AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-16, 10:17   Link #441
mayumi

well zessica is with amata on screw fate mission so she becomes the new celiane. after all they did say the ending consisted of past elements but also future ones as well. perhaps in this reverse world celiane does not end up with anyone and i am fine with it.
Old 2012-04-16, 12:43   Link #442
Krysa

I have a crazy theory regarding the reincarnation shenanigans.
Kagura = Apollo
Mikono = Touma
Zessica/ShuShu = Sylvia
Amata = either just a new character in the legend or the Wings of the Sun reincarnated

Let me explain. Touma has reason to seek forgiveness from Apollo for all the things he did in the past, which would explain Mikono's desire to apologize to Kagura. This would also explain Mikono's familiarity with Kagura and why she seems to recognize Touma in the vision of the past.

Now, ShuShu would be part of Sylvia, and is in fact the smell that Kagura is chasing (ShuShu's smell would probably be all over Mikono as well). Sylvia is helping Touma to gain forgiveness and closure from the past; since she connected with him at the end of the OS, she gained understanding of him and wants to help him find peace and let him move on. The other part of Sylvia is Zessica, which would explain her connection to the visions and everything. Also, she has the same colouring as ShuShu. They have the same colour eyes, and Zessica's green hair matches ShuShu's green ear tips.

Amata is most likely not the reincarnation of Apollo, however he does have the power of the Wings of the Sun.

This will lead to one big ultimate troll, where Zessica will end up with Kagura somehow (maybe at some point ShuShu and her will merge or something lol) and Mikono will actually end up with Amata, no fighting of destiny required.

Does this theory have a lot of holes in it? Yes. Do I believe it to be true? Not all that much, but it would be funny all the same
Old 2012-04-16, 13:03   Link #443
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysa View Post
I have a crazy theory regarding the reincarnation shenanigans.
Kagura = Apollo
Mikono = Touma
Zessica/ShuShu = Sylvia
Amata = either just a new character in the legend or the Wings of the Sun reincarnated

Let me explain. Touma has reason to seek forgiveness from Apollo for all the things he did in the past, which would explain Mikono's desire to apologize to Kagura. This would also explain Mikono's familiarity with Kagura and why she seems to recognize Touma in the vision of the past.

Now, ShuShu would be part of Sylvia, and is in fact the smell that Kagura is chasing (ShuShu's smell would probably be all over Mikono as well). Sylvia is helping Touma to gain forgiveness and closure from the past; since she connected with him at the end of the OS, she gained understanding of him and wants to help him find peace and let him move on. The other part of Sylvia is Zessica, which would explain her connection to the visions and everything. Also, she has the same colouring as ShuShu. They have the same colour eyes, and Zessica's green hair matches ShuShu's green ear tips.

Amata is most likely not the reincarnation of Apollo, however he does have the power of the Wings of the Sun.

This will lead to one big ultimate troll, where Zessica will end up with Kagura somehow (maybe at some point ShuShu and her will merge or something lol) and Mikono will actually end up with Amata, no fighting of destiny required.

Does this theory have a lot of holes in it? Yes. Do I believe it to be true? Not all that much, but it would be funny all the same
LOL

Spoiler for Shushu:
Old 2012-04-16, 15:11   Link #444
Zuul

The ones who resonated together are Zessica and Mikono (delicious yuri).

It all start with Zessica's confession and went mugen punch when Mikono turned into jelly mode.

My interpretation.
Old 2012-04-17, 02:38   Link #445
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
LOL

Spoiler for Shushu:
Dammit I was hoping Crea is Rena! Angel dog->Vampire->Cat?

Well here is something interesting re-watching the Aquarion OVA. Silvia said whoever Rena sent them to find can't be the reincarnation of Apollo. How did she know about Apolo before meeting his present incarnation?

The implication is that not only were Aquarion series universe Apollo, Silvia and Reika were reincarnations of Apollonius, Celiane and Scorpius but reincarnations of OVA Apollo, Silvia and Reika.

So reincarnating in another universe is possible. Merging with their alternate universe selves.

Now where does lead us? Mikono sees the reflection of Amata in Kagura and Kagura's reflection in Amata. I'm going to guess both are alternate universe versions of each other. Both are Apollo and Apollonius.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:45   Link #446
Vena
Carpe Diem

So... who else caught the utterly self-defeating thought processes of some of our characters this episode? The whole battle was rather symbolically rich:

Cayenne: Destiny
(Malloy and Sazanka: Ruination and Decay)

Mikono to Amata: Just for now, run away!
Zessica to Amata: Turn around and fight, otherwise you'll never win!

Its self-defeating for Zessica if Amata turns around and fights Cayenne (representing fate) because that means that she will lose. Which is, later, lampshaded by her support of Amata's desire to fight destiny. In Mikono's case, honestly, I think its continuing to run on some level of self-delusion and an attempt to avoid the question of destiny. Though, I could be wrong with my interpretation.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:54   Link #447
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Mikono to Amata: Just for now, run away!
Zessica to Amata: Turn around and fight, otherwise you'll never win!
Amata to both: Just shut up for a moment!
Old 2012-04-17, 09:02   Link #448
miketyson

Credit to Mikono for sticking up for Amata (even if perhaps she shouldn't be at that particular point).

But, Vena: IMHO the difficulty with Mikono is that her motivations and goals are almost entirely opaque; we only know some of her issues, but not what she's trying to do. Contrast with Amata and Zessica, for both of whom we do know their current goals.

Open question: if Amata had a credible plan for the him and Mikono to run away that: (a) would actually work and (b) would put the two of them out of harm's reach (including Kagura's), do you think she'd say agree to go? Also, same question with Kagura and Amata swapped?
Spoiler for My Take:
Old 2012-04-17, 09:04   Link #449
Golos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Hidden meaning: Amata will create his own destiny.
Old 2012-04-17, 09:08   Link #450
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Well, Zessica's talk with him does go on past that. Like I said in the episode thread, what she did was selflessly-selfish but totally self-defeating.
Old 2012-04-17, 09:11   Link #451
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
"If you two don't start behaving I'll turn this Aquarion around !"
Old 2012-04-17, 12:29   Link #452
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Well, Zessica's talk with him does go on past that. Like I said in the episode thread, what she did was selflessly-selfish but totally self-defeating.
I get your point on Zessica, and it was beautifully and poignantly stated to your credit.

But I think it's a case where her heart's desire clashes nastily with her core philosophy.

It's easy to forget this, but Zessica's key character trait starting out was being very non-conformist and having a bit of a rebellious streak in her. We saw this a lot in her conflicts with Mix in the first few episodes.

So I can see Zessica chaffing under the thought of a guy she likes/loves 'giving in' to fate. It's also possible that she simply hasn't intellectually worked it out yet that if Amata gives in to fate, that may actually benefit her directly. But even if she has worked that out, I can still see it being hard for her to cast aside her core philosophy by encouraging Amata to just accept his fate.
Old 2012-04-17, 14:03   Link #453
HimeaSaito

Anyone has a summary on ep. 17????

Maybe Altair and Vega has their own legend from Apollo and Slivia?? The one Kagura speak about Apollon and Sylvie is the legend from Altair. The Vega legend is the true story of Apollo and Slivia is the image they saw with Mugen dimensional punch from the tv series/OVA. Kagura and Amata are the same person but different alternate world. Vega and Altair are the same world but opposite coin???
Old 2012-04-17, 15:26   Link #454
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

I would find it hilarious, if this were to happen

Spoiler for Should this happen:

Trololololol Kawamori.

Imagine all that rage.
Old 2012-04-17, 16:05   Link #455
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post

Trololololol Kawamori.

Imagine all that rage.
Well I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before but could Amata's fate defying issue be more along the line's of 'being separated from the one you love'? I mean Apollonius/Apollo and Celiane/Silvia were always somehow separated. Yes they were destined to meet, and yes they were destined to fall in love but were fated to be separated (woah! it rhymes!! XD)...Obviously he has abandonment issues but that's because he's never been able to live his life fully with the person/people he loves (in his past...if he is Apollonius/Apollo...his present and hopefully not his future)...I mean maybe it's not about defying fate to be the one Mikono loves and blah blah, but rather defy fate so that they should not have to ever separate from each other again.
Old 2012-04-17, 16:07   Link #456
kuromitsu

Frankly, I'm just amused that everyone is so certain that Kagura and Mykono are the reincarnations of Apollon and Sylphie, while they call Kawamori and Okada trolls on other aspects. People come up with theories, become overly invested in them, then comes the RAEG and accusations of trolling when things don't turn out the way they expected. We already know there's going to be a big twist about Sylphie's reincarnation. (OR IS THERE?! trolololo) We know how reincarnation hijinks turned out last time. Why do people expect anything less from Evol?
Old 2012-04-17, 16:42   Link #457
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post

Trololololol Kawamori.

Imagine all that rage.
there's a good chance actually. Episode 16 showed that Kagura's "memories" aren't right. In them they used Apollon and Silvie. Episode 16 shows once and for all that they are in fact Apollo and Silvia. He's have "memories" of a movie, not legit memories like Silvia had in the first series. His memories are wrong which leads more towards the theories that he ISN'T Apollo.
Old 2012-04-17, 17:00   Link #458
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

A new idea popped into my head recently... What are the odds that nobody is Apollo's reincarnation, and he's still down there holding the planet together ?
Old 2012-04-17, 17:05   Link #459
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
A new idea popped into my head recently... What are the odds that nobody is Apollo's reincarnation, and he's still down there holding the planet together ?
Only thing down there would be his bones. Toma might but not Apollo.
Old 2012-04-17, 17:25   Link #460
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Only thing down there would be his bones. Toma might but not Apollo.
You never know... Maybe there's something like 'His spirit still lives in there' !
Closed Thread