AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-11, 17:07   Link #81
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
yeah i think chi might be real to, we just havent found an extremely mind boggling way to use it to our advantage yet, like when u see a guy get punched in the neck by 4 different people at the same time, theres sumthin else involved there, thats not normal that it hardly affects him at all when he is hit.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 21:18   Link #82
vinhdang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_
strong brainwashing capabilities

Strong brainwashing capabilities? When was this?
vinhdang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 21:28   Link #83
DontEatGrandma

in the manga, where itachi fucks with kakashi and also sasuke.

i totally believe in chi/ki/chakra whatever you like. Thats what acupuncture focuses on, releases blockages of the energy so that the flow in your body is more even and healthy.
DontEatGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:42   Link #84
Kabuto

Ok guys i don't know about CHI or Chakara begin real. BUt i do know that we all have a healthy AURA GLOW. Every living thing on this planet has an Aura glow.

SOme guy in California invented a camera/camcorder that can see this glow around your body. THis is important because, lets say, When you have a elbow problem or a stomach problem the aura around that area won't have an healthy glow to it. With this device doctors make extraordinary accurat dianosis when they examine you.

COOL HUH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontEatGrandma
in the manga, where itachi fucks with kakashi and also sasuke.

i totally believe in chi/ki/chakra whatever you like. Thats what acupuncture focuses on, releases blockages of the energy so that the flow in your body is more even and healthy.
The reason behind accupunture isn't chi/ki or what ever your call it. But it stops your reflexes from happening by blocking/stoping info on a nerve.
Reflexes as you know doesn't need a brain to work. Most reflexes come from the nerve bundles in the spine. Thats why your knee goes up before you know it. Knee to spine is faster then knee to brain.
Hmm.... taking these psycology courses are benefitting.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:45   Link #85
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

by the way, thanks to the mod who put [Spoilers] by this thread.
Old 2003-11-12, 23:54   Link #86
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
Ok guys i don't know about CHI or Chakara begin real. BUt i do know that we all have a healthy AURA GLOW. Every living thing on this planet has an Aura glow.

SOme guy in California invented a camera/camcorder that can see this glow around your body. THis is important because, lets say, When you have a elbow problem or a stomach problem the aura around that area won't have an healthy glow to it. With this device doctors make extraordinary accurat dianosis when they examine you.

COOL HUH?

The reason behind accupunture isn't chi/ki or what ever your call it. But it stops your reflexes from happening by blocking/stoping info on a nerve.
Reflexes as you know doesn't need a brain to work. Most reflexes come from the nerve bundles in the spine. Thats why your knee goes up before you know it. Knee to spine is faster then knee to brain.
Hmm.... taking these psycology courses are benefitting.

Yea Chi isnt believed because acupuncture was proven to be involved with the nerves not a "life force"
but u have to remember the CHinese coupe of thousands of yrs ago did not know this. They really believed it to be a life force thing.

actually u have to know before ur knee goes up. Cuz u FEEL it first. our knowledge comes from the 5 senses, so if we sense it first then we know first.

y do ppl tie up POWs?? they can just use acupncture and stop movements in the limbs.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 02:43   Link #87
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Yea Chi isnt believed because acupuncture was proven to be involved with the nerves not a "life force"
but u have to remember the CHinese coupe of thousands of yrs ago did not know this. They really believed it to be a life force thing.

actually u have to know before ur knee goes up. Cuz u FEEL it first. our knowledge comes from the 5 senses, so if we sense it first then we know first.

y do ppl tie up POWs?? they can just use acupncture and stop movements in the limbs.
Actually, when a doctor hits your knee. Your knee goes up before you even know or feel it.
Its a fact. You can have a doctor try it on you.
Old 2003-11-14, 02:51   Link #88
shiznitty

back to the discussion

sharingan, because it looks better than having blank eyes
shiznitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 02:52   Link #89
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznitty
back to the discussion

sharingan, because it looks better than having blank eyes
Not blank. But pale blue which is a pretty nice color.
Old 2003-11-14, 03:04   Link #90
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
Actually, when a doctor hits your knee. Your knee goes up before you even know or feel it.
Its a fact. You can have a doctor try it on you.
i can do it to myself actually its not that hard. im saying u feel ur knee being hit before it goes up. As for ur leg going up before u realize... wait let me try. Yea ure right. i can feel myself hitting the knee, but the leg goes up like a sec before i realized it did.

some other things about chii/ki.
Haido Gumdo, there is an excercise where u put out a candle with a stick. u gently swing ur "sword" and stop above the fire and put it out. Sounds easy?? Its not, in fact its a test before u go up to the next belt (i forgot wat level)
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 11:01   Link #91
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

yeah i saw a video of that, its really cool.
Old 2004-02-23, 07:40   Link #92
ri0

I would rather choose the Byakugan... I didn´t get the point of the Mange Sharingan at all. Ninja are people trained in gen-, tai- and ninjutsu.
The Mange Sharingan only works if you´re looking in the opponents eyes. So why are the opponents of the Sharingan user not only looking at the chest or something. An elite-ninja like Orochimaru or even Kurenai and Asuma has to do such a thing.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 12:12   Link #93
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
You can cheat off of other people with a sharingan and possibly never get caught!
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 13:21   Link #94
m8-

Sharingan, of course. Although it was said that Sharingan came from Byakugan, I think that Sharingan is way far better than Byakugan.

You could use the Byakugan only within 50 radius, imo, it's not that perfect.

The Sharingan isn't useless at all, and could be used any time, though, it's pretty damn though to control yourself and not copy everyone, like Kakashi did, and be hated for it
m8- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 14:26   Link #95
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Also we dont know what the ultimate Byakugan ability is...We know it does 360 degrees...but we know the sharingan can do the copy no jutsu crap
Spoiler:

________
SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME (SIDS) FORUMS

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:36.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 01:36   Link #96
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
I would rather choose the Byakugan... I didn´t get the point of the Mange Sharingan at all. Ninja are people trained in gen-, tai- and ninjutsu.
The Mange Sharingan only works if you´re looking in the opponents eyes. So why are the opponents of the Sharingan user not only looking at the chest or something. An elite-ninja like Orochimaru or even Kurenai and Asuma has to do such a thing.
No matter how good a ninja you are, it's an obvious disadvantage in a fight if the moment you see another person's eyes you lose. That's like saying fighting with one arm tied behind your back is no big deal to an elite-ninja, 'cuz they're quick enough to use the other hand for everything. A handicap is a handicap.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 18:10   Link #97
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

They are both absolutely totally unbelievable cool, but I think I'd say... Byakugan. If you ask me again in about a week, I might change the answer (that's how I am ^_^) but right now, Byakugan just feels "coolest". 360 degrees eyesight is not bad. Seeing your opponents chakra holes can be a huge advantage too, even if you have to know how to fight Hyuga-style to really take advantage of it.

But then again, copying your enemies moves and having generally amazing sight isn't a bad shot either.... ^_^
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 18:26   Link #98
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadamehr
No matter how good a ninja you are, it's an obvious disadvantage in a fight if the moment you see another person's eyes you lose. That's like saying fighting with one arm tied behind your back is no big deal to an elite-ninja, 'cuz they're quick enough to use the other hand for everything. A handicap is a handicap.
The Mange Sharingan isn't 'always-on'. It's unknown if it can be activated in a split-second or if it needs to be 'charged'.

Additionally, we don't know if it can be left on like the Sharingan.

If it takes 5 seconds to power up, and only lasts for a split-second during which you had better be looking into their eyes, then yeah...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 19:30   Link #99
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
No one has seen the full power of the sharingan yet, at the same time no one has seen the full power of the byakugan, so this really does make it hard to chose.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 19:48   Link #100
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

ctually rekkashinobi from what we know,which is limited,We know of the Eye Jutsu involved with the sharingan. No reason to think it has other uses...or why didnt itachi use them?
________
Gt750

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:37.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote