Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
Spoiler for episode 36 summery:

this should be intresting episode
where did you get this info?
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 09:40   Link #682
Witched

@Bgunit: Apparently, the summary was taken from the precure livejournal which was originally found on a tunblr page. By the looks of it, does this mean Raquel's love for Rikka is a lie?

Alice introduction! Makes me wonder on how much love Rosetta gets in her transformation, and the fact that most of her episodes have great animation and/or art quality.
Witched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 15:48   Link #683
Bgunit

i bet that and next episode will be a rikkaxira moment
Old 2013-09-27, 20:30   Link #684
ACTL_33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witched View Post
@Bgunit: Apparently, the summary was taken from the precure livejournal which was originally found on a tunblr page. By the looks of it, does this mean Raquel's love for Rikka is a lie?

Alice introduction! Makes me wonder on how much love Rosetta gets in her transformation, and the fact that most of her episodes have great animation and/or art quality.
I'm just happy that Alice/Cure Rosetta finally had a chance to do her "introduction" again; it's the cutest of the bunch. But how it's done upside down is even more hilarious.
ACTL_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 15:55   Link #685
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 33. Alice's Papa Arrives! A Sleepover at the Yotsuba's!

If you take out all the magical elements that compose Pretty Cure, what's left would be a beautiful shoujo drama of lighthearted content and slice-o-life elements.

My mind couldn't think of anything else but Alice's flashback for this episode, a flashback that ran for about 11 minutes of screen time which is about half of the content for the episode's broadcast. Granted, that flashback had cute drama moments for chibi Alice playing with both chibi Mana and chibi Rikka.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 17:32   Link #686
Witched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
If you take out all the magical elements that compose Pretty Cure, what's left would be a beautiful shoujo drama of lighthearted content and slice-o-life elements.

My mind couldn't think of anything else but Alice's flashback for this episode, a flashback that ran for about 11 minutes of screen time which is about half of the content for the episode's broadcast. Granted, that flashback had cute drama moments for chibi Alice playing with both chibi Mana and chibi Rikka.
Not much of a review this time, huh? x3

What do you think of Ai-chan? What does everyone else think of her?

Spoiler for Episode 37-38 info?:
Old 2013-09-29, 23:31   Link #687
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
A friend of mine is a big fan of this show. I don't actively follow it, but I do check out episodes here and there based on what my friend recommends.

Episode 25 was pretty inspirational to me. It lead me into making this...

Alfred moves to Japan, grows a big mustache, and helps out his new Master by being inspired by his previous Master... Are you ready for Doki Doki Batman?!
Old 2013-09-30, 02:30   Link #688
elior

so we starting with ai chan focused episodes this should be interesting
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 19:05   Link #689
Witched

Spoiler for Episode 36 (and Episode 37 preview!):

I adored this week's episode, despite watching it in RAW.
Old 2013-10-14, 00:06   Link #690
elior

Spoiler for episode 39 and 40:
Old 2013-10-19, 15:39   Link #691
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 34. Being a Mom is Really Tough! Ai's in a Bad Mood

Hello, everyone!

It's been about three weeks since my last post, but it's not surprising for me to see this thread completely abandoned. Why would I be surprised, given that Doki Doki is tumbling and falling; the current arc centers around Ai, and pretty much everyone will come back just to find out about Regina in two weeks from now.

The fight was not a total waste with the Jikochuu Trio getting an unlikely and unwilling power boost from Ai's crying, and they capitalized on it in their second fight of the episode.
It makes me wonder if Ai's just a PreCure fairy partner, or there's more to Ai than her cuteness lets on.

We got Rikka basking in the spotlight featuring her new attack with the Lovely Pad, but 'lame' describes it in a fitting manner.

As for the non-magical part of the episode, I really liked hearing stories about baby Mana and baby Rika told from their respective mothers. They prompted me to recall the anecdotes that my mom used to tell me about the time she took care of me as a baby.
Old 2013-10-20, 14:22   Link #692
Bgunit

The groom in the dokidoki film I think it will be nikaido because of the second movie opening
Old 2013-10-21, 13:45   Link #693
Siorus

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...sh-by-year-end

Well it looks like the show will end a month and a handful of episodes earlier than usual. Sailor Moon is set to start in January, I'm rather worried this could be the end of Precure.
Siorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 00:56   Link #694
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorus View Post
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...sh-by-year-end

Well it looks like the show will end a month and a handful of episodes earlier than usual. Sailor Moon is set to start in January, I'm rather worried this could be the end of Precure.
loos like it not true according to what the staff member Ryota said: I do not propose from where such rumors whether widespread, but pounding! Precure (I've already written to the last time!) Is all 49 story. 37th story broadcast minutes the other day. And 11/3, pause is entered once in the beginning of the year or the end of the year, but the broadcast is scheduled for January full.It's a 49 episode story and after the break in November, the series is fully scheduled until the end of January.by what he said in this i dont think it going to end in December and here the link for what he said https://twitter.com/staffwhy/status/392318961276051457
Old 2013-10-22, 06:18   Link #695
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
The ANN article explaining what elior's post says so I think its safe to say that precure will continue its usual course.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-episodes-long
Old 2013-10-23, 13:46   Link #696
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but the new Precure title has been revealed. Which is called Happiness Charge Precure.

Spoiler for New Precure:
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 00:20   Link #697
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 35. No, no, Ai! Operation Brush Your Teeth!

Besides finding this episode peculiar and hilarious, I'm deeming it the middle episode to Raising Ai-chan arc; the current story arc.

We got that Ai can serve two purposes: cleansing darkness and keeping it at bay with her shield. However, since she has entered the "impulsive" stage that all babies go through, her powers are tampered due to her selfish tantrums which are normal babies.
What I found ironic is that Ai-chan being a fairy that promotes good and love can take it away in a swoop, if she grows up to be bad. Subsequently, the Cures made a drama of life-and-death situation at how they must properly raise Ai-chan to become selfless and empathetic of others.

Worn out, yes! Pretty Cure do not tell us what you already know what to do. Love and kindness cannot be compromised for every season released about your previous heroines and the current ones.

Secondly, they're revisiting that speculation regarding a probably relationship between Princess Ange and Aguri. Obviously, Cure Ace's resemblance to the Princess is significant.

Lastly, Makoto/Cure Sword has her weakness for cavities and more so for dentists. It was hilarious that she messed up whole the Pretty Cure team presentation right after the transformation only for the other four to realize that Makoto hadn't transformed.
Old 2013-10-24, 01:13   Link #698
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
Sorry if this is slightly off topic but the new Precure title has been revealed. Which is called Happiness Charge Precure.

Spoiler for New Precure:
happiness Charge is so unique as a title i aprrove it sound like hybrid of Smile and Heartcatch
Old 2013-10-24, 19:12   Link #699
Justin_Brett

I'm really hoping these past three episodes was building up to something with the baby, because by the third one they were reaching hard.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 22:29   Link #700
Bgunit

Does anyone know where can I watch the dokidoki film on bootleg

Tags
action, magical girl