AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-06-18, 19:36   Link #2101
Lemitus

Hello people! I am new to here, and you all! Wanted to introduce myself before I post any where else. Well real name is Derick. My user "Lemitus" is a weird name, but I dunno, I like it haha, I have no idea what it means. I use Remus Lemitus most of the time. I am 18 years old, love to play soccer, and videogames. I spend my time either playing soccer, working out, playing something like MGS, or watching anime. Music is also a passion of mines, one of my favorite bands is TOOL, Maynard is an amazing composer and singer in my opinion.

Well already kind of a long intro! Hope to see you guys around.
Lemitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-19, 05:59   Link #2102
^Aya^
Makkuro kurosuke

Send a message via ICQ to ^Aya^ Send a message via MSN to ^Aya^
Already posting on this boards but never stopped on this thread

I'm Laura, 21 years old from Italy. I live near Bergamo, in a little village on the Iseo Lake. Now i'm studying economy at the University of Brescia (nice city in the central-northern part of Italy, not so far from Milan -like Bergamo-) i love anime, manga, mmorpg and d&d!
Greetings to all! See you around
^Aya^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-19, 10:27   Link #2103
Ghettobob
GTO Fan!

Send a message via AIM to Ghettobob Send a message via MSN to Ghettobob Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettobob
Hey, my name is Tyler. I love anime, playing video games, and working on websites. Oh, also posting on forums
Ghettobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 04:43   Link #2104
aodu
<>!SOS団!<>

Send a message via MSN to aodu
Hey all, new person here called Roki. I've been around here for...(in terms of just looking through the ep posts to understand anything i don't..) for quite some time and hazah, finally got enough time to make that fateful leap! (-.-).

Well I ~love~ anime and alot of stuff I do are related to it...

I know a bit of jap and I tend to watch newer anime like
Fate Stay Night
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
.Hack//ROOTS
Shakugan no Shana (not exactly new so last year but meh)

and etc. you get the point

Well ima just go to my mail box and wait for PMs *hint hint*
aodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 23:40   Link #2105
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobob
Hey, my name is Tyler. I love anime, playing video games, and working on websites. Oh, also posting on forums
Hello. Your username means a guy named Bob who lives in the ghetto.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-21, 19:08   Link #2106
Mena-san
Jimena Garcia

Send a message via MSN to Mena-san
Hello my name is Mena, I'm 14 years old.
New here.
I like to design, and to go shopping.
and i'm female...
Mena-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-21, 22:05   Link #2107
tomoka
blink.

Hallo~ tomoka is here ^_^v! Hope I have fun talking to you guys. I'm new to the forum system so I'll adjust soon =)
tomoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 12:13   Link #2108
Seira
Tokyo girl

Yea I'm a newbie ^_^ The way I got here is that I love anime so much and I searched for "Anime Forums" So I ended up here XD
Seira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 14:33   Link #2109
DarkSentinent

hay guys. i'm just another face in another crowd. My summer is about to start and my bordem is going to get even worse. Hopefully this site can entertain me and keep me updated on any anime.
DarkSentinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 20:34   Link #2110
pinoccio_underscore

Send a message via AIM to pinoccio_underscore Send a message via Yahoo to pinoccio_underscore
Thumbs down introduction of me, myself and I...

hello hello evryone!!! im just new here... and i just got the info. about this while surfing the net. so i hope i will get to know everyone here soon... and i wish myself a good luck while enrolled in this forum.. by the way, im starving so i better get some food to eat and get some rest... bye bye!!!
pinoccio_underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 00:46   Link #2111
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It seems that all of a sudden, a bunch of people are entering our forums with oversized signatures. Don't worry, it's a common mistake and now you know better. We just keep the signatures to a reasonable size so that they don't eclipse the posts right above them. Nobody likes having to scroll too much between posts or having to scroll sideways. We also keep the filesize down because (as horrible as it seems) some people actually browse our forums using a 56K modem and that is such a horrible fate that we don't want to make their lives any worse.

Anyway, welcome to the forums all. I hope that you have a good time here to stave off the boredom of summer vacation. Remember to eat during the credits so that you don't starve to death while watching anime.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 10:10   Link #2112
Seira
Tokyo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It seems that all of a sudden, a bunch of people are entering our forums with oversized signatures. Don't worry, it's a common mistake and now you know better. We just keep the signatures to a reasonable size so that they don't eclipse the posts right above them. Nobody likes having to scroll too much between posts or having to scroll sideways. We also keep the filesize down because (as horrible as it seems) some people actually browse our forums using a 56K modem and that is such a horrible fate that we don't want to make their lives any worse.

Anyway, welcome to the forums all. I hope that you have a good time here to stave off the boredom of summer vacation. Remember to eat during the credits so that you don't starve to death while watching anime.
I fixed my sig, sorry.
Seira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 11:10   Link #2113
boris no no
I am Russian bearded men

Send a message via MSN to boris no no
Hey all I'm boris (well my real name is Ruthie and yes I am a girl, I just enjoy all the benifits of being mistaken for a male on the internet NO PERVERTS HURRAY!) heh
Anyways, have been using the site for its torrents for ages and all its wonderful info without even realising you have a forum! My internet lust has been quenced!
I'm 21 living in the UK studying environmental science at university ^^ I was the unis Anime and Manga society president 05 - 06 but had to stop for my final year plus I was promoted :P and am now societies officer! doop doop

Hope you all embrace me within your warm (and hopefully endowned!) chest and welcome me to your forum (metaphorically speaking of course)

KERO KERO KERO!!
boris no no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 18:34   Link #2114
charla

Send a message via MSN to charla
Yay, new member! 'Go me' anywho, gettin lost here, there's are SO many fourms I'm new to the forum thing too ^^;
charla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 00:32   Link #2115
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Welcome to you all. Please stand in line and scream whenever someone is stamping on your feet.

(NSW, is it ok for me to say welcome? I enjoy being nice to newcomers )

boris no no, I already like you. I can't resist Russian bearded men and Kerokero.
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 03:11   Link #2116
Anthy65

hi everyone!!! I'm a new member and I'm very happy to be here! I cant wait to talk to everyone! hope to chat with you soon!!! =^.^=
Anthy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 07:20   Link #2117
boris no no
I am Russian bearded men

Send a message via MSN to boris no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaël
Welcome to you all. Please stand in line and scream whenever someone is stamping on your feet.

(NSW, is it ok for me to say welcome? I enjoy being nice to newcomers )

boris no no, I already like you. I can't resist Russian bearded men and Kerokero.
HEART! I have the Sgt Frog manga and just started watching the anime So I liked you too when I saw your ava
Anyways, as I am not the newest member anymore.....hey everyone thats new! forums are fun ^^
boris no no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 07:23   Link #2118
Truth-kun
Do the Penguin Dance!

Send a message via Yahoo to Truth-kun
I've been in Animesuki for 2 weeks already, but I've yet to introduce myself here.

Hello all! I'm a forums addict (since I just press refresh every 10 mins). I'm usually found on School Rumble and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu subforums. XD

Good day!
Truth-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 00:22   Link #2119
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Quote:
Originally Posted by boris no no
HEART! I have the Sgt Frog manga and just started watching the anime So I liked you too when I saw your ava
I just pictured a love at first sight between Zangief and Giroro.

LMAOROTF

Hi Anthi, Hi TK! The more the merrier, eh?
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 05:34   Link #2120
lylapotter

Hi guys!!

Hi..i am lylapotter, 23 from Malaysia. Just registered in this forum yesterday^__^. i am new here even though i have been an anime otaku since 2002. please forgive me for being so ignorant . anyway, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
lylapotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members