AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-08, 15:22   Link #101
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I thought JD was only for Ise and Vali and for others it was called something else, or is it available for all creatures inside a SG??
Old 2012-05-08, 15:31   Link #102
Mammon

There is a thing for sairorg baels pawn regulas nemea called 'Breakdown the beast' I think where the lion becomes armour for its BB
Old 2012-05-08, 15:32   Link #103
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@richocet it was called breakdown the beast not juggernaut drive and i dont think the author would include him goin into it
1) it threatens his life
2) there would have to be one badass villain that even defeated issei for this to happen
Old 2012-05-08, 15:37   Link #104
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh yeah, that's what it was...bt if someone does deafeat Ise then he'll have to face the three bros of Ise
Old 2012-05-08, 15:48   Link #105
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

id like to see issei ccq, vali EJD, and sairorg BB vs indra or hades
Old 2012-05-08, 15:56   Link #106
Soji

sapper @ Hades will be idiot to try something again. I think Rias brother had make the point pretty clear. About Indra we really don't know much about him a this point . The only think we know is that he take TL in vol 12 and send Cao_cao and the other Hero from chaos brigade in Hades domain.
I'm more curios to see the whole date that are in the date list and find out more about Gasper new power. Thing that will probally find out more in vol 14.And maybe something about his family.

Richocet@ I think would have again not only the 3 broth but the 3 faction + dragon as well again.XD
Old 2012-05-08, 16:11   Link #107
Mammon

You know how Indra is said to be as powerful as the four maous,I wonder if it's the original maous or the new ones as both Beelzebub and Sirzechs have surpassed them,so would it only be two or three now
Old 2012-05-08, 16:19   Link #108
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@soji yea man i can't wait to see the girls' dates gonna be hilarious.

@mammon i think it said somewhere that it was the original maous but im not 100% on that but sirzechs by himself is actually way more powerful than any other maou in history so idk
Old 2012-05-08, 17:28   Link #109
CNine
Inactive Member

Antagonist for next arc[maybe] :
Spoiler for Enemy:
Old 2012-05-08, 19:07   Link #110
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@soji yea man i can't wait to see the girls' dates gonna be hilarious.

@mammon i think it said somewhere that it was the original maous but im not 100% on that but sirzechs by himself is actually way more powerful than any other maou in history so idk
Indra equalling 4 Maou is just a comparison that is mentioned (by characters in the novel), but obviously has never been verified by an actual fight.

Presumably, I expect it stems from a comparison between the Bible God and Indra who seems to be the next most powerful god after him.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-08, 19:34   Link #111
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@zzhk yea your mostr likely right you think he's gonna have a part in volume 14 or maybe later volumes?
Old 2012-05-08, 21:14   Link #112
willx
Nyaaan~~

So I'm speculating here based on Ishibumi's foreshadowing.. that Ise, now with a dragon body, won't lose lifespan from using 'Divine Dividing' and therefore it gets add to his power set.. And the power he divides, he gets to take into himself..

So what happens when he BOOSTS after using "divide/steal" ?? Gogo RED + WHITE = PINK!
True Pink Oppai Dragon!
Old 2012-05-08, 22:09   Link #113
bludvein

Well dividing seems useful, but the "steal" power seems of limited use. He already hits his power limits almost instantly when he uses his BB. Taking in power from another source isn't going to help. It would just needlessly consume stamina.

Anyway, I think rather than using DD's power normally, it will somehow be incorporated into Ise's subspecies BG by adding a white gauntlet.
Old 2012-05-08, 22:14   Link #114
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Yeah on that front DD does seem pretty useless for him in a fight if he can just use his power to fight, plus how will he remove the excess power like how Vali does with his wings
Old 2012-05-08, 22:29   Link #115
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Yeah on that front DD does seem pretty useless for him in a fight if he can just use his power to fight, plus how will he remove the excess power like how Vali does with his wings
he could use DD to revert Rias and girls to their loli form and return them to normal by using BG
Old 2012-05-08, 22:35   Link #116
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Perhaps he can modify it, so that instead of absorbing the divided power, he instantly fires it out as a magic projectile?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-05-08, 22:41   Link #117
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Or mayb he can use that as gift to give his comarade boosts
Old 2012-05-08, 23:33   Link #118
sky black swordman

I think that Issei's DD or DG is incomplete because I have only seen or read about him Dividing power never stealing or absorbing the power he divide's
I think the chance's that Ise will unlock the second ability of the of the DD or as Ise calls it the "Dividing Gear" maybe the what the author hinted toward in the afterword.

If Ise could unlock the second ability of the of the DD he can maybe more of a threat on the battle field think about it . The BG other second ability is gift this ability transfer power to his comrades . If use DD stealing or absorbing ability then he can transfer that power to his comrades with the BG's girt.
Old 2012-05-09, 03:13   Link #119
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I think that Issei's DD or DG is incomplete because I have only seen or read about him Dividing power never stealing or absorbing the power he divide's
I think the chance's that Ise will unlock the second ability of the of the DD or as Ise calls it the "Dividing Gear" maybe the what the author hinted toward in the afterword.

If Ise could unlock the second ability of the of the DD he can maybe more of a threat on the battle field think about it . The BG other second ability is gift this ability transfer power to his comrades . If use DD stealing or absorbing ability then he can transfer that power to his comrades with the BG's girt.
Thats the thing though. Issei boosts with no interval while in BB, so having power to transfer is not his problem. Having the Steal ability might be useful in his normal form, but he hardly ever uses that anymore.

Besides, Issei's DD shouldn't be as good as the original.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more it being incorporated into Ise's eventual subspecies makes sense. I think that would reduce the risks because BG would be supporting it. Not to mention it would look awesome.
Old 2012-05-09, 03:37   Link #120
Soji

willx@ No even joke about this. No really pink? that would be the most WTF move from the author and this time would be a WTF that i would hate.(honestly). I think that the most change in color that we can aspect from Ise it's crimson(like the ccq) but pink..I doub it.(lucky for us and for him).

bludvein @ Agree. Seem more something he will have in his sub-specie that something he will have in his normal mode.Also even the first time he use DD a white gauntlet apper.The only way i can see him use both the skill it's if he gain sub-specie.(like you say).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life