AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-02, 05:26   Link #81
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
No, in fact, she was even more easy going in the game actually.

To be fair, I don't see how she could be labeled as Ice Queen (I even saw "potential tsundere" sometimes *cough*). Being overly serious doesn't mean you are cold, but heh.
Yeah in her route and Tomoyo After there's a little "potential tsundere"
Old 2008-02-02, 08:57   Link #82
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Well, she certainly IS very direct, judging from the latest episode. Regarding her interest in Tomoya, though...Considering that it might be something new to her, maybe she'll show a different attitude towards that? Or maybe she will just wait on the same route everyday for Tomoya to appear and drag him off to school to be on time.

Whatever it is, so far I'm almost completely in the dark about her personality. It would be interesting to see if she actually reacts differently after Sunohara's question posed to her.
Old 2008-02-02, 09:01   Link #83
Stretch5920

Tomoyo is full of motherly love.
Old 2008-02-03, 11:19   Link #84
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Episode 16 gave Tomoyo a lot of "What is this thing you humans call love?" vibes. Tomoyo nonchalantly walking into Tomoya's classroom, announcing "I'm not interested in Sunohara" (but came for Tomoya, "perhaps this feeling could be called 'interested'"... ^^ Though trying to assign her selective cluelessness is perhaps unfair.

I like how straightforward Tomoyo is.
Old 2008-02-03, 15:02   Link #85
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Episode 16 gave Tomoyo a lot of "What is this thing you humans call love?" vibes. Tomoyo nonchalantly walking into Tomoya's classroom, announcing "I'm not interested in Sunohara" (but came for Tomoya, "perhaps this feeling could be called 'interested'"... ^^ Though trying to assign her selective cluelessness is perhaps unfair.

She is growing on me... I love her complex make up... she is very physically strong, yet doesn't want to have to use it ... or be judged by it... yet with all that she seems to have a hard time saying no... and needed Tomoya to get her out of a jam... and yes the episode 16 semi-disconnect from reality..

I dunno... I can see why she has her own story now
Old 2008-02-03, 16:10   Link #86
sikvod00

Will her arc explain why she can do a 1000+ hit combo or why her kicks can trash a motorcycle?
Old 2008-02-03, 16:34   Link #87
mandarb916

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Will her arc explain why she can do a 1000+ hit combo or why her kicks can trash a motorcycle?
Why she can do 1000+hit combos...i think that's just anime physics...why she's so strong? I thought that was explained in one of the first few episodes in regards to the school she transfered from.
Old 2008-02-03, 17:07   Link #88
X207
Gamyūsa

^ ya didnt they say there were rumor of a sukeban/bancho going around messing up bullies in ep 1?
Old 2008-02-03, 17:21   Link #89
mandarb916

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
^ ya didnt they say there were rumor of a sukeban/bancho going around messing up bullies in ep 1?
yeah...if you want to know why she was a sukeban, though, feel free to PM me since it's only been explained in the game so far...not sure if that'll be included in the anime.
Old 2008-02-03, 23:52   Link #90
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
yeah...if you want to know why she was a sukeban, though, feel free to PM me since it's only been explained in the game so far...not sure if that'll be included in the anime.
ty for the offer but ill wait until they finish the tomoyo/kyou arc. i was hoping that they could spend adequate time on all 5 girls but i'll take wat they show atm. i'll send you a pm when the current arc is done so i can hear about the major parts of tomoyo's arc. then i can finally open the spoiler tags and then i can read the 1st 2 chapters of tomoyo after.
Old 2008-02-04, 11:14   Link #91
TomoyoSakagami

Send a message via MSN to TomoyoSakagami
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post

LOL! That was so great, wasn't a "I'm not interested in Tomoya". I want her arc to unravel in the anime now!
Old 2008-02-05, 21:20   Link #92
Malzar
Dark Watcher

Well she got almost the same character as me thats the reason I like her
Old 2008-02-07, 18:12   Link #93
*Forte*
~ 長門 有希 ~

I was upset when Tomoyo didn't show up many times in the first 14 eps. But now she's on the way.

Her aim is be a president and her plan is make a lazy boy like Tomoya become a good student. I think the relationship will grow up ep after ep ^o^
Old 2008-02-09, 01:04   Link #94
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

as of ep 17 Tomoyo is my fav character. Tomoya is so damn lucky!
Old 2008-02-09, 10:41   Link #95
X207
Gamyūsa

she sure does amaze me with her ignorance/unaware of social norms. becoming a guys personal alarm clock usually is done if they're quite close to each other.
Old 2008-02-09, 10:58   Link #96
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Maybe she does know, but it could be the way she does things, or how she considers it to be an action where it come in line with 'being interested in Okazaki Tomoya'. I haven't quite forgotten the scene with her thinking aloud about that in the previous episode.

I've heard about this 'sukeban' thingy and even read up on it. Ought to be interesting for her, and probably a good reason as to what she said in the preview (Switching schools).
Old 2008-02-09, 11:01   Link #97
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
she sure does amaze me with her ignorance/unaware of social norms. becoming a guys personal alarm clock usually is done if they're quite close to each other.
She could very well know, but wants to do it anyway *shrug*
Old 2008-02-09, 11:15   Link #98
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Maybe she does know, but it could be the way she does things, or how she considers it to be an action where it come in line with 'being interested in Okazaki Tomoya'. I haven't quite forgotten the scene with her thinking aloud about that in the previous episode.

I've heard about this 'sukeban' thingy and even read up on it. Ought to be interesting for her, and probably a good reason as to what she said in the preview (Switching schools).
im looking foreward to the reason why she switched schools. one shot in the dark about changing schools must be related to the wheel chair she was pushing in the op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
She could very well know, but wants to do it anyway *shrug*
she is a close frind but too bad he only thinks of nagisa .

btw i found vids on youtube of tomoyo's path in the game with the translation patch . gonna have to watch it after they get on with nagisaxtomoya.
Old 2008-02-09, 21:11   Link #99
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Well, Tomoya kinda thinks about everyone, he's nice like that.

Tomoyo's path was my favourite by far, 'twas awesome.
Old 2008-02-09, 21:33   Link #100
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Tomoyo is a real street fighter.

Before, using Chun li technique, now using Ken technique.

Closed Thread