AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-02, 10:40   Link #541
THOMASBARNES

Hi everyone I have a question about Motteke! Sailor Fuku how come it says the four girls are singing but all I can hear is Kagami singing and in Kaeshite! Knee Socks I can't recognize any of their voices does anyone feel like this or I am talking rubbish
Old 2011-01-02, 19:30   Link #542
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

They trade off after the initial opening as they "introduce" the characters and in the main chorus (Motteiki) they all start in again.
Old 2011-01-03, 08:43   Link #543
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

So does only Kagami sing in the main part of the song between the intro and the chorus, at least in the TV version?
Old 2011-01-03, 08:46   Link #544
THOMASBARNES

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySyler View Post
They trade off after the initial opening as they "introduce" the characters and in the main chorus (Motteiki) they all start in again.
So they all sing so how come I can only make out Konata and Kagami's voice
Old 2011-01-03, 09:00   Link #545
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Miyuki and Tsukasa are more blend in to Konata's voice. Think. Besides, I think only the four of them sung anyway. I really wanted an OP where everybody really sung it. All 10 [all high school girls] 18 ... if you Added (Sojiro, Kanata, Miyuki's mom, Kagami and Tsukasa's mom and 2 sisters and father, and umm....that Yui, Konata's cousin...oh also Ms. Kuroi (i think) ) (add Kou, Izumi Wakase, Ms. Hikaru, the school nurse (of whom I forgot the name), the 2 3rd yr. new characters from Vol 7, and oh Yamato) 25 cast.
Old 2011-01-03, 10:10   Link #546
THOMASBARNES

quite frankly they need to release new characters songs when they all do their own version of Motteke! Sailor Fuku (ie singing the song by themselves and another one in their own music style)
Old 2011-01-03, 16:06   Link #547
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Miyuki and Tsukasa are more blend in to Konata's voice. Think. Besides, I think only the four of them sung anyway. I really wanted an OP where everybody really sung it. All 10 [all high school girls] 18 ... if you Added (Sojiro, Kanata, Miyuki's mom, Kagami and Tsukasa's mom and 2 sisters and father, and umm....that Yui, Konata's cousin...oh also Ms. Kuroi (i think) ) (add Kou, Izumi Wakase, Ms. Hikaru, the school nurse (of whom I forgot the name), the 2 3rd yr. new characters from Vol 7, and oh Yamato) 25 cast.
Well, if you think about it, the other girls don't really come into play until after episode 16, and the rest except for Kuroi-Sensi are pretty minor characters. Although for the chorus I guess it would be kinda cool.
Old 2011-01-04, 17:01   Link #548
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOMASBARNES View Post
quite frankly they need to release new characters songs when they all do their own version of Motteke! Sailor Fuku (ie singing the song by themselves and another one in their own music style)
Like TWOGK? =D cool.
Closed Thread