AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-21, 08:55   Link #1
jinaju

Nice Poker (Android)

Nice Poker is not a famous game like other games in this forum.
... Yes. it is made by me. I apologize to introduce it.

But I want to introduce it to people who like anime, manga.
Because I was one of them.

I liked and played Gals panic, Poker ladies, many girls pachinko games since I was young.
For 10+ years I made online games.
And finally I quit company and have made a manga-style girls game.

If you are interested in my game, please visit

Homepage
https://www.facebook.com/jinajumobile

Download (only for google play)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aju.NicePokerE
Or you can find the app by searching "jinaju" on google play market.

I'll tell you more behind story of developing game.
Thank you!

Last edited by jinaju; 2014-12-02 at 16:54.
jinaju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:46   Link #2
SineMora
Wait for it...

Ahuehuehue... I used to play strip poker made by gameloft and microforum (every single one of them... But I prefer manga versions over live and western)... So you got yourself a fan! How nice of you to mention girls panic... Ah nostalgia.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 10:18   Link #3
jinaju

Google does not allow anymore adult contents on Google Play Store. Last year I started to make adult version of Nice Poker but this year I have to change it. Sadly the original adult version is sealed in my computer.
Old 2014-11-21, 10:23   Link #4
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinaju View Post
Google does not allow anymore adult contents on Google Play Store. Last year I started to make adult version of Nice Poker but this year I have to change it. Sadly the original adult version is sealed in my computer.
mind uploading the APK somewhere? I'll PM you later... I mean tomorrow, I need a shut eye now..

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2014-11-22, 10:05   Link #5
SineMora
Wait for it...

Surprisingly Japan has eroges on google play... Which I have one installed... (Damn, why do we need internet to play it?!?!?!)

Old 2014-11-25, 13:19   Link #6
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh my. Eroge Poker on Android.
Old 2014-11-26, 05:48   Link #7
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I don't play poker-based games but damn, this art by Isshikei, it's rare to see him doing SFW artworks.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 05:00   Link #8
jinaju

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Oh my. Eroge Poker on Android.
I made it for adult, but Google doesn't allow it anymore as you see.
Old 2014-11-27, 05:03   Link #9
jinaju

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I don't play poker-based games but damn, this art by Isshikei, it's rare to see him doing SFW artworks.
I'm sorry it's not by isshikei. The art was by Mapar.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=42871510
I wish you can enjoy his artwork.
Old 2014-11-29, 07:57   Link #10
SineMora
Wait for it...

Well my review:

Compared to other Strip Poker-esque games out there, this by far is the most beginner friendly... other Strip Pokers are very risky since they use the usual betting system, it's easy to get yourself undressed instead unless you're really good at poker/ had great luck. This one plays like a hybrid of traditional Poker and RPG. With the girl's clothing as HP, and they're the only ones who'll lose if you are patient enough and a skill system, such as denying your enemy cards or being able to see through their cards, that is if you conquered the girls who possess that skill, and this game is nice enough to show a manual in playing poker with a tap in the upper left corner, I remember days where I have to browse the internet to understand which card combination trumps what. Here betting doesn't lose you, instead you lose the turn to undress her instead, making your game longer. Energy is reasonable and it does help that your big sis can increase your energy even in the middle of the game, making an attrition battle viable for having energy for the next match. Oh the energy is match based not turn based, every time you have a match against a girl you consume energy, and that's it... retrying when you "lose" is free. Oh the other thing that consumes energy is this version of "Raise" wherein after you made a successful deal you can risk energy to double your winnings in the next turn and if you keep on winning you can increase the multiplier. But made no mistake, it punishes you if you lose the deal, you lose all your hard earned "Damage". As well as some skills consume energy except for big sis WHO GIVES YOU ENERGY! and some other girls...

Overall this is a good casual game for those who love anime and hot girls (good lord). My only complaint is that I ran out of tissue at home.

Last edited by SineMora; 2014-11-29 at 22:22. Reason: Skill system.
Old 2014-11-29, 16:18   Link #11
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Surprisingly Japan has eroges on google play... Which I have one installed... (Damn, why do we need internet to play it?!?!?!)
Google Play just didn't notice them. Many games that weren't particularly erotic were nuked off Google Play store this year. It's truly pathetic.
Old 2014-11-29, 23:49   Link #12
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Google Play just didn't notice them. Many games that weren't particularly erotic were nuked off Google Play store this year. It's truly pathetic.
Or maybe because it's ILLUSION (YES, THAT ILLUSION! [Real Kanojo, Battle Raper, etc...]) IT'S FRIGGIN' BLATANT ON THE APP PAGE!!!

Old 2014-11-30, 17:23   Link #13
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Or maybe because it's ILLUSION (YES, THAT ILLUSION! [Real Kanojo, Battle Raper, etc...]) IT'S FRIGGIN' BLATANT ON THE APP PAGE!!!
Nah all lewd apps get nuked off google play nowadays. Which is shame because I switched from iOS to Android because iOS didn't allow such apps. Can't even have ecchi apps either
Old 2014-11-30, 21:41   Link #14
jinaju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Nah all lewd apps get nuked off google play nowadays. Which is shame because I switched from iOS to Android because iOS didn't allow such apps. Can't even have ecchi apps either
Yes. That's why I started to make "Nice Poker" for Android last year. But Google betrayed me this year. They denied the original version so I have to make a new casual version. You don't know how sad I was.
Old 2014-12-03, 09:56   Link #15
SineMora
Wait for it...

Whaaaaaat?!?!?! Guess we have to go backdoor instead: make our own site, then sell it there...

Old 2014-12-03, 16:42   Link #16
jinaju

Quote:
Whaaaaaat?!?!?! Guess we have to go backdoor instead: make our own site, then sell it there...
Please invite me there!!!
Old 2014-12-04, 10:03   Link #17
SineMora
Wait for it...

I'm not even done with my 1st legit game...

Tags
girl, manga