AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-25, 14:22   Link #941
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Spoiler for nsfw:

which ones are missing?
the one whit eushully, B eushulli and the one whit anastasia, the fourt i'm missing is in the one in page 2
Old 2012-03-25, 14:24   Link #942
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
125 dmg is from the guardians which comes with Prevail III right?
With Prevail mobs you want to either burst them down (with training bracers so the duo can combo them), or just strike them down at range with the right spell and accessories equipped (almost no elemental magic can hurt you if you have Magic Resist III bracers+tier 2 elemental resist beck equipped even with very low Res). Alternatively use a party member with prevail (ie: yuela) to finish the job.
From what I see in the talks seems like the I need to kill those mobs with the duo. Coz I see them respawning in the map. Where do I get training bracers? I can't seem to ale to make them.
Old 2012-03-25, 14:27   Link #943
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
the one whit eushully, B eushulli and the one whit anastasia, the fourt i'm missing is in the one in page 2
You need to fully complete their quests to get the last CG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
From what I see in the talks seems like the I need to kill those mobs with the duo. Coz I see them respawning in the map. Where do I get training bracers? I can't seem to ale to make them.

Yes, you need to kill them with the duo's combo attacks. Training bracers you get for free the moment you get home in NG+. Check your inventory: should be there unless you sold them.

The mobs drop stat boost stones but there are far more effective ways to get them later in the game: but by that point the stat stones become almost useless.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 14:32   Link #944
endarion88

Quote:

Yes, you need to kill them with the duo's combo attacks. Training bracers you get for free the moment you get home in NG+. Check your inventory: should be there unless you sold them.

The mobs drop stat boost stones but there are far more effective ways to get them later in the game: but by that point the stat stones become almost useless.
do they give other quest? i havent used them much after recluitim them so how do i get those quest?
Old 2012-03-25, 14:41   Link #945
Xacual

You have to level them and their weapons and make the upgrade forms of their weapons. I think they need to be around level 60? Mine were around 65 when I did the other quests.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 14:42   Link #946
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:

Sold them. :/
Old 2012-03-25, 14:47   Link #947
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Try not to sell anything you can't make - some might be needed for weapon recipes. Who would have known something like the +10 SP accessory (or was it the HP one) would be needed later?
Old 2012-03-25, 14:49   Link #948
Xacual

Quote:
Try not to sell anything you can't make - some might be needed for weapon recipes. Who would have known something like the +10 SP accessory (or was it the HP one) would be needed later?
Both are needed for things. At least I've used one Sunora and one Grotina.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-25, 15:09   Link #949
endarion88

ok now i'm levelling theyr weapon to make the one they asked, after i make the quest weapons, i need to level that too in order to make theyr final weapon or the one in the quest is already the final weapon?

also what is the faster way to level the weapon of a melee character? for ranged i just go aoe on mass on mob
Old 2012-03-25, 15:30   Link #950
kaylman131

Wow haven't had the time the play for a while and when I come back I see that mostly every1 is way further... not that I didn't expect it to happen but going towards my quest:Is there a translation of the demonfolk rumors and ominious portals quest lines dialoges? It didn't bother me that it was on japanese at 1st until I've done the shipwreck one and even if not that interesting, it did have some story to it... A rough explanation I highly doubt would suffice but would also be appreciated as well
kaylman131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 15:35   Link #951
tlm10516

On the misanshel escourt quest wat does it mean enter all barrier fields? i put my characters in the barriers already and that didnt work
Old 2012-03-25, 15:38   Link #952
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylman131 View Post
Wow haven't had the time the play for a while and when I come back I see that mostly every1 is way further... not that I didn't expect it to happen but going towards my quest:Is there a translation of the demonfolk rumors and ominious portals quest lines dialoges? It didn't bother me that it was on japanese at 1st until I've done the shipwreck one and even if not that interesting, it did have some story to it... A rough explanation I highly doubt would suffice but would also be appreciated as well
Did you update your patch?
Generally its about Lyphia doing silly stuff like blowing up the city walls, crying over it but people there forgive her as she paid for the whole repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
On the misanshel escourt quest wat does it mean enter all barrier fields? i put my characters in the barriers already and that didnt work
Barrier = Traps on the ground/
Old 2012-03-25, 15:45   Link #953
Tiberium Wolf

OK... Managed to pass. I had to enhance 2 armors... there goes my money and mats. Using that magic resist III made a lot of diff.

Edit: lol... didn't know hot springs trigger new events.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:03   Link #954
kaylman131

Quote:
Did you update your patch?
Generally its about Lyphia doing silly stuff like blowing up the city walls, crying over it but people there forgive her as she paid for the whole repair.

Barrier = Traps on the ground/
Oh yeah I actually haven't extracted the textfix to it altough it was actually downloaded because I thought it worked without it for some reason when I started playing so thanks as always
kaylman131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 18:04   Link #955
tlm10516

cool deal im almost done with the game and i found 2 weapons the god king hammer and soulking sword which compared to my other weapons are pointless now i just have to go get a maria's heart and some scenes ahh a glorious day!
Old 2012-03-25, 18:45   Link #956
Tiberium Wolf

Ok... I am going to finish tomorrow the ch 9 for NG+ 1. So for the NG+ 2 should I keep the char lvls? I seriously don't see how to lvl to be able to finish those lvl 90 dungeons.
Old 2012-03-25, 18:59   Link #957
Ray
Garnet

I'm having a tough time deciding if I like Roka more than Ragsmuena. The beauty of her design is simply empyreal. I have to say that I was disappointed that she didn't have a h-scene. The trio pretty much trolled Wil in that regard by not letting him measure her. But hey; at least we got to see a cg of the blue haired beauté in just an apron. It's just too bad that it was only from the waist up. But since she had very few scenes to herself, I guess Ragsmuena remains to be my favourite character, and Wil x Yuela remain to be my favourite couple. Roka is a close second, though.

Roka's final scene, wherein we are told that Roka goes off to participate in something dangerous after trying on her new armour, is that a nod to what Roka does after this game, and in the Battle Goddess series?

I was miffed that she only becomes useable in NG++, and only as a clone, too. I guess that's better than nothing, though. Has anyone here gotten around to using her in combat yet? 'Cause it would suck if she was only mediocre after making us wait until NG++ to use her.

Oh, and I apologize for misspelling Yuela's name all this time. >_<

Last edited by Ray; 2012-03-25 at 19:19.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 19:40   Link #958
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

For NG++ I decided to reset all character levels and *not* carry over characters (or else dungeons will be impossible: base level for asmodeus = 80 and she along with other characters will spike a dungeon's scaling to its limits: first dungeon will have lv10 mobs). This can also be solved by carrying over items and use them in moderation.

I tried Roka for a while in another save. Imo she is pretty mediocre... A more agile version of Melodianna with higher all round stat (esp speed: something Melo and Eliza sort of lack early on).

Roka's lack of skills is what makes her disappointing. She only get the Pierce line of passives, so no Flurry*, no Prevail, no Ferocity. No defensive skills such as Soul Shield, Counter, Evade. She can heal but healing spells are trivial after the first 40 levels. I suppose she also does a holy AoE but AoE spells are sort of meh.

*her Ultimate weapon comes with Flurry III but it is also a Holy weapon (not omni): which imo is a bad thing as you can simply use a holy spell instead.
Old 2012-03-25, 19:42   Link #959
karho
Member of the SOS Brigade

Quote:
Did you talk to everyone and also have all the necessary items in your inventory? I think you need 3 things.
Thanks. I was missing the Energy Vitamin. The Quest list didn't give any information of what I needed.
karho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 19:44   Link #960
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Ok... I am going to finish tomorrow the ch 9 for NG+ 1. So for the NG+ 2 should I keep the char lvls? I seriously don't see how to lvl to be able to finish those lvl 90 dungeons.
The mine has dungeons ranging from 60-95. That should get you up to the level for the 2.0 Append dungeons outside.

Tags
eushully