AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-04, 11:07   Link #4621
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Grammatical corrections. (Note that this was a few months back)

Well, that illusion may well be smashed into reality

I haven't gotten confirmation yet, but it looks like we may be having at least 2 more translators for Index once season 2 ends.

Of course, I'll be putting up a recruitment notice on B-T...
Heh!
All is going just as planned *insert Ayatsuji Tsukasa's smile here*.

Quote:
I haven't gotten confirmation yet, but it looks like we may be having at least 2 more translators for Index once season 2 ends.

Of course, I'll be putting up a recruitment notice on B-T...
What will happen if the second season ends at Vol.16?
How much time will be in that lapse?
That PV trailer gives me confused, usually J.C.Staff makes 24 episodes series but the video shows "those gentle guys" holding artefacts/weapons that shouldn't be shown until a third season X_x; .
Old 2010-10-04, 11:19   Link #4622
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

What will happen if the second season ends at Vol.16?
How much time will be in that lapse?
That PV trailer gives me confused, usually J.C.Staff makes 24 episodes series but the video shows "those gentle guys" holding artefacts/weapons that shouldn't be shown until a third season X_x; .
Well it's just a PV, the scene is just for appealing fans like us.
This has been proved from a confirmation of ones who watch the pre-airing that they didn't use any of the "Touma facing Yamisaka" scene at the beginning of a PV
So don't expect all the scene in PV to become in used.
Old 2010-10-04, 11:23   Link #4623
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Well it's just a PV, the scene is just for appealing fans like us.
This has been proved from a confirmation of ones who watch the pre-airing that they didn't use any of the "Touma facing Yamisaka" scene at the beginning of a PV
So don't expect all the scene in PV to become in used.
But that scene with Yami resulted with that arc getting animated at the end, wasn't it?

My bad, I have the bad habit to analyse the situations to get into conclusions too fast.

The PV would have been even more appealing with Fiamma, but there is chances to see him getting a cameo at the end of the season =_=+.
Old 2010-10-04, 11:29   Link #4624
Plant42

SS2 will be _ucking epic if it's end with Fiamma appears in the shadow plus his voice+some speeches.
Though normally he won't show up till vol.16, they still can make this as a foreshadow for SS3 like that Stiyl and Laura scene in SS1.
Old 2010-10-04, 22:57   Link #4625
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Speak about that, I'm quite sad that Deep Blood Arc was left out from the poll while Angel Fall(which is the arc that got chopped in the anime too) was still in.
Ah, apparently, one of the new prospective translators wanted to work on that, so I left it to him/her.

Speaking of Fiamma, I'll go bonkers if he's voiced by Hayami Sho, even if he only appears in season 3.
Old 2010-10-04, 23:21   Link #4626
Flere821
Lurker

I'm hoping maybe Fiamma will show up in the 2nd half's opening or something, along with the rest of God's Right Seat in their respective positions (Left, Right, Front and Back).

Still, chances are we might get the last 5 mins of Index 2nd season being Fiamma blowing up Vatican and taking down the Pope, with the massive cliffhanger that Fiamma has started to move against Touma. Like how at the end of 1st Season they mentioned Kanzaki has gone missing.

And Hayami Sho... the guy who plays insane characters? That's all I know, and I got that from tvtropes ^.^; I have no idea how good he will be, as I've never watched any of his voiced characters in anime lol...
Old 2010-10-04, 23:27   Link #4627
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sure, He's just gonna be covered up in shadows and all

Bah, as the person who's trying to be God (or above) he should be voiced by none other than that other brilliantly evil smiling manipulative bastard who wants to be a God but failed... Miyano Mamoru
Old 2010-10-04, 23:34   Link #4628
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Nah, I thought of Miyano Mamoru as well, but I figure Fiamma would have that charismatic presence (compare with that Aizen Sousuke).

Anyway, back on topic. Joay has confirmed that he'll be working on SS1 and maybe 15.
Old 2010-10-05, 10:17   Link #4629
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Nah, I thought of Miyano Mamoru as well, but I figure Fiamma would have that charismatic presence (compare with that Aizen Sousuke).

Anyway, back on topic. Joay has confirmed that he'll be working on SS1 and maybe 15.
A charismatic guy since the pope saw him as a reliable holy man.
Old 2010-10-05, 11:30   Link #4630
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
A charismatic guy since the pope saw him as a reliable holy man.
Maybe not a charismatic person- so you can be charismatic and still be unreliable- charismatic is only when you can really bring people to your way of thinking. But- he simply could've been working hard.
Old 2010-10-05, 11:45   Link #4631
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Maybe not a charismatic person- so you can be charismatic and still be unreliable- charismatic is only when you can really bring people to your way of thinking. But- he simply could've been working hard.
He was the Pope's mentor and friend.
Old 2010-10-05, 20:50   Link #4632
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Xelloss from slayers is charismatic as hell, evil as hell and he make no quals to hide that fact.
Old 2010-10-05, 21:20   Link #4633
Plant42

Vol.22 is now on sale.

Though the release date is 7 Oct, we all know that in Japan this kind of merchandises always released 1-2 days before its official date.
Old 2010-10-05, 21:38   Link #4634
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Vol.22 is now on sale.

Though the release date is 7 Oct, we all know that in Japan this kind of merchandises always released 1-2 days before its official date.
Best Birthday present so far Probably only a few hours for the first of the spoilers to come out... But it'll take several days to sort out the mistranslations
Old 2010-10-05, 21:43   Link #4635
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Best Birthday present so far Probably only a few hours for the first of the spoilers to come out... But it'll take several days to sort out the mistranslations
Oh, its your birthday? Well get a good day or what is left of it.
Heh! Minstranslations are some times epic like that the one with Accelerator spliting Russia XD.
Old 2010-10-05, 22:40   Link #4636
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

OMG I'm heading to /a/ right now.
Old 2010-10-05, 22:41   Link #4637
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
OMG I'm heading to /a/ right now.
Good luck comrade.
Old 2010-10-05, 22:45   Link #4638
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Vol 22 Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Translation/summary of the above:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Images:
Old 2010-10-05, 22:49   Link #4639
Xenosnake
Badass

Good times.
Old 2010-10-05, 22:53   Link #4640
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'm hoping maybe Fiamma will show up in the 2nd half's opening or something, along with the rest of God's Right Seat in their respective positions (Left, Right, Front and Back).

Still, chances are we might get the last 5 mins of Index 2nd season being Fiamma blowing up Vatican and taking down the Pope, with the massive cliffhanger that Fiamma has started to move against Touma. Like how at the end of 1st Season they mentioned Kanzaki has gone missing.

And Hayami Sho... the guy who plays insane characters? That's all I know, and I got that from tvtropes ^.^; I have no idea how good he will be, as I've never watched any of his voiced characters in anime lol...
In wut episode of index 1st they mention kanzaki is missing? D: And HOLY COW with the spoilers:
Accelrator going angel(and saying goodbye), Aerroulous (wut was his name again?) and the maid-saint kicking the crap out of fiamma, someone trying to kill hazamura and touma dying? O_o
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen