AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-01, 08:37   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Ohio gozaimasu Bleach fans. Preview showed the hawt fiesty babe, Soi Fon, possibly in action. The episode title reads entirely something else. I don't want to see Halibel fight because spoiled enough with her dashing dress-up pictures. I don't have the same enthusiasm to see her fight with ample support for her underboobs which pretty much is an excuse to cover those. What a let down, literally. The other bad part about this fight is how much I don't care for the shota who Halibel is fighting. And I'm sure he is going to win against her..... but why? *sniff sniff* If Kubo ever decides to kill any good guys, I hope he starts with the shota. Any Hitsugaya fan in the house? I hope you don't mind the casual hating.

Looking forward to it..... sort of. Enjoy the discussion. Oh yeah, almost forgot to make the thread. But then, I didn't.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2010-06-01, 09:03   Link #2
kitten320

^I couldn't said it better
Old 2010-06-01, 09:08   Link #3
Langus
Optimus Prime

I didn't bother watching this one. The rest of these fights seem pretty yawn inducing. Even with the busty babes.
Old 2010-06-01, 09:22   Link #4
medigo

Barragan demands watchers..
then again he wont get attention until 275 apparently
Old 2010-06-01, 09:24   Link #5
kitten320

I mostly plan to watch it for Halibel, hope the episode will end like manga chapter.
Duno about next one...

But definetly will check the week after with Barragan, I want to see his fight the most. Later might stop watching at all... will see...
Old 2010-06-01, 11:07   Link #6
kitten320

Lol that's true

By the way, have skipped through episode. This is the first time I saw angry Shunsui 0_0
Was Hitsugaya's ice always that shiny?

And they didn't use manga ending... Damn! At least she did nice dodging...

Spoiler for still episode related:

Sad that it wasn't Arrancar's encyclopedy at the end, wanted to know Gin's reaction to Halibel's release. Though was suprised seeing Soi Fon, Omaeda and Yamamoto casually talking with each other, wonder what they were disscussing.

EDIT: Ah, I guess I've got it now. Yamamoto forgot Omaeda's name.

Last edited by kitten320; 2010-06-01 at 12:23.
Old 2010-06-01, 15:39   Link #7
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Spoiler for warning, boobs!:

Can anyone please tell me where Halibel's nipples are supposed to be?
Old 2010-06-01, 15:48   Link #8
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Halibel's voice actor is awesome !
Old 2010-06-01, 17:15   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yammy was fugly yeah I read the manga . But the anime depiction makes him look bad, far worse than expected . The whole release looks very deformed IMO

The main problem I had was with his limbs, very grotesque . They looked the weirdest for me .

Quote:
Anime Censored Halibel's release, it was too risque to air on Prime Time ...

Spoiler for NSFW (MANGA) :
Old 2010-06-01, 18:36   Link #10
Gin
*Artist

Oh shit we're back in FKT? I can finally start watching Bleach again!

I'll be back later to give you all my expert opinion on Hallibel's release. As Prime Minister of the Ecchi Brigade, I can probably give some insight to her sexiness that you lesser beings might have missed
Old 2010-06-01, 19:08   Link #11
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Spoiler for warning, boobs!:

OMG nipple-less boobs! .... lulz
Old 2010-06-01, 19:32   Link #12
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wanted to stab Orihime when it did a close up to her lips when she says "I'm not afraid" or w.e. Her voice aggrovates me now... prob from all the KUROSAKI-KUN!'s

I also still find it funny Helibel actually belives she stands a chance agenst our Old timer captain. She could atleast be greatful he didnt got over 10% on apache and the other two.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2010-06-01 at 19:52.
Old 2010-06-01, 21:19   Link #13
kamyu

they way they chose to censor her release is so stupid, lol.
coulda just showed a little under-boob, but instead the poor girl lost her nipples.
Old 2010-06-01, 21:46   Link #14
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Nice to finally see that cute face, even if it's still only like the dawn sun cresting over the peaked mountains, peaking out yet still thoroughly hidden...

...actually it's more like a smooth hill than a peaked mountain, but the perverted poetry still gets through...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2010-06-01, 21:50   Link #15
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I didn't bother watching this one. The rest of these fights seem pretty yawn inducing. Even with the busty babes.
Yeah, I think I'm done with it for now. Ichigo's fight was the high point, it'll be tough to top that one.

And again, those scenes before the OP are so stupid. They ruin so much, it's absurd.

And LOL, they censored underboobs.
Old 2010-06-01, 22:25   Link #16
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Way to ruin Halibel's release with such crap animation and censoring.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:03   Link #17
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Nice to finally see that cute face, even if it's still only like the dawn sun cresting over the peaked mountains, peaking out yet still thoroughly hidden...

...actually it's more like a smooth hill than a peaked mountain, but the perverted poetry still gets through...

Poetry in motion.

To talk about the episode, this was a weird one. I couldn't really get into it. Too many things were happening. And everything was cut short as soon as any particular event was starting to become interesting. Why does a story-teller employ such stupid trickery for the sake of heightening fan-anticipation is beyond me. It doesn't work. It never did, not when the information are presented in a clusterfuck manner. So, this new revelation with Yammy's being "0" doesn't do anything for me. Does that mean he is stronger than the Primera just because he ate so much to replenish/increase his reiatsu and knows how to "change his number?" Or is it just a number changing trick only he can do when he gains a certain amount of reiatsu? He is gigantic but it appeared his cranium capacity didn't increase in volume. How else would I explain why Chad, Renji, or Rukia for that matter are still able to snick in hits? He should be overpowering them just like number 4 did against Ichigo. *shakes head*

The rest of the episode just had one too many things with not much transition or fluidity to go from one event to another. The best thing from that remaining portion was when Hellibel told the the Old Man "you are next." The sexy beast that he is, just maintained that downcast look, nonchalantly leaning forward on his cane, eyes closed as Hellibel states her line.

Her release on Hitsugaya which, once again, seemed like an overkill pretty much ensured her defeat in the hands of Hitsugaya. So I just squeeeeeeeeeeeed when the geezer appeared to be lost in his thoughts while Hellibel is threatening away. I think I would pay him to take his shirt off.

Episode was okay. I would give it a 6.4 out of 10. These kind of episode won't sustain Bleach's popularity as an anime series for long. At this point I think it's just a matter of time.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:09   Link #18
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Think it might have been better to either focus on the Yammy fight or the Halibel fight. The whole 0 thing leaves me a bit confused. It's hard to believe that Yammy is really the strongest espada after all. Still Aizen has to be pretty damn confident to leave a few strong espada behind during this conflict.

Probably one of the few that does like Hitsugaya so actually enjoyed the episode since he did get back into things. Do wish he was stronger since getting pushed around early makes his eventual win hard to figure out. I mean he has to win so it's hard to figure how that's going to happen. If it was more even then that wouldn't be such a hard thing to understand. Playing it cautiously definitely paid off against that first strike. Thought he lost for a moment there since the whole right side of his body getting sliced off was pretty dramatic.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:12   Link #19
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonder if they will explain it in those ending arrancar specials.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:20   Link #20
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I wonder if they will explain it in those ending arrancar specials.
If it hasn't been explained in the manga yet, I have little hope for sudden revelations coming through in the anime post-episode blurbs.