.

i am only 20 all hail dune
Old 2007-03-16, 00:57   Link #333
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
I haven't bothered to read anyone's post for the last few days...been out of the forums mostly...in fact, the only reason I came back is that chaz mentioned that someone said something about the Bene Gessirit, which he disturbingly referred to as being from a movie (I don't think I'll ever truely be able to forgive David Lynch).

Oh, and the count jumped a little to 9 Chidori thingys and 10 tailed beasties

Quote:
Bah I must be really old or something..... you'll need to be 40 years out of the sci-fi loop to not know where I got the Bene Gessirit from. Not that I'm that old but its from a classic sci-fi novel. I almost took it word for word.
You probably are old...but then again youngin's these days don't have any taste. Ahh...Dune...I remember when I got sent to Istanbul, and due to some poor planning on my part I only brough on book (Dune Messiah) with me. When I'd finish the last page I'd immediately flip to the front and start again...I must have read it at least 12 times that week.

Quote:
I was just trying to incorporate sci-fi with ninja style combat, but since it wasn't so well recieved I guess I didn't do too great of a job
I don't know, Prana Bindu is fairly ninja...

Quote:
IMHO the most original character so far is those blind kids by chaz. Sure it has some resembalence to Tousen from Bleach but at least they don't have a tailed beast, eye-jutsu, or something else that has been played out like crazy.
Well, chaz, looks like someone noticed your character...too bad mine sucks...guess I better learn to spin my chakra better... *sigh*
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 02:58   Link #334
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:

The whole gravity thing is from manga, it is pretty well know too. Sci-fi punk with alot of brutal combat type manga.

Well those are some hints but i'll post an answer tomorrow if no one get it (or if no is interested).

Here's a jutsu I would've given my character but it was already invented. Gotta give credit to where it is due if you ask me.
Hmm, yea I guess that would explain it since I've never read/seen that book/movie. No wonder I didn't peg the character. I've never been in the sci-fi loop to begin with I guess.

Dang it, I never realised the similarity to Tousen since I haven't watched Bleach in about a year but I suppose yer right. The biggest similarity is his "Infinite Solitude" jutsu, I had forgotten that Tousen was even blind to tell ya the truth. Oh well, it's not like a blind character hasn't been done before anyways (Ninja Scroll comes to mind). I just put my own twist on the pair to give them their own personality, so I'm glad you like em and the feedback is welcome . I'm glad my character has several things seperating him from Tousen but as far as original characters go, I can't ignore a ninja with no legs. That's about as original as it gets...(See Below) it's just too bad he didn't give more on him. I can't speak for everyone but I know I woulda been interested.
Spoiler for No legged ninja:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Well, chaz, looks like someone noticed your character...too bad mine sucks...guess I better learn to spin my chakra better... *sigh*
Hah, I doubt it's because my characters are any better than yours. There are prolly two reasons mine got noticed over yours. The first reason being that I posted it twice since I updated it once. The second (and more likely) reason is that my character has a cute lil sister that follows him around. Everyone knows that if your character has a kawaii lil sister, he gets like 10 bonus points easy. It's basic anime character design .
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 08:56   Link #335
Naruto139
Naruto is da greatest!!!

Send a message via MSN to Naruto139
Quote:
....Well, I was actually going for a Ronin Warriors kind of thing, but he does look kinda Gundam-ish. Oh well.
ish? dat is a gundam!lol i think i'll post sumptin later
Naruto139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 09:15   Link #336
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Whew, been a while since I posted something like this. Heh, a thread's creator that doesn't post on it often, how ironic. Anyway I got a new jutsu for our little future Rokudaime Hokage Naruto.

Fuuton: Ryusosenkuuha (Wind element: Dragon Tempest).
Rank: Unknown (Rokudaime has kept several of his jutsus a secret).
Effect: This is a jutsu that was spawned form the Rasengan. Naruto combines his elemental nature into the Rasengan and thrusts it at the opponent. However this is where things get fun. Instead of pushing the opponent into the direction of the thrust it encloses around the opponent and renders them incapable of moving. The wind element starts slicing up the enemy just enough to draw out some blood (these cuts aren't deep you know). Naruto then tosses an explosive compound into the mix and sets the opponent on fire. This jutsu is good but a Kawarimi no justu gets you to safety from it easily. At the same time, Naruto cannot hold the Ryusosenkuuha in his hand for long for it will shred his own hand away if he does. Also if the jutsu is unable to hold the enemy down then it's literally useless.
Old 2007-03-16, 09:19   Link #337
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
I haven't bothered to read anyone's post for the last few days...been out of the forums mostly...in fact, the only reason I came back is that chaz mentioned that someone said something about the Bene Gessirit, which he disturbingly referred to as being from a movie (I don't think I'll ever truely be able to forgive David Lynch).

You probably are old...but then again youngin's these days don't have any taste. Ahh...Dune...I remember when I got sent to Istanbul, and due to some poor planning on my part I only brough on book (Dune Messiah) with me. When I'd finish the last page I'd immediately flip to the front and start again...I must have read it at least 12 times that week.

I don't know, Prana Bindu is fairly ninja...
Finally! Fellow Dune fans in the house! Well met! Sci-fi really is in the gutter nowadays and I had to fall back on a classic, I would have given my character all blue eyes like the book but felt it was too in line with Kishi's love for strange eyes.

You know the weilding way and prana bindu are great taijutsu...... man I should give that to Endoh but she seems so overpowered as it is.........

Honestly I liked the movies too, even if didn't go by the book. The remake on Sci-fi channel was very underwhelming compared to Lynch. Anyway I think the conclusion for Dune: Chapterhouse came out. I doubt that the son can outwrite the father, so haven't picked up a copy in fear it would ruin the experience for me. You know if is any good?

Well the whole gravity thing was from BLAME!, Killy's main weapon was the Gravitron Beam Emitter, which was where I got Endoh's jutsus from. In my opinion, BLAME! is hands down one of the best sci-fi action mangas around (Battle Angel Alita being the other). If you youngsters haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it (as well as Biomega by the same author).

Last edited by gibits; 2007-03-16 at 11:40.
Old 2007-03-16, 09:51   Link #338
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Fuuton: Kishou Hitofuki (Wind element: Rising Gust).
User: Rokudaime Hokage Nauto.
Effect: A simple close combat jutsu. Naruto gathers the elemental chakra into his right hand and performs a devestating uppercut at the enemy that sends them flying. The obvious weakness to this is literally the same as any uppercut. Best used in conjuction with Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu.

-Katon: Ryuuhofuku (Fire element: Sneaking Dragon)
User: Sasuke.
Effect: Sasuke slams his hand down on the ground and sends a line of fire to track and insinerate the enemy. Problem is, he has to keep his hand on the ground at all times until the jutsu connects.
Old 2007-03-16, 22:58   Link #339
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto139 View Post
ish? dat is a gundam!lol
If you've ever seen Ronin Warriors (Samurai Troopers, whatever the hell you want to call it) I was going for a mix between Sekmet and Dais. The legs ended up kind of Gundam like, though.
Old 2007-03-16, 23:35   Link #340
sensaiderp
warrior of twilight

Thumbs up

Quote:

Spoiler:

Special Jutsu:

damn dude nice character you can create awesome villans (the good guys you create are awesome 2 but I'm bad at villans)

ok reason I am posting today is cuz the swords I mentioned that sanji and kuro yama have I came up with names for them as well as powers and a bio

kuroyamas sword is called:katana of oblivion

powers: chakra absorbtion

info: an antient sword that has been passed down from the yama clan from father to son the blades were forged by the original kage of the waterfall village to protect the village from harm it is a rather light blade however the power of the blade has faded with time and now is a mere shell of its original the blade now instead of being able to absorb chakra from a distance now must be stabbed into the foe and it has become more and more corrupt with time

now sanji's
name: katana of redemption

power: ability to re energize the users chakra(later on in story)

info: the sister sword to the katana of oblivion the blade was not corrupted as the oblivion had been mostly because the sword was in less use than the oblivion in battle the redemption however had been damaged in battle and no longer holds its full power so now it can't re energize the users chakra however it can still cut through plate armor like paper

Last edited by sensaiderp; 2007-03-17 at 00:20.
sensaiderp is offline   Reply With Quote