AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Old 2011-12-08, 23:51   Link #81
Kunagisa

^That's the Drama CD cast, I personally hope it's not the same people for the anime (though I absolutely see no reason why they would change when the anime's so close).

WHY IS YUUKI KAJI EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?! I don't think he's bad but I'm kinda sick of hearing him, and I don't even know what Misawa sounds like ...
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 00:13   Link #82
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
WHY IS YUUKI KAJI EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?! I don't think he's bad but I'm kinda sick of hearing him, and I don't even know what Misawa sounds like ...
Maybe he's trying to match KanaHana(who is the best female Seiyuu of the year for me) as best male Seiyuu of the year?

He's fully booked this year:

* Ao no Exorcist as Konekomaru Miwa
* C³ as Haruaki Yachi
* Deadman Wonderland as Yō Takami
* Guilty Crown as Shu Ouma
* Hanasaku Iroha as Kōichi Tanemura
* Inazuma Eleven GO! as Sakisaka Satoru, Minamisawa Atsushi
* No. 6 as Shion
* Ro-Kyu-Bu! as Subaru Hasegawa
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 04:01   Link #83
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Maybe he's trying to match KanaHana(who is the best female Seiyuu of the year for me) as best male Seiyuu of the year?

He's fully booked this year:

* Ao no Exorcist as Konekomaru Miwa
* C³ as Haruaki Yachi
* Deadman Wonderland as Yō Takami
* Guilty Crown as Shu Ouma
* Hanasaku Iroha as Kōichi Tanemura
* Inazuma Eleven GO! as Sakisaka Satoru, Minamisawa Atsushi
* No. 6 as Shion
* Ro-Kyu-Bu! as Subaru Hasegawa
You forget to Shion as protagonist !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 04:56   Link #84
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
You forget to Shion as protagonist !
Sorry, I was homophobic. And news that No.6 contains intimate bro-mance turned me off.
Old 2011-12-09, 07:39   Link #85
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero

New animation visual out
Old 2011-12-09, 08:55   Link #86
Kakkou
Tch.

I can't complain about Yuki Kaji getting another role since I like him, though I could potentially get sick of his voice by the end of next year.

The key visual looks fine, though I didn't expect Haruyuki's design to be comically fat instead of an actual normal looking fat protagonist.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 08:59   Link #87
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I was actually expecting someone like Daru (Steins;Gate).
I dunno, I think Daru placed the standard for a fat badass male character.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 09:07   Link #88
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

although it will be better if Haruaki isn't too short.... he's already bad enough with being fat....

Spoiler for spoiler:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 09:25   Link #89
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Okay when i heard that the main was fat, i wasn't really expecting that, okay he is fat but the head is disproportional, and i was expectiong something like Daru Too
but the others chars are looking fine
Old 2011-12-09, 09:37   Link #90
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEndless9 View Post
Cast announced- http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5792.html
Haruyuki : Yuuki Kaiji
Snow Black Princess : Sachika Misawa
Chiyuri : Aki Toyosaki
oh Yuuki Kaiji again

Not bad in the design department.
Old 2011-12-09, 16:06   Link #91
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Spoiler for Too big...:
Nice find. And I like what I'm seeing already.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:17   Link #92
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Is that a mecha in the background cause that would suddenly explain a whole lot as to why this is a Sunrise show. Also that dude in the front looks like an anime version of Eric Cartman.

Well that picture got me excited again for maybe 5 seconds before I remembered that this was being written by Yoshino and that now we have to deal with the voice of his recent awful excuse for a main character in Shu Ouma. Yuuki Kaiji also brings with him the track record of another absolutely awful character in Shion from No. 6 and almost seems like the voice actor equivalent of Hiroyuki Yoshino. It's like hiring Yoshino is a sign that you're story is going to be lacking and hiring Yuuki Kaiji is the sign that you're main character is going to be bland, insufferable, and a failure on multiple levels.

Sunrise really better hope they know what they are doing with this staff cause right now both of them are in my dog house and there may be potential here that is likely to be squandered with a bad staff.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 18:38   Link #93
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Is that a mecha in the background cause that would suddenly explain a whole lot as to why this is a Sunrise show. Also that dude in the front looks like an anime version of Eric Cartman.

Well that picture got me excited again for maybe 5 seconds before I remembered that this was being written by Yoshino and that now we have to deal with the voice of his recent awful excuse for a main character in Shu Ouma. Yuuki Kaiji also brings with him the track record of another absolutely awful character in Shion from No. 6 and almost seems like the voice actor equivalent of Hiroyuki Yoshino. It's like hiring Yoshino is a sign that you're story is going to be lacking and hiring Yuuki Kaiji is the sign that you're main character is going to be bland, insufferable, and a failure on multiple levels.

Sunrise really better hope they know what they are doing with this staff cause right now both of them are in my dog house and there may be potential here that is likely to be squandered with a bad staff.
Putting the fact that Yoshino is not writing the story aside, let's not forget that the series composer is not the only person with input for the story. Hell, I doubt Yoshino even had a lot of say in what the anime would be about. The producers probably told him they wanted x, x, and x and he gave it to them. And let's not forget the director in all of this either. It's really impossible to know how much of a role Yoshino had in all the works he's been previously involved unless you were actually there.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:44   Link #94
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
although it will be better if Haruaki isn't too short.... he's already bad enough with being fat....

Spoiler for spoiler:
Actually, Haruaki was the reason the got me into this LN series. I mean, you don't see a main character of a series to be fat in addition of being short in ACG that often unless they are chibi-fied.

That and of course Kuroyuki-hime.

Though with that being said,

I didn't think Haruaki was that short, I mean he is suppose to be short and fat, but I don't member he being that short.

Spoiler for just in case:

As Kuroyuki wasn't as cute as I thought she could be compare to LN drawing.

Quote:

This is not a mecha show, but a show about a MMORPG of fighting Genre. Those are character avatars and are operated more like armor suits in IS than mechas.
Old 2011-12-09, 20:09   Link #95
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Haru's always been depicted as very short and very fat. Even in the manga. Though the sharpness of kuroyukihime throws me off a bit. andthebreastsize
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 23:30   Link #96
Miraluka
Banned

It seems its stream is set for July the next year.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5818.html

How high are the chances of being a 2 core anime?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:19   Link #97
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It seems its stream is set for July the next year.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5818.html

How high are the chances of being a 2 core anime?
The comments mentioned it, but here's the official announcement from Dengeki Bunko Mag. BOTH ARE CONFIRMED 2 COUR.

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/436/436815/

TEARS EVERYWHERE. If AW's stopping where I think they're stopping (I'm pretty confident about this), it would have an extremely good ending. I can't believe this actually got 2 cour (it has enough materials, but I didn't think they would bother) considering Horizon only got 1 ... so far, which means no Horizon until next Fall earliest, not that I mind now I have this to fill the gap.

Quote:
Haruyuki's way too moe in this picture. Kuroyukihime is ... too big (SHE'S A PURE DFCCCC, WHY'S THERE SHADOW UNDER HER CHEST), and Takumu looks so badass wtfffff. None of them even look like middle schooler, and Haru just looks like another race compare to the rest. I love it a lot overall though.

If anyone know anything about Misawa's voice, please say something. She needs to be able to pull off a really, really badass voice for this to work. Kuroyukihime is my favorite, favorite female character from Kawahara; SAO female leads got nothing on her. I'm actually betting if she can't pull off a highly polarize dere but also I'M YOUR QUEEN-voice, this will fail hardcore among novel fans.

For the time being though, SO FUCKING EXCITED.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Anime VA confirmed same as Drama CD, and Takumu (missing from the Drama CD) is Shintarou Aasnuma (Kaito from Phi Brain, or "I" from Tatami Galaxy).

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-12-10 at 00:49.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 02:13   Link #98
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Is that a mecha in the background cause that would suddenly explain a whole lot as to why this is a Sunrise show.
Uh... No. Seriously, no. It's not mecha.
Old 2011-12-10, 05:26   Link #99
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Newtype:
Old 2011-12-10, 05:47   Link #100
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
so far, which means no Horizon until next Fall earliest, not that I mind now I have this to fill the gap.
There's an error. Horizon will return in April with the 14th episode.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, sci-fi, shounen