AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-05-20, 17:28   Link #261
Jinx626
Yo!!

Is Bakasan back? I see a torrent for 84 on another popular webpage....

edit: i am not talking about Bakafish either
Old 2004-05-20, 18:22   Link #262
Gold_Rogers
Famous Dead Pirate

Who's BakaFish? Is this another group/individual who's decided to jump on the Naruto-train?

:/
Gold_Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 18:25   Link #263
amergun
Cute but evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Rogers
Who's BakaFish? Is this another group/individual who's decided to jump on the Naruto-train?

:/
yeah, they just surprise subbed ep 84, so it out. As to Bakasan's ep 84... I see it on some trackers but its disabled. Don't know what was goin on there.
amergun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 02:49   Link #264
GiEnEx
Number One Fan! Sorta!

Send a message via AIM to GiEnEx
Talking

Yup Yup!! I think our main man is back in action!! He was in yesterday and made a post! Here's the link to it if no one has seen it yet!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...878#post209878
Man... too bad that his tracker isn't working.... Oh well.... ANBU-Aone's out too so I guess I'll get that one!! I'm so happy so see Bakasan back! LoL.... you know.. I thought BakaFish was Bakasan.... And he just changed his name for fun but the real BakaSan came back!! Welp.... I guess SO fell outta the loop this week huh?? Three groups beat them to the release.
Oh and hey Gold_Roger, that link is also a link to the "Who is BakaFish?" forum. Same question you asked....
GiEnEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 12:50   Link #265
papipo

One of the most good and innovative things that Bakasan does it the downloadable .ssa script, so that other fansubs can translate naruto in diff languages.
papipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 15:02   Link #266
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by papipo
One of the most good and innovative things that Bakasan does it the downloadable .ssa script, so that other fansubs can translate naruto in diff languages.
It's not really innovative. :X

-Tofu
Tofusensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 19:32   Link #267
ichido reichan

as long as he get credit in those foreing language fansubs, is something totally understandable.

mercy, gracias, chie chie nieh, muto brigato, thank ye, {insert your "thanks" translation here}
ichido reichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 21:37   Link #268
papipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei
It's not really innovative. :X

-Tofu
Oh really you are a professionist for giving such replies ^^;

However, Bakasan does what not every group does.
Its the first time that someone make avaible a quick fix, with the possibility of download karaoke (intro and outro) scripts and episodes, both avi and ssa for everyone. Prove me that I'm wrong.

Its a pity that he quits. Really.
Old 2004-05-21, 23:53   Link #269
NaturalCause

lol that newbie group S-O couldn;t release faster than ANBU, and their subs are sumwhat the same as ANBU's as well, looks like they do steal scripts
NaturalCause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 00:04   Link #270
Darth_E_
Freelance TS'er/Encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalCause
lol that newbie group S-O couldn;t release faster than ANBU, and their subs are sumwhat the same as ANBU's as well, looks like they do steal scripts
And you base that on? We did a dual release this week, we released ragnarok ep1 and naruto ep 84 at the sametime, and ofcourse, there are more to come. I suggest you stop accusing us of stealing someone's work. Unlike what everyone claims, we arent a speed group, ...we do try to release fast but we dont sacrifice quality for that matter.

This is my first and last post quoting someone like you. I am not going to step down to your low level and flame you, nor do I need to from the first place. Our recent releases speak for themselves

Yours,
-Elly
Darth_E_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 08:15   Link #271
papipo

1) If you think you can do better than S-O, why dont you show everybody how elite are you? If not, its just bla bla bla.
2) Dont like them? Dont download and ignore them. Its just simple.

Shin Otakus do what they can do, and, for that, I say a big thank to you, S-O. Its an hard job to translate, do the timing and put all together. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!

Now about bakasan, site shows again 'closed for lunch'. I dont understan what happens at all, seems he camed back to translate, posting a naruto 84 episode (with tracker problems) and then, disappears again ^_^.

Anyone knows more about it? Or is it all dead yet... ?