AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-23, 19:57   Link #10701
Pesti13nce

I wonder if seo is ever going to start writing his characters OUT of the High school mindset? I mean these people are college grads starting careers and he writes them like Freshmen in high school with his crappy drama.. I mean honestly THAT was the best idea he could from it? Not quit your job and move back? or vice versa.. nope.. i'm gonna do THAT.. THis series just gets worse and worse as the chapters progress.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 20:06   Link #10702
Toma.Kamijo

In this chapter I feel like nothing has evolved since their first break up, the problem of long-distance relationship again, I thought their love for each other was strong enough this time to overcome it, but no they break up again. It erases everything that was built in the last 100 chapters.
Toma.Kamijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 20:16   Link #10703
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Also uh, the first page has that little tease of "Could there be something to do with Kimimachi in Issue 11?!". I wonder what the heck it is about. I'm not sure how the anime performed, but maybe they might be thinking of making another season...?

Might just be reading too much into it, but it'd certainly explain this really, really crappy development if they were looking into making a new season. Gotta keep the manga rolling if it's the case...

Then again, it might just be some random event or something. I'm just looking for possible explanations for such a poorly thought out chapter now. In all honesty, I hope I'm wrong, too, because I thought S1 was pretty horribly done and having another one actually messing up the story again would just be too crappy.
Old 2013-12-23, 20:22   Link #10704
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Looks like Seo badly needed a money, eh?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 20:27   Link #10705
liemtodaisu

I hope that Yuzuki will be pregnant, then says that Haruto is not the child's father while he obviously is.

Then Yuzuki becomes a single mom, raising her child not to become a hetare like Haruto. That would be hilariously fun to read and see Haruto suffering lol.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 20:40   Link #10706
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

Haruto: true and final king of all grass eaters. Too weak to be a man, logic short-circuited into making the worst possible decision and immediately regretting his decision. Such is the life of a loser and such is the trolling of a writer that loves doing this.

If Yuzuki is pregnant, gets depressed and aborts the child, imagine Haruto finally hearing the news that she is pregnant and comes running to her but is too late... yeah, the possible negative scenarios for this story are off the chart. I wouldn't even open the door for this happening but Seo does. I hope Eba is not pregnant. If she is, the negative trends the manga is following would mean that it would be some other guy's or she would possibly get an abortion, both of which would put Haruto in an even worse situation.

Yay!
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 20:46   Link #10707
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Wait, wait, wait. They break up again?
Old 2013-12-23, 20:48   Link #10708
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Wait, wait, wait. They break up again?
Yes they did. Don't forget to thank seo for his Christmas present to us
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 21:00   Link #10709
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Loser View Post
Haruto: true and final king of all grass eaters. Too weak to be a man, logic short-circuited into making the worst possible decision and immediately regretting his decision. Such is the life of a loser and such is the trolling of a writer that loves doing this.

If Yuzuki is pregnant, gets depressed and aborts the child, imagine Haruto finally hearing the news that she is pregnant and comes running to her but is too late... yeah, the possible negative scenarios for this story are off the chart. I wouldn't even open the door for this happening but Seo does. I hope Eba is not pregnant. If she is, the negative trends the manga is following would mean that it would be some other guy's or she would possibly get an abortion, both of which would put Haruto in an even worse situation.

Yay!
That seems win, but a little excessive even for SEO.. That kind of situation i imagine would alienate a LOT of his audience as i imagine they are not very old. Tho it would make eba even more hated than she was during the Asuka arc if she ends up getting major depressed and pity *ucks some random dude to feel better. Actually thinking about it.. that might be the end for me if that happens lol.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 21:33   Link #10710
Freeter
beyond

THIS MANGA.

Laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I'm never getting off this crazy ride.
Old 2013-12-23, 21:42   Link #10711
velvet nightmare

how long have they been apart? less than a year?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 22:01   Link #10712
Preciize
Them Feels~

My heart just sunk. When I read the pages that were leading up to it, I thought he was going to be like "screw this, I'm quitting" and then this happens ...

Why the hell did they go through so much BS just to break up because of the fact that they can't see each other every week? This is so minuscule in comparison to the previous obstacles they've faced. Didn't they make promises numerous times to stay together no matter what? I call bullshit, I'm about to explode T_T

Now I'm going to have thoughts about Yuzuki with some other man. Smh ...

Edit: I hope Rin comes in and knocks some sense into Haruto.
Old 2013-12-23, 22:11   Link #10713
Somnus
Eh?

What is this...I don't even...

How can...what? Is this kind of ridiculousness even allowed? It's like KNIM is competing with Bleach, and they're not even the same genre (aside from shounen).

Pretty pictures but maaaan, Seo's really showing his limits on writing ability here.

EDIT: Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
THIS MANGA.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Loser View Post
Haruto: true and final king of all grass eaters.
And so very much this.

Kazama needs to come back as a shinigami with some crazy reveal that Kubo has joined in on the action. Somehow creating some mad love child that takes full advantage of a manga that's "so bad it's good". Using the strengths of both authors to their fullest (all art, no substance).

EDIT combo:

Inb4 timeskip next chapter.

Last edited by Somnus; 2013-12-23 at 22:26.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 23:53   Link #10714
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Soo... How long is this break-up gonna stick?
Old 2013-12-24, 01:54   Link #10715
Johnny
Working the bags...

Guess I can't control my immature side when I think that ha, how's it feel Eba? At least he told you to your face and didn't have to become the mentalist to find out you were dumped like he did...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 04:25   Link #10716
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Looks like Haruto will soon receive a huge scolding from Rin...

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 05:44   Link #10717
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The scanlation confirms my former thoughts. Seo, within a chapter just rewrote the two MCs to revert back to their teenage mentality. Rushed decisions with no reasonble thought behind them and the most annoying plague of shounen teenage romances: lack of communication.

I didn't expect much from them when they broke up the first time but this time around we have a ton of chapters before which developed the couple to have become quite mature, dealing with adult topics mostly like adults would.

The problem here probably lies in the fact that while his characters are supposed to have grown up Seo's writing didn't - his obvious need to draw on teenage angst as drama material shows that while he demonstrated signs of a more mature approach to the genre he seems to be still stuck with writing a simple shounen romance.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 06:29   Link #10718
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
For the raging purposes... Forgive what I wated to say.....

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 07:38   Link #10719
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
For the raging purposes... Forgive what I wated to say.....

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 08:35   Link #10720
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
You guys do realize that Yuzuki said yes to the break up. As much as i think Haruto is a dumbass dont put the entire blame on him. Also, this is the adult world and his supervisor was correct you cant just leave your job and run off whenever you feel like it. I highly doubt Yuzuki is pregnant which seems to be a popular theory. I for one hope she is not im tired of that same old tactic to keep a story moving. Her being preggers would only make matters worse and abortion in Japan is a very taboo subject. Both of them are doing this because they felt its for the best but their childlike mentality (Seo's writing) didnt allow them to even think about talking things out first.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life